The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

So I was at KARAboard and it once again mentioned how Nicole doesn't get paid royalties for all the raps she has written/contributed in KARA's albums and some fans think that's wrong. I agree.

Really? Maybe this was one of the "misconduct" they were talking about during their dispute and could be a reason why her mom was so adamant on going through with the lawsuit. This is clearly a violation of copyright issues. Royalties alone can make her the most paid member. But it seems like Nicole is overlooking it for the sake of remaining with the members and not causing any more discord than it needs to be. I just feel absolutely cheated for her. It's just unfair and unethical of them.

(If this is all true and still happening)

There is a Rap'ish part in Step.

I'm not too sure if thats the reason why she'd not written any. Kara's more recent songs do seem to be more happy songs ;D Rap wasn't needed in girls power, but Speed up could have? Either way. They both ended up being hit songs anyway

Yeah but she didn't write the step rap in either KR or JP. Nicole herself doesn't seem to understand her worth. I just hope they have competent lawyers around to sort it all out.

Oh it's too bad she doesn't get paid royalties, especially for those songs that has gotten really popular. But then I agree with tms, Cole doesn't seem to know her worth, she knows she can perform and does it really well but about the other things, it seems like she barely pays attention XD

I just read the news about the investment, so happy and proud of the girls.

1XqB5.gif

hKQ0N.gif

BSwRr.gif

Qhbzs.gif

credit as tagged, everkara, uploader

^^ coincidence?

Nicole's a Blonde again?! :lol:

Couple of days ago, she tweeted her nails and mentioned "You will be surprised".. how come I didn't pick up on that haha.

XlGT7.jpg

Then earlier, she tweeted a picture of her with BLONDE hair. If you look closely, her ring and pinky fingers are painted White like the nail design she tweeted days before. So I am thinking the surprise was that she turned back into a Blonde?

l3eBZ.png

if she blonde again, I would be totally happy. Since I think she didn't kept that hair color for long. I mean I love her purple hair, that is so totally awesome hair color and she can defintely pull that color off. I just want blonde hair a little longer, since when gyuri had blonde hair, I kept think what if cole had this hair color. Now she back to being blonde. I just hoping that with her blonde hair, they woould style it better. Since I think cole can rock any hair color, it just would depend on how the hair is styled

That's great.. So she really dyed her hair.. It's not really blonde, it's golden brown like someone else said and she looks good ^.^

Yeah, I remember her saying that, I think at that time she was referring to honey's hair colour, right?

Again.. she looks good and I wonder if this could probably be the hair colour she'll have for her solo MV??? :w00t:

^ I think that colour is for her solo MV too. The first time she performed Lost was at KARASIA with blonde hair. The colour seems to be part of the concept since KARA's preparing for comeback after Speed Up promotions where she deliberately dyed her hair purple, so now she has to change it back for the comeback?

And this time, I'm used to the blonde/brownish colour on her. Really found it beautiful after I got used to it the first time she dyed it that colour.

btw, Inkigayo MC cuts has no more subs because IU is not MC anymore?? Or was she gone temporarily only? :confused1:

btw, Inkigayo MC cuts has no more subs because IU is not MC anymore?? Or was she gone temporarily only? :confused1:

IU will be away for 6 weeks but she'll come back after that.

Nicole @ Korea Tourism Awards:

GT0vd.jpg

xA9bM.jpg

ZG1oG.jpg

fLAou.jpg

BSFaJ.jpg

gcxDT.jpg

Ul3RP.jpg

jvYhd.jpg

Nicole with white socks in heels :P

She seems to really like those flowers and ouch at that mosquito bite XD

Falling in love once again for the hundredth time. Her hair colour isn't really blonde, it's a little more brownish but I think it suits her better than blonde. The blonde was nice but I prefer it a little darker to contrast with her skin colour more. It's really pretty. And that outfit for the event... wish that they always wear good outfits like these (in my opinion). :eyelove:

KARASIA Video Fan Account:

Really loved what he said about Nicole, well the singing and dancing part. Never thought she sounded Californian when speaking in Japanese, though the moments she chooses to stop I thought were interesting :lol:

Another fancam of Nicole & Hara from Inkigayo from the 6th:

Still no clue who Nicole was talking too..

A-Pink mentioned Nicole:

The girls were then asked who they thought was the greatest beauty in the industry. Unanimously, A Pink voted for Girls’ Generation. “They are seriously so pretty, our jaws drop when we see them. We really like senior Tiffany because she displays her affection for us. We also like senior Nicole. They are angels.

Taken from Allkpop

Doesn't surprise me that Nicole's friendly but A-PINK saying that is pretty awesome!

Random, but does anyone remember the two guy actor "friends" that Nicole made during MNet's Nicole Goes to School? Well one of them debut as an actor and is currently starring as a supporting role on a sitcom for MBC called Standby. His name is Go GyungPyo, the one that looks like Choi SiWon from Super Junior... hahaha... I guess MNet placed him in the show with Nicole to get some experience and exposure. Now I wonder what happened to the other guy. I wonder if they still stay in touch with Nicole.

I managed to make a trip down to Aura the Grill two days ago when I was still in Seoul. I was hoping for a picture with Cole's mom, Ms. Shirley, but she was not there. Is she with Nicole all the while up till Love-1 in Japan? As consolation though, Nicole's aunt was the person serving us and I got a pic for proof shot! :rolleyes:

Is Nicole's aunt's name Eugene or Yoo-jin?

Here is my fan account.

Edited by Redresonance

Is Nicole's aunt's name Eugene or Yoo-jin?

It's Eugene.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Even if you couldn't meet with Ms. Shirley, I think getting to meet Eugene and her chatting with you and your family was pretty nice as well :)

Nicole & Gyuri from Do Dream Filming:

FDSZ7.jpg

cr: DearKamilia

I'm more interested to watch this because of Nicole's tweet on the day of filming where she tweeted if she did her best XD

Saw some fancams from the Love-1 Festival and Nicole sounded so good and loud :lol:

Possibly Nicole's MV Set for Lost ???

OrIQv.jpg

source | akakekero @ twitter

Tip off | jycole @ tumblr

The lyrics to Lost are particularly sad so I guess that's why the set is the way it is..

Finally we are able to see what Nicole's animation character looks like:

WATZB.jpg

source | karaboard

Remember back when someone tweeted that Nicole was going to pull a "troublemaker" and then she performed Lost at the concert? Well, Lost is hardly anything like Troublemaker, so were we being trolled?... hahaha... But either way, I actually preferred Lost over a Troublemaker concept, because I was quite hesitant at that mention. Unless they were talking about her having someone featured in the song, which by the way is a very short feature from what we've seen at her performance at the concert with HyeongKon.