The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Cole's totally just being herself in the happy parts of the PV. And I agree that she really looks the best that she can, even better that it's in her own solo PV.

Now that I look at it, Jong Suk's probably a really good actor. He can transform from an awkward MC to a natural lovey boyfriend at will. :lol: Maybe he should just use his acting skills and act as a more enthusiastic MC for Inkigayo to pull up the spirits.

For the PV though, I think that there should be more interaction scenes rather than just hugging, I think it's repeated a little too many a time.

some bit from KARA's me2day chat with a few lucky fans today

h8HgS.jpg

• Kamilia "It's Nicole queen of idol network!" Nicole "I'm not a network queen kk"
  • Kamilia "Nicole types fast in Hangeul!" Nicole "I can type really fast ever since elementary school, (that's prbbly y) my fingers are long"
  • "Q:If it's this actor (to act with me), it'd be really good!" Who do u choose?" Nic "ehh don't you know who that is?!" (Yoo Seungho fangirl)
  • Nicole "I like exercising but i can't run fast"
  • Nicole "I play dodgeball well"
  • Nicole "I don't have confidence about my face the most"
  • Nicole "I and Hara wear the same sized pants, almost"
  • Nicole "Please go to sleep within the 10-12pm era, that's when the hormones are coming out."
  • Nicole "I sleep for 6-7 hrs only"

translation from @KamiliaVN

Nicole "I don't have confidence about my face the most"

^ yeah I have to agree with her on that. It's been quite apparent that she sometnes have no confidence about her no makeup face while on camera sometimes... Like when she mentioned once before that the more makeup on, she feels more confident and comfortable with her image. She also tend to avoid the camera by blocking her no makeup face with her hands, like during filming in the morning when they wake up.

I don't know if you all agree with me or not but, God, she doesn't realise how beautiful her natural face and features are! I think she should be more confident about herself, cause she is truly beautiful and unique heh! I guess it's human nature to be a little high on expectations on their own looks. After all who doesn't want to look as best as they want to?

Edited by Redresonance

I don't know if you all agree with me or not but, God, she doesn't realise how beautiful her natural face and features are!

I don't think she had that much of a complex of her no makeup face before and around their debut period. She used to take selcas with no makeup and she looked cute. But as comparisons were made with her and the other members and then that one time incident of her being bombarded with cameras when she was out and the reaction she got from netizens XD she seemed to just be more more self conscious and aware.

I agree with Christine, she's grown into her own beauty and she should embrace her looks and be proud.. hopefully she realizes this :)

Sometimes, its best to have a poker face .. Cole's so honest though :lol:

I think she loooked GORGEOUS here, one of my favorite looks and pictures of her :)

wJ3f2.jpg

cr | tardis @ dc

qn: what will you do on a low morale day?

ans: one of the best solutions is to watch cole.

though expected, i was pretty down while looking at their eyes (from the moment mubank scores were running down till the winner announcement).

as i was feeling for them, then i noticed cole with her fast-forwarded gangnam style (between the hosts), i totally recovered. lolol

seriously jjang!

^ I'm not really bothered by their wins though it's always better to win. Lol saw that part too. She can be hyper and random at times, and it really makes others smile at what she does.

I don't think she had that much of a complex of her no makeup face before and around their debut period. She used to take selcas with no makeup and she looked cute. But as comparisons were made with her and the other members and then that one time incident of her being bombarded with cameras when she was out and the reaction she got from netizens XD she seemed to just be more more self conscious and aware.

Yeah, I read once about that incident. Too bad i wasnt a fan that early to know it first-hand. Probably had been really harsh on her at that time, all those judgmental and insensible remarks. I don't know how, but some people don't really think about how affecting their words can be on others. I hope she'll become more unaffected and less sensitive about the issue of her face as time passes... And probably not take to heart what some insensitive words are said about her when she knows it's not totally true. But granted too, most of us accept what people think of us if a majority or significant number of them put it that way, and tend to start to be convinced into believing in those remarks ourselves. But that just goes to show that she cares about how she appears to others and is not too overly strong and insistent in her own beliefs to be nonchalant or ignorant about the views of others, especially as a celebrity. Shows that she's a humble person who is considerate of others' thoughts.

Which is also why she can also be serious and in her mindset at times and thinks really in depth when she's serious though she appears 4D and happy cheery most of the times.

Thanks everyone for the updates :D. Have been busy nowadays. I saw her fast-forwarded gangnam style too..made me LOL..dorky cole to cheer people up :P

She's looking great lately such as during the ending for today's Music Bank and in those fan pics. Stylists just need to keep her hair straight and simple and she will look good. She is coming out of her shell in regards to her appearance considering she's been posting a lot of selcas lately . I loved her tweets about her daily life although sometimes i get worried when she posts tweets that seem ambiguous and worrying. Probably because she over-thinks things.

It's also good to see her taking more initiative to talk on shows. I notice that she has a habit of pouting a lot..lol

Nicole was sooooo awesomeee in the recent performance of Let It Go! ='D

yep agreee!!! Omygodddd why is she so awesomeeee??? :eyelove: her smile when the perf. ended make she looks so different from when she's performing.

Yeah I do think that Karasia has being big help in improving their live performances too. They are all have improving so much :thumbup:

Edited by NoorAsz

Thanks seungyeonlovers for Cole pic! She look so pretty there :eyelove: Pure look like what she tweet lol

It's her own hair right? I don't think she's wearing an extension and seriously I love blonde/golden brown? Nicole.

Edited by NoorAsz

I AM STILL WAITING FOR POSTCARDS OR FANLETTERS................................

if i see ur name here posting but not sending a postcard or fanletter lol i will seriously ban u forever !

ok no rily i wont but still omg guys were are ur postcards or fanletters. a simple happy birthday would be nice enuf.

^^ Lol Ron

I love the Sketchbook performances, so awesome :thumbup: I love that note change Cole did at Mister, so good :D And then Let It Go, she just keeps on improving those adlibs, the rap part the last parts, everything is perfect :D I just love this song so much and omg her smile at the end of Let It Go is so cute, so adorable :eyelove::D I love how she can transform like this from sexy to cute in seconds hahahahaha

wew93.gif

jzGJn.gif

XXGRm.gif

credit as tagged, tumblr

I AM STILL WAITING FOR POSTCARDS OR FANLETTERS................................

if i see ur name here posting but not sending a postcard or fanletter lol i will seriously ban u forever !

ok no rily i wont but still omg guys were are ur postcards or fanletters. a simple happy birthday would be nice enuf.

LOLOLOL^^

i sent two under the name Kenneth Tran <_<