The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^ Well, I've to say Lost is pretty well done - everything fits in place properly, there's a story, a main concept style and the emotions in the song. There's nothing out of place, maybe except a little on acting skills on Cole's part. But she's not an actress, and she has acted well enough to get the message across for this MV already considering that :thumbup: I think Nicole has the potential to be a future R&B solo artist too, although I don't think R&B really appeals to the Korean music industry as of yet. But at least that will make R&B unique as a genre.

0:47 on the MAMA Red Carpet fancam above - watch out Nicole~ she almost fell. Luckily that wasn't aired live (or did I miss it?).

I'm anticipating Cole's solo performance of Lost, although it's timeslot is not confirmed yet. Never expected to see KARA perform solo on music shows, so I'm happy to hear the news. Gonna be a good way to end the year. I think either Jinwoon or Hyunggon will perform with her for Lost.

Edited by Redresonance

So all five of them gonna perform or it just three of them (like some said)? To have a comeback stage when their solos has been around for quite some time now idk...I don't really against it but I don't think it necessary either :sweatdrop: (Don't kill me)

I think DSP better let the girls rest as I presume they must be really busy for few of the year end performances to come, GDA in jan and also the Tokyo Dome concert. Anyway I heard Tokyo Dome tickets sold out in 30 minutes??? :scared: is it true? If it does I'm utterly happy for them. DAEBAK!

So all five of them gonna perform or it just three of them (like some said)? To have a comeback stage when their solos has been around for quite some time now idk...I don't really against it but I don't think it necessary either :sweatdrop: (Don't kill me)

I think DSP better let the girls rest as I presume they must be really busy for few of the year end performances to come, GDA in jan and also the Tokyo Dome concert. Anyway I heard Tokyo Dome tickets sold out in 30 minutes??? :scared: is it true? If it does I'm utterly happy for them. DAEBAK!

I think the solos are necessary.

1. Sell the album (lol)

2. The girls to be seen as having their own individual talent and charms

3. The members will get this amazing opportunity to perform on their own (I can't name one group where all the members have gotten to perform their own solo stages on music programs)

It's great marketing tbh.

I am curious who will feature with Nicole :lol:

Nicole signing autographs when KARA was in LA for SBS KPOP Concert Fancam:

Whoa look at how many views Lost has on Gom TV:

UVJzF.png

!!!

Glad that they sold out the tickets as many (non-kamilia) has doubt about this and to make it cooler, 30 minutes...How awesome was that? :thumbup:

Wonder why I haven't found article reporting bout this yet & I'm so looking forward to Nicole solo performance for this tokyo dome stage.

btw, that's good point esp #2&3. previously I thought it's gonna be the major promotional comeback.

Tqomt.png

YAY!! :D

Nicole as MC? I'm really too happy, able to see her MC throughout the whole GDA!! To be chosen as an MC for such a huge event, they are giving her a big responsibility. She's being recognized so much recently, together with her MV doing well too. I think she'll be nervous for the event since it's a big one. At least she has Inkigayo MC experience to fall back on.

Yay! Cole is hosting GDA, a big event too :D I'm excited lol I hope she wears pretty dresses :D And so nice to see Cole's MV to have many views. I hope she performs the song on music shows, curious who gets paired up with hopefully Jinwoon lol

And HaNi on Inkigayo are too cute and pretty :Dhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/325f0ca16dc2d1a54427831781fad71a/tumblr_mes24sZPj51r3379yo1_500.gif :wub:

I read somewhere that the Mcs will be in pair for each night. So,basically Cole will be mcing with either Yonghwa or Hongki. Based on their comeback and the digital and album sales, maybe Nicole will be pair with Hongki(if Kara and Ftisland are part of award receivers for album award)like what they did with last year Mcs too where Gyuri and Leeteuk were mcing at same event in Japan for album category. But,if they just there to mcing(that seems impossible he3)so not sure whos Cole's partner is.

Lost got over 1 MILLION Views !!

ySDht.png

I didn't really have expectations for the album, let alone how well Lost would fare.. but this is awesome!

Let's hope DSP gets the dates for their performances quick!

Same as you, I didn't really have expectations that Lost would do so well. Thought it would just be typically received like any other release. Seems like Koreans do like R&B sometimes as well. :sweatdrop: And what I didn't expect was her MV to be no. 1 too. I honestly felt that Jiyoung's Wanna Do would have been best received.

Haha..true true..I think the difference in views between her mv and the rest seems to show that her song is received well by the general public. The views could also be helped too by the featuring of Jinwoon and Lee Jongsuk who is doing well in his new drama School 2013,

Can't help but feel proud and happy for her to see her song charting well on Gomtv and standing up against singers like Lee Seunggi. Does anyone know the relevance of this chart?

Hopefully , the solo stage date can be determined soon :)