The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

i'm against with all sorts of ranking within the group and i always thought (or rather hope) it should be the case for every kamilia but i'm still not surprised to only hear in places where one's bias is being ranked last. when one is at the top, there's always someone else at the bottom. when was the last time you feel something for the other members?

fortune-telling.. one's fate lies in his/her own hands, not somebody who can predict the future. even if there're some truths and beliefs, one has to fight and prove the other way. anyway not all things were "going against" cole in the studio, at least she has 1 vote. that's the real fact!

Edited by red4summer

i'm against with all sorts of ranking within the group and i always thought (or rather hope) it should be the case for every kamilia but i'm still not surprised to only hear in places where one's bias is being ranked last. when one is at the top, there's always someone else at the bottom. when was the last time you feel something for the other members?

Which is why I said that there will always be a last in the rankings (and I think it's probably impossible for varieties to not have occasional rankings, we can't help it), but just that whoever the KARA member that's last still doesn't deserve such harsh words such as needing a surgery. It's not about which member being first or last, just that they don't deserve such insensitive words - no one at all deserves that. And at least N's her consolation. :thumbup: to him.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope Cole would be first - but does it really matter? I am definitely biased, but not to the point where I only support one member and go crazy delusional and affected when she doesn't win. It doesn't matter at all, just like how KARA sometimes doesn't win in music shows but we still continue to support them. I like KARA for their close relationship with each other as well, and the other members for their uniqueness too, just that Cole's the first member that got me into KARA. :tongue:

Edited by Redresonance

Watching Nicole on Stargraphy, really reminds me of how 4-Dimensional she is!

From the dance practice, strolling down the street to the grocery, chatting and discussing about her food and diet with so much joy, preparation of her meals with delight, to her focus in the pilates session, so nice to see her just enjoying the day away. ^^

Rankings will always be based on opinions, and everyone's will differ, but we know in our hearts that all of KARA deserves the best, so we shouldn't let our individual bias get in the way. She takes it to heart, those words, but we must be supportive of her, because all of KARA are beautiful in their own aspects. I can even say that, out of the different girl groups, KARA is the rare few where all the members have above average beauty. And I haven't even gotten to talk about their inner beauty yet. :)

Her drive is really something to be admired, the resolve to put in utmost effort into training and every performance, highlighted here in this Stargraphy for all to see, hope it has inspired people out there as well to do the same in their own pursuits.

About her diet, I do get worried about it since she's quite slim now, but she seems to managing better now unlike before in Mister/Wanna/Jumping era when she's probably doing some crash diets which is unhealthy. She seems to have developed a better eating habit now and with the pilates too, hoping though that she doesn't overdo it but then she seems to get fixated on some stuff XD

I think there'll always be ranking and yes there are times when a member is the last one, the case of All the Kpop ranking of beauty, such a sensitive issue and being said that she would need surgery or something - quite unnecessary. She's beautiful as she is and hopefully this doesn't affect her self-esteem. I think Kara members' beauty is different from each other that it's really hard to rank lol Cos I was thinking when they were ranked, I was saying Cole shouldn't be last then I tried ranking them then I can't cos they just have different kind of appeal lol Like how I rank their perfs, they have good points and some improvements to do and stuff.

About feelings about other members, I think us fans all care about them, might not spazz as much about other members in terms of posting, but that doesn't mean we don't care about them. Really though, when watching Kara members and getting to know them, they just have that something that you would love and the way they interact with each other is just nice to watch :)

Just because some of us are more active in Nicole's post and post our opinions about her here doesn't mean we don't care about the other members.

It was upsetting to see Nicole being put in that position especially because this is a very sensitive issue for Nicole (who has been open about not being confident in her looks). Whatever that was said about her looks obviously hurt Nicole, so as fans we are upset about it and I think that's allowed to be expressed without the assumption that we don't care just as much for the other members.

I'm fine with Nicole being rank last though it's disappointing cause it could lowered her self esteem but I think just because she was rank last doesn't mean those who choose/comment should latch hurtful comment on her. Just because she was rank last doesn't mean she need to get 'do surgery' kind of critique on her look. that was mean. she already rank herself no.5 in term of beauty so she shouldn't hear more of those to make her feel low. I think may be it's mind setting. If we were ask to rank we tend to bring down/find any bad quality of people chosen for the last place so this is one of those instances :crying: but still it doesn't have to be told in that way :angry:

I read the translation on Star interview. I really admire Nicole. she had a strong determination and hardworking. I think hardworking people are awesome cause since I'm quite a lazy type of a person seeing other trying their best awes me.

However I feel bad that Cole had to restrain herself so much like that. but then she choose to be doing that. And she had used to it so it probably not that so bad in her own perspective. as long as she's happy doing it and find her satisfaction I think it's fine. beside she is doing a healthy thing. Nicole JJANG! :inluv:

Edited by NoorAsz

Nicole's reaction to her beauty ranking doesn't surprise me because I too do not let things like that affect who I am and what I do. It's one of things that you already know about yourself, that you don't really need someone else to tell you, and when they do all you need to do is smile and acknowledge it. It's like stating the obvious. She clearly knows herself and she has admitted numerous times over that her beauty is not that of the Korean standard. I don't know how she really thinks but I doubt she'll dwell on something so insignificant as that. Again, her beauty is what makes her stand out.

I wonder if it's the producers and her management team that prefers her to just talk about her diets and pilates or it's just her own preference. I get it, it's her passion. And I get that she prefers to keep her personal life private but I would like her to talk about some other than those subjects. I want to get to know the Nicole outside of the entertainment world, you know? Hanging out with her mom like how SeungYeon did with her dad, or hanging out with her friends (91' line?) like how JiYoung did, or if anything if she wants to remain more of a entertainment subject why not her practicing and learning new dances or even vocal training sessions. Something different other than exercising and dieting... hahaha...

Rankings are just rankings that reflect people's opinion. You'll only get affected if you care too much about what everyone thinks. It is the comments part that i am worried about. I have yet to watch the video yet but if the comments were really like ' She should get plastic surgery' then I am not happy at all. These kinds of comments are hurtful and are something an anti would say.

To have her watch that video while being filmed, i wondered how will she feel. Idols are supposed to be strong as such comments are common but words do hurt. I just hope she isn't affected much by it.

Agree about the dieting/exercise part. I hope she is not too obsessed with it. Somehow, it seems like it is the only thing that she has. Besides anipang though. LOL. Would loved to see more sides of her. Although i did kind of liked how they showed her pilates/shopping part in the show. At least I get to see her in a shopping mall..hahaha

tumblr_mcwoulJFMH1qfgyw2o1_1280.jpg

cr: baegupahyo (Tumblr) Top Naver searches.

Looks like a lot of hype has been generated recently about her abs! :)

Yeaps, those are the abs of a balanced diet with loads of effort put in. (Y)

Didnt Nicole already has this sexy abs like last year :rolleyes: Maybe this year her abs is more visible? LOL BTW, this abs come with a lot of effort and balance diet. GO GO COLE!

From the latest NTV Music Lover show, it seems she puts in a lot of conscious effort to be recognized as feminine. Although most of the times she's referred to as the tomboy of the group and dresses up that way when not recording, now, she's knitting in her free time in addition to her baking, cooking and dancing passion. There was once she also tweeted a picture about looking feminine, but that's a long way back I think.

And there has been a lot of GyulCole love lately too. And it makes you smile watching those moments of them playing around. :D

Although most of the times she's referred to as the tomboy of the group and dresses up that way when not recording, now, she's knitting in her free time in addition to her baking, cooking and dancing passion.

Wonder why she's being referred as a tomboy. Never looked that way to me LOL

Baking, cooking, dancing, and then knitting. Someone's gonna be a great wife :geminluv:

AH she was so CUTE at that Music Lovers interview. I don't know why she's always trying to show her feminine side, does she not see herself as feminine/girly? I totally think she's uber feminine, in more ways than one lol.

I don't really care about that ranking either, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nicole went to the movie premier to support her friend Jaejoong. Considering Kara is out of our sight nowadays especially Nicole, glad she showed up today.

From what I notice,she always appear out of nowhere to support her friend while other members like Jing, Gyul and Hara went to some cosmetic launching and fashion events LOL totally different :rolleyes:

Nicole will meet with lot of her friends today. JYJ, and Hyunjoong too :thumbup:

From what I notice,she always appear out of nowhere to support her friend while other members like Jing, Gyul and Hara went to some cosmetic launching and fashion events LOL totally different

what is this implicating?

imo the comparison is unnecessary and it isn't true. it depends on how one looks at it. (whatever, i shall stop here.)

ps

to respect and keep "simple". when i don't agree, i choose to stay mute (at most time) because here's a member's thread.

don't try to "invite" me back.

Edited by red4summer

what is this implicating?

imo the comparison is unnecessary and it isn't true. it depends on how one looks at it. (whatever, i shall stop here.)

ps

to respect and keep "simple". when i don't agree, i choose to stay mute (at most time) because here's a member's thread.

don't try to "invite" me back.

I'm not saying this to insult any Kara members. Its just that I find this kinda interesting that Nicole always appear(by herself) to certain events to support her friends instead. Btw,its not comparison its just my opinion.

I love other members too. So, I'm really happy that they got chance to appear at any events.

Well, because I'm just an ordinary Karaholic member so I guess I cant say much. Thanks for your concern and sorry if my 'opinion' before annoyed you.