The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I can't get over these Kappa pics, especially the summer editions. They lather up the lotion on her face but her hands and feet are dry as a bone... hahaha... Have you guys watched the Step It Up DVD Set yet? Especially the interview part? I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. Especially when asked 'what would be something you wanted to do other than singing', Nicole said she wanted to try being in a sitcom. Hopefully with their upcoming Korean comeback we will get to see Nicole taking on acting as a challenge. I hear they'll concentrate more on their Korean activities this time around. She was so natural in UraKara that I want to see her continue with it.

Unknown, do you have subtitles for the interview part ? I have Step DVD and I watched it but I couldn't understand most of the interview and haven't found subs for it... Edit: Karaholic is currently doing it I hear :D

I'd like to see her do some acting as well. Hopefully she gets the chance to do so again.

Nicole on the set of A-JAX's new music video.

tqxF5.jpg

ErFNJ.jpg

Edited by UN4

I bought the Korean version of the DVD so it had English subtitles. Seeing those pictures proves what she said about herself was true... hahaha... She has more males around her than females... hahaha... I was hoping the blonde in the video was her, but seeing those pictures proves that it's not. She's always talking about feeling old, I wonder how she feels when the two maknaes call her noona... hahaha...

I think the same too~ I really want to know Cole reaction when her dongsaeng in A-Jax called her " Nicole noona~~ " since she had 4 dongsaeng in A-Jax... :D

Cole is a sweety~ bringing her homemade food and cookies to the people around her. :D

Edited by Azure_09

Unknownidiot Haven't watched the sub version yet, but I remember reading a bit of translation of it hahaha Cole really has many male friends lol I wonder how she'll find a boyfriend if they keep ending up as her friends lol

UN4 Thanks for the photos - Cole looks small there lol and nice of her to bring them homemade muffins :D

Thanks Nov for the pics, Cole looks fierce on Colorful photo hahahaha

Kappa pics :D I'm really liking the photos from Kappa Summer :D

G7Fat.jpg

OVJRY.jpg

FYNoF.jpg

UHvB9.jpg

Wm78H.jpg

TZtz2.jpg

Karasia Seoul - Feb 18 - beautiful pics :D

fvrVp.jpg

fRdsX.jpg

wWb6s.jpg

nIrlc.jpg

h2UzM.jpg

qs7Mc.jpg

DcFuy.jpg

57BEh.jpg

LnO6I.jpg

oFC2p.jpg

EXMyD.jpg

6LOqY.jpg

8lDok.jpg

SPSuP.jpg

Kz3zw.jpg

27RBl.jpg

zpREY.jpg

QQYLa.jpg

MWYJI.jpg

sekRR.jpg

JEEuw.jpg

uvoyv.jpg

6z66A.jpg

credit as tagged, colejjang@tumblr, Kappa FB

^ love those edits..thank you. The 8 seconds video is so adorable..lol

Aud6XgaCAAAW-l7.jpg

after sbs inkigayo

credit : twitter

a video of her leaving..wonder who is she talking to?

Caught up with inkigayo today and felt that the new mc was a bit awkward despite HaNi both trying to get him to join in their antics..he seems more of the serious type than the playful type though..haha..Nicole was especially really trying to make him more comfortable..haha XD

I like what she is wearing today ..at least it is something that shows off her good body although i suspect that she wore it before for hongcho..lol

spotted her running across the stage just to pass the mic to infinite's sunggyu..lol

anyway, looking forward to more beautiful updates :)

Edited by jjy

What a beautiful smile from our Nicori after inki!! She seems happy.. making me happy too.

Those BeatIt/KAPPA pics, her blonde hair, which I miss (!! she kept them for such a short time, I didn't enjoy them nuuf :P ) , and her well-built body! Sometimes I'm O.O when it seems that she's even skinnier than Hara, it makes me miss her Mister/Lupin curvy body.. But at least she's got skinnier without looking unhealthy :sweatdrop:

I'm wondering how and when she'll change her hair color again.

Edited by KARAddicted.01

Nicole was especially really trying to make him more comfortable..haha XD

HAHA, so true.. I was like.. why is she doing that.. probably cause he's nervous :lol:

Nicole Fan art from Inkigayo:

zCZLR.jpg

Nicole & JongSuk:

y5lXJ.jpg

cr as tagged

I know Nicole probably isn't the reason why but more idols are getting purple hair now a days XD

First Nicole's purple hair then Infinite's Hoya got purple hair. And During the Teen Top interview, I saw L.Joe had purple hair. WHO'S NEXT?!

btw, is there any MC cuts for this week's episode I can stream or download? >.<

So I was at KARAboard and it once again mentioned how Nicole doesn't get paid royalties for all the raps she has written/contributed in KARA's albums and some fans think that's wrong. I agree.

I suspected as much... It's probably why she hasn't written any raps since Mister (jp).

Not sure how they are getting away without giving her royalities of any kind. Mister alone should of gotten her a nice chuck of change.

There is a Rap'ish part in Step.

I'm not too sure if thats the reason why she'd not written any. Kara's more recent songs do seem to be more happy songs ;D Rap wasn't needed in girls power, but Speed up could have? Either way. They both ended up being hit songs anyway