The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

What's going on??

:lol:

JIFDQ.jpg

He's N from the group VIXX :)

BbkZw.jpg

o93KG.jpg

Cole did a short chat with fans at Nicole-ing last night.. she basically talked about food and that she hasn't been working out as much as she'd like and that she likes her blonde hair color right now haha. I'm so glad she's paying more attention to her fans and putting forth more effort with selcas on twitter etc :)

Cole did a short chat with fans at Nicole-ing last night.. she basically talked about food and that she hasn't been working out as much as she'd like and that she likes her blonde hair color right now haha. I'm so glad she's paying more attention to her fans and putting forth more effort with selcas on twitter etc

thanks mae, didn't know Nicole stopped by nicole-ing again ^_^

lol that N guy from VIXX seems really favor Nicole :P plus now we know she's Hara's brother fave too :tongue: ...its quite funny how Nicole who kept mentioned about getting married/boyfriend was selected as the last from the members who will getting married :lol: ...although its quite possible too if Nicole prioritize her career first :whistling: ...btw i wonder from the all Kpop show thing that the MC show something that make Nicole OMG :tongue: ...and HaYeon too looking at it and seems aware of it ^_^

from all the kpop

Ye4L7.gif64fiw.gif

NzvRu.gifsz8d5.gif

K9Tyw.gifz6QA1.gif

nBkqj.gifMFr5V.gif

Thanks everyone for the updates :D

I think it's her picture that will be shown if Nicole didn't do the Korean word thing right lol She looks unhappy that she's the person predicted to marry last considering she's very vocal about wanting to marry young lol

I'm happy that Cole is doing more fanservice too, finally lol It's nice hahha more pics and she's interacting with fans :D

Thanks for all the updates :)

Glad to know that Nicole chatted with fans on Nicole-ing. With Nicole, food is always the main topic of conversation ..haha

Out of curiosity, I looked for Vixx's interview on Inkigayo. N was standing beside Nicole in the interview. Here's the video cut.

If I understand correctly, the fortune teller predicted that although Nicole will marry the latest in Kara, she will meet someone who is rich/clever. Not really sure the exact translation. That is why N was self-praising himself that he was a clever guy who got 1st.

I totally LOL-ed when I saw Hara's face staring at Nicole in the MBC God of Victory teaser pic where Nicole and Hara's brother was standing opposite each other. She must have known about her brother's preference before hand. LOL

although its quite possible too if Nicole prioritize her career first :whistling:

I know right, I always thought she would be more career oriented just she doesn't lead the fans on about her future plans and such.

If I understand correctly, the fortune teller predicted that although Nicole will marry the latest in Kara, she will meet someone who is rich/clever. Not really sure the exact translation. That is why N was self-praising himself that he was a clever guy who got 1st.

jjy, Oh really :lol: Nicole shouldn't be disappointed, it's just longer than she had anticipated and besides who knows if the predictions will be true lol. But rich and clever aren't bad... Nicole.. haha.

That N guy.. Cole wasn't even shy to look him in the eyes.. so it seems one-sided XD but nice to know she has admirers. Hara really didn't look too surprised but I wonder if Cole knew :lol:

cole's open message/letter to her "huddy" reads like this:

"My marriageable age is 32, I'm alright with it. However, you come up to me early, please."

[c] miracle5

she must be pretty surprised when told by the fortune-telling but it shouldn't deter her from working towards her goal which is to have her very own family at a young age.

"well.. it takes time to find the right one.."

Edited by red4summer

from sponge,

cole shared on how she will make her feeling known to a male colleague whom she likes:

"call his name and show consideration when striking a conversation."

and the survey done earlier agreed with cole.

she celebrated when she realised she got it right. lol

from sponge,

cole shared on how she will make her feeling known to a male colleague whom she likes:

"call his name and show consideration when striking a conversation."

and the survey done earlier agreed with cole.

she celebrated when she realised she got it right. lol

Thank you for sharing the translations. Her expressions on the show made me laughed even when I don't really understand the language. I wonder if she does that too to people around her. LOL

I love that cole won the arm wrestle too. I think she could of won another round. Remember one of the mc was the mc for Heroes, so he probably knew that cole was going to be hard competition. I think most of the games was just ok, it didn't seem like cole kind of games beside the arm wrestle and the limbo. If the games were like the handball game(from oh my brother), vault(let go dream team), pole jumping(let go dream team)I think cole would of won the game. Remember the girl leader of secret hyosung she was with cole and seungyeon on dream team, so knew how good cole was. and I glad that cole took care of her in the arm wrestle.

There was an article titled, 'WGM' Han Sunhwa, "Truthfully, instead of me, Kwanghee's father wanted KARA's Nicole[interview]"

hehe, just to share... i secretly want cole to be on wgm ;o wgm tries to cater to the person's ideal type sometimes and i think any guy eith cole would make an interesting pair~

apparently Nicole had a joint bday party with Key ^_^

eTich.jpg

from Key's Me2day

니콜 &범 합동 생일파티 ..너무 재밌었어요 내년에는 더 크게합시다 :-) 다들놀러오세요 http://twitpic.com/ayr4f0

Nicole and Beom’s joint birthday party .. It’s really fun. Next year will have a bigger party :-) Everybody come and play! http://twitpic.com/ayr4f0

translation by Forever_SHINee @ twitter

TZVVK.jpg

kP3I7.jpg

cr : @_JH0408 + thebigmia @ tumblr