The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I think Nicole has a habits of playing with her hair or rubbing her neck and now playing with her ears when she's talking My link

:gemhuh: At first I don't really used to see her that way but than I realize IT REALLY IS HER HABITS...The more anxious she gets the more rapid her hand moves hahaha :gemshout:

p/S: fROM the link I was jubilant that she comes second Yeayyyyyy :gemcheer:

Edited by NoorAsz

Cole did so well in the pageant lol.. at first I was a bit shocked since these kinds of shows didn't seem to be her type of thing but what do I know lol. I'm really glad she placed :D !!

She's cute at the end when she's giving her speech, all scratching her ear haha

In the intro when they talk about Nicole and mentions her guy idol friends/connections lol and how she's from LA XD

Cole's so cute in the pageant show, the dress looks great on her and her dorkiness appearing at the end of the intro hahaha when she's posing and stuff and bouncing around lol The basketball part, she demolished her opponent so easily and her smiling hahahaha

So happy she placed on the show, she's so adorable in it and when she won the intro thing, she's surprised and the overall so cute when giving her speech :D

I was so glad to see cole on the pageant thing. The yellow dress was so beautiful on her i like the cut on the dress. I love how she whoop her opponent in the basketball. 3 straight went to cole she was amazing. I want see more sporty cole i think she surprimoresed most of guys for how athletic she is. I want to see hrt on more sporty show. Like dream team she would domestic it. I glad that she won second snce hara was naturally going to win i just glad that cole won yo. Maybe she got dome vote because of the sporty thing

For the basketball part I think cole look the coolest out of all the girls, no hating...Seriously. Previously all of the girls play in that girly mode. Squealing and running after the other in a way people would expect how a girl idol would play but Cole bring it in differently :thumbup1: she's so good hahaha :lol: not even a minute! :w00t:

I think her opponent why asking her why nicole choose her and I guess Nicole's said something like she don't want to play against her friend :lol2:

NoorAsz, haha Yea I like how she's all smiley and friendly before then BAM she goes for it and does the job :lol: I love how she was walking after the 3rd dunk haha.

So sweet! Thai Kamilia singing Cole Happy Birthday at the airport:

XdXZB.jpg

P8ZHe.jpg

Aig3J.jpg