The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Lol the crowd's cheers were significantly louder when it became her turn. :tongue: KARA's popularity is unrivalled in Japan as usual.

Bora and Hyo Sung's dance were very provocative but Cole's wasn't just using sexy moves to win the crowd, but her cool dance skills. Her moves are so much more dynamic, faster and active. :thumbup: Dancers don't have to be provocative to appeal, instead I find dancers with skill and technique much more admirable than just flaunting body lines and curves.

I also liked her recent performance because it wasn't as provocative not that I disliked her previous dances but it was a nice change to the usual.

Nov, awesome gifs :)

I enjoyed it and nice to see her since it was a surprise dance battle.

Nicole's DJ Set from the Electric Boy Launch:

I liked how she hypes the crowd haha

The dance battle was definitely Jung-Jjang! :)

It was really awesome to see that she was not using sexy moves like the others and had instead done a power dance! Love the audience's response, absolutely roaring!

And the DJ-ing was really good! Engaging the crowd along with good mixes and grooving to the music as well! Looks like she is quite experienced/an avid clubber! :P

^ I agree. I hope she goes for another powerful dance for Tokyo Dome. Would loved to see that :D.

Here's her video for Japanese Kamilia for her birthday . Wondering how her Japanese sounds to native Japanese ? Is she clear or still not that fluent ? haha..because her z is still pronounced as j in her arigatou gozaimasu..lol

Like everyone here, I love Nicole's dance performance. We've seen her do sexier dances since 2007 (MAMA awards), but it seems she's now putting less provocativeness and more technique. Her choice of outfit was also jjang! Abs show off and the pants cut. How can she be so sexy with that much cloth on her? LOL

:thumbup:

Like everybody say, I love her dances break. I always want to see cole do more powerhouse dances rather than sexy dances since we do see her do a lot of sexy dances. So when cole does powerhouse dances, I get totally exciting, but when she does sexy dances I just wow that good. I always want to see cole do hip hop style, since I believe that more her elements. The outift and everything just go well with the dances, plus her abs was hot. I wish she gets better songs to dances to, that one was good, I wish to see her dances to tik tok actually. Since she sang a little of it, I was to see her dances to it.

I love her and that dance. Standing at her place watching 'the first one what's her name?' dancing and smile I was like goshhh Cole is hot! and when she's dancing it exhilarating with her daebak expression as always. Come last after two provocative dance Cole simply look sassy! :eyelove:

Edited by NoorAsz

Wow, that sounds harsh ..^ I always felt bad for her <_< and kept mumbling to myself "it's enough Cole" LOL!!

As i thought her body was already perfect .. why would she be so hard on herself,maybe she set a high expectation for herself or she just enjoys doing pilates and dieting lol

I want to know her complete diet menu .. like when the full menu of Denmark Diet was released .. :thumbup:

Just notice this when saw the HD picture of Cole's from Kbs Star Interview. I know she has this cute mole on the lower lips but didnt know she has other moles on her neck,shoulder and also on the nose. BTW,its cute :eyelove:

Stumble upon this article/blog that said anyone who has mole on her upper lips represents a person who love good foods. LOL coincidence?

You mean example from this ?

http://i.imgur.com/QdShg.jpg

Omo, i find it so prettty actually .. i stared at it for quite long too ... LOL!

That must be true , cos she really loves food right ? :lol2:

Me too. I find it cute LOL. I only notice that she has mole on her shoulder (like quite a big that it is visible) during Miss and Mister Idols when she wore the yellow dress. Its so sexy :thumbup:

Like everyone here, I love Nicole's dance performance. We've seen her do sexier dances since 2007 (MAMA awards), but it seems she's now putting less provocativeness and more technique. Her choice of outfit was also jjang! Abs show off and the pants cut. How can she be so sexy with that much cloth on her? LOL

:thumbup:

i agree 100% on your comment!! god! she's so sexy with so much cloth and even with messy hair! ahaha! nicole jjang!

Just watched the All The K-Pop subbed...

Don't really like how they ranked her last in the marriage ranking part and the especially the beauty ranking part.

Hope what the fortune tellers say isn't entirely true. She seemed a little disappointed when they said she's not the type to marry early and she'll marry at about 32 but she wanted to marry at 27. Marrying at a later age isn't that big of an issue to me though. But the possibility of marrying twice? I really hope that doesn't happen to her, cause it means there'll be some unhappiness. Of course, it's a show and I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. After all, I don't really believe in fortune-telling.

This is the part where the biasness kicks in. she needs surgery? Really? :huh: I'm all against this statement and their reasons on why she's ranked 5th - about looking not particularly glamorous by having East Asian looks and her face not being fleshy. I don't agree that those statements are entirely accurate about how beauty should be judged, but who am I to say, since this is all up to opinions. But how she agrees with it made it seem like a tragic situation :(. But at least VIXX's N kept shaking his head too, showing his support for Cole which I think was heartening.

I know there will always be a last in a ranking, but they shouldn't be so harsh on their words even so, about the looks part especially. Maybe I'm just sensitive :tongue:

Edited by Redresonance

I think the beauty ranking is very unnecessary. Its better if they have other survey then this because for the girls its a very sensitive issue. Talking about you are last in term of beauty in the group is very hurting(if im at Nicole's place)

Nicole also said that she had less confidence on her face in the me2day chat and

this survey probably make it worse hurmmmmm........

I think Nicole looks is not really Korean usual type of beauty. But she still gorgeous in my eyes^^