The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

The guy looks like the awkward MC guy XD But basing on the caps, seems like the MV will be nice :D There's outdoor shoot and I'm seeing a nice car there lol She's probably reminiscing that's why one of the cap is so sweet and of course they're baking, they probably asked Cole what scenes she want in the MV hahahhaa

Like you said, her song is more of a solemn type so what i thought of was that the backhugging part could be a flashback to when the times were sweet and romantic between nicole and the male lead..the pub scene is the current timeline where things are not going too well

lol at me getting so excited just because i saw 3 screenshots from her mv. Haha

Exactly my thoughts, it's just flashback scene. I'm kind of surprised, I thought it was Jinwoon in the MV just because they credited that way from the track list for the MV's soo.. XD The guy does look like Jong Suk .... XD

I really like the outdoor scenes as well.. can't wait!

I'm actually glad it's not Jinwoon now. He's a pretty good actor, but we know that Jincole can only be friends. lol

But every time Nicole is friends or interacts with a male celeb, I see him in a different light LOLOL ...a more positive light. hahaha

So that's where that one picture came from ^^ The one with her pretty straw(-ish?) hat sponsor.

nicole looks really gorgeous. Long hair<33 Plus, that gold theme is really nice ^^ The scenes with her and jongsuk kindof seems just a lil' out of place. just a teeny bit ^^ the song feel is lil bit more mature sounding... but im sure the bar scene(I saw it in the cap) will make up for it ^^

SUPPERR excited for her MV ^3^

more of cole's preview! starts @1:42

cr: uploader

I feel like it was Cole's idea for the cooking scene. HAHA.

jongsuk's facial expression when nicole fed him is just too hilarious. it's like "she keeps feeding me ;_;"

Thanks for all the updates..lol..i thought i was the only one who was happy it wasn't jinwoon in the mv with her. I was relieved when the screencap of the mv came out and it was not jinwoon..lol

I think that nicole had a few idea inputs for the mv. Hahaha..Looking forward to the release of her mv.

Found some new facts about nicole from twitter

From SSTP . Translation by _coffeebeanie

If Shindong would introduce a Kara member to a friend, he'd pick Nicole cos he thinks shes the type who'll love just one person deeply

From Mnet Wide. Translation by @kamiliaVn

Nicole can take 2 and a half bottles of wine.

Nicole:" I will go home before I get drunk" Gyuri:"But by the time Cori says she's going home, other people have already left"

Shindong was so shocked that he immediately gave kara the win sticker. LOL.

Edited by jjy

Cole's PV teaser is really good, I'm excited hahahaha She looks so beautiful on that part where she's dancing, love what she's wearing :thumbup: I love how on the teaser they're showing Cole's smexy and cute side lol I've had my doubts about the MC guy since they seem to have no chemistry on Inki but they seem cute on the MV :D The cooking scene is perfect hahahaha Cole definitely had input to this PV or the director knows her too well lol

It's quite an interesting fact about Cole drinking habits, didn't expect that lol

I cant wait for the mv of cole. So far what i have seen she look so pretty; love the whole cooking scene it definetly cole pick. Some of the scenes have to include food. The guy is actually the mc guy i saw a picture and it was him. I think jinwoon just particapte in the chorus. I think the mv woild have a storyline it would have flashback of a happy time with her bf before yhey break up. With the way the song sound like that what going to happen. The song still sound amazing even in japanese. I think we are all suprise abt cole drinking yhink she can drinking more than her 91er friends

Tho I don't really know this Jongsuk guy but I was actually relieved that it's not Jinwoon haha sory to JinCole fans :sweatdrop: .

Since the title is lost & from the lyric I think the guy is just her past. I totally love the bar and get into the taxi part in her pv, it suit the solemn aura from the song title. BTW NICOLE IS STUNNING IN THIS PV!!!!! :inluv:

P/s: Yeayyy just another day to the release of her MV :eyelove:

^ Is it only me or from the above video at 0:40, her posture seems really painful and uneasy? Her head seems to be tilted at an extreme angle in that hug...

Who wouldn't want that kind of love in her MV flashback? It's so sweet and ideal, doing fun stuff together and laughing, just like fairy tale loves and happy-ever-afters. :tongue: And that's Nicole there too...

I think the MV will have quite a tragic contrast - comparing her alone in the bar, the solemn lyrics of Lost with the so lovey fairy tale love flashback back at the house and ranch. How heart-aching it would be if that was reality. I can already feel it. :crying:

And I'll have to get used to Jongsuk too lol. Turned out to really be him. Wonder how atmosphere of the behind-the-scenes filming of the MV felt like.

Edited by Redresonance

^

based on my limited understanding of the Korean language..... the girls were asked what would they like to do if they are not KARA

Gyuri wanna be a blogger and Jiyoung wanna be a photographer. Nicole wanna open a cafe. Gyuri said to Jiyoung that they can work together, as in Jiyoung supply photos for her blog. Then Nicole said excitedly that Gyuri can blog about her cafe.

Not too sure about seungyeon's.... i think she wanna be a designer (?) so Nicole said she can design for her cafe. And Hara said she will be a student then Nicole told her that she can work part time at her cafe...

so in a nutshell.... everyone works for nicole.. haha

Edited by yamayo88

^

there was from cultwo show.

i wonder why did they discuss during the guerilla date because almost all questions, cole "shouted" it was me me or something. lol

Thank you ^^. Sorry, my mistake. Got too excited when i saw the fancam..hehe. I like the outfit a lot more than the usual ones.

That part at the cafe makes me feel so proud of them seeing how excited they are working together even outside of Kara .. XD

Edited by jjy

Aww, nicole's acting<33 but someone please rewrite this mv's ending. if he's still watching over her, then cole should have a second solo song called "Found" lol where jong suk doesnt seem like a doll or a big teddy that nicole shaves and/or cuddles with lol the small scenes were really cute, but they all look like a honeymoon phase to me. but from what i read, guess he really was just a first time boyfriend and not a true love >3<

Anyways! Nicole looks so gorgeous throughout this whole mv. And the dresses she wore in the scenes with jongsuk was so feminine, girly, and gyaa!! SOO PRETTYYYY<33

And her sparkly gold eye make up is beautiful!

Mblaq Mir sent a Congratulatory Video Message to Nicole/Kara plus he called Nicole his BESTFRIEND :thumbup: after Jinwoon & Key now its Mir turn to reveal that they are indeed close friend :thumbup1: 91 Line Friendships :eyelove: How i wish i understand the message that Mir sent to Nicole because after he end his speech he seems embarrassed and laughed along with Boom :D anyone want to translate it? :blush: