The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I haven't posted here in a long time >_<

Loving all the Nicole gifs! Our dork is still a dork, but now a womanly dork!

I love her part with Hyojun, it has that sexy grab-and-pull and softness and that Cori smile! :eyelove:

And I second that "why is it dark during her dance break" and the editing was like so many good angles they want to put it all in! Also in her Lost stage, it's even better than I thought from the fancams! She starts it with a very satisfied smile. I'm still in love with her R&B ballad. Cole really loves performing! I can see she'll do well as a solo performer.

hehe BTS of Nicole & Hyeongkon from Hot Game MV:

1mFnM.jpg

^^ Actress Cole

FJrki.jpg

^^ Reality Cole

:P

SOURCE: Official Fancafe

RE-UP by jerism @ Aiantis

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

I love the energy Nicole gives out when she performs.

When you see how much she's into it, you can't help but get just as hyped as she does :lol:

Welcome back iammai :D Lol I agree they shot too many angles at the concert lol

Wah mae, the pics are so pretty, the first one is just so beautiful :wub:

Lol the one with Hyeongkon hahahha they look cute together :D

minhtram Yeah love how she sings Lost, she has improved so much and she's singing on the range that fits her perfectly :D

my GOD she's so beautiful ad gorgeous <33 i didn't see the A-JAX MV yet but just by the pictures.... and she was awesome in the KARASIA concert in Japan <333 just watched it and I love her even more ♥

thanks for the pics mae, Nicole really look fabulous on those dress, plus the long hair :wub: imo this one http://i.imgur.com/I5CbB.jpg really had "tense" on both hehehe

Nicole shared quite some story on Do Dream, i think beside her "phobia" on variety, she also shared something about getting homesick while touring abroad, and another story involved alcohol?? waiting for the translation on that segment

zzVyN.gif99Q18.gif

xRJ7d.gifZ8xmd.gif

sWb83.gifmpt8s.gif

xpHYR.gifv9yio.gif

249MX.gif

Nicole answer on a radio show in 2010 and the revelation in 2012

VPepj.gifBDwOL.gif

and another story involved alcohol?? waiting for the translation on that segment

Oh I think she did mean her reality show, just saw this translation from SOOMPI:

Additionally, Nicole explained that her fear was exacerbated after Netizens lashed out on her in response to a story she had told about herself. In the anecdote, Nicole said she was in her teens and was at a bar.

thanks for the gifs Nov!

Gif set made by Nov: http://kara4life.tumblr.com/post/27513515586/nicoles-issue-wearing-hat-on-stage

Ugh, Cole is such a PRO <3!!

Anyone notice how Nicole sang in 3 different registers/pitches (I don't know the proper terms lol) at the second half of KARASIA? For Lupin and Let It Go, she sang in a lower register than usual especially when she said the "Ladies" part :lol: She went back to her normal tone for Winter Magic & Missing then was higher pitch for GGS :lol: Just thought it was interesting.

Saw this from the AK comments:

my sis got a manicure in Silimdong and the lady who did her nails (owns the shop) use to work in the rich neighborhood of Apgujang where a lot of celebrities live. She told my sis that idols and talents would frequent the shop and all of them had shitty attitudes and were rude...all but one...and that was Kara's Nicole Jung. Nicole was always respectful and kind and said she was a genuinely friendly and cheerful person.

Aww :)

CuteCola I agree she just keeps getting prettier the older she gets lol

Cole is so cute in today's Inki especially dancing to Gangnam Style, she's having so much fun dancing and it's so enjoyable to watch lol

And during Beast interview, holding her laughter hahahaha

So cute lol

NHUMW.gif

credit: zzingderella

Usually I don't like her hair bunned up. Initially I also felt the blonde color didn't contrast much with her skin so didn't really like it too. But this inkigayo hairstyle is really pretty. Remimded me of the one she had during the hallyu gem award. Coincidentally she's wearing blue too.

She must have really enjoyed dancing to Gangnam style since she tweeted about it.

I read this article (http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=244812) via google translate and I wasn't too sure I read it correctly: Nicole is no longer a model for Mango Six.

So I headed off to the Mango Six site and when I clicked on Kuki Six, it's not Nicole anymore and the "made by Nicole" is replaced by "made by Mango Six"

:( I'm sad about it, though I hope Cole gets another food venture esp since she loves cooking and baking.

On another note, what will they do with Cole's autograph on the Bucheon branch's wall? Can they cut it down and preserve it or auction it? It'll make me quite sad if they paint over it.

^^ Aw that's sad.

Oh it seems they swapped Nicole with A Gentlemen's Dignity as models? XD

I wonder if she's still with Kappa, I saw a few weeks ago some of the 2AM guys tweeted they were shooting for Kappa Ads XD