The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I think with jinwơn vocals along with nicole play a part in the viewship. Maybe it take a while for us to know about cole performance, is because she trying to get jinwoon to sing with her. That would be so awesome. I think with the way cole look in the mv and the song,, I not surprised that she would hit 1 million views. I just thought that since she not that popular compared to hara(basic on the fancam) she wouldn't have that much people view the mv. I can't wait to see this on music program, I wish that cole can do a whole long promotion for this song. I think cole defintely stick out to be a solo artist. It just one song, she singing, she rapped, and she dances, plus she look mighty fine do it. I know it probably crazy, but I wish cole could promotion this song fully, I think this song could win something if she got to be on mnet or music bank. But I think DSP is just going to let the girls on music program that doesn't gave out awards. I happy that cole got number 1, she deserve it. I think it a new genre from cole, that why people are interested.

That blender looks like it came from the future to unleash its wrath on human-kind. Must have some sort of a neural net processor and shat: ; a learning blender. Out to get us, one smoothie at a time.

If some of you lack understanding of Korean culture, these videos aren't meant to actually promote Korean (south corea is best corea) culture to foreigners BUT to announce to the Koreans how ultimately superior everything Korean is compared to the damn evil foreigners who speak an inferior language and use funky different letters (they have a huge inferiority complex due to being kicked the shat out of them by their neighbors, one reason they totally isolated themselves from the world until the 80's, which is why they're a bit stuck behind the times culturally).

If they were actually concerned about promoting Korea to foreigners they'd have let Nicole speak in English and show something actually interesting about Korea (hurray you can fry stuff in a pan (OMGGG!) and mix some bad tasting roots in a big ugly blender, sure that'll catch the attention of people). Koreans think that their food is superior to western food cause the only western food Koreans care about is Fast Food. Heck if all western food would be bad and fatty we'd all look like Sumo wrestlers and die at 50. If Koreans are good at something, then it is self love. The internet is filled with blogs about this, go find them.

ps. Nicole is pretty as usual.

That blender looks like it came from the future to unleash its wrath on human-kind. Must have some sort of a neural net processor and shat: ; a learning blender. Out to get us, one smoothie at a time.

If some of you lack understanding of Korean culture, these videos aren't meant to actually promote Korean (south corea is best corea) culture to foreigners BUT to announce to the Koreans how ultimately superior everything Korean is compared to the damn evil foreigners who speak an inferior language and use funky different letters (they have a huge inferiority complex due to being kicked the shat out of them by their neighbors, one reason they totally isolated themselves from the world until the 80's, which is why they're a bit stuck behind the times culturally).

If they were actually concerned about promoting Korea to foreigners they'd have let Nicole speak in English and show something actually interesting about Korea (hurray you can fry stuff in a pan (OMGGG!) and mix some bad tasting roots in a big ugly blender, sure that'll catch the attention of people). Koreans think that their food is superior to western food cause the only western food Koreans care about is Fast Food. Heck if all western food would be bad and fatty we'd all look like Sumo wrestlers and die at 50. If Koreans are good at something, then it is self love. The internet is filled with blogs about this, go find them.

ps. Nicole is pretty as usual.

^ I wouldn't be so particular about the message of the videos and I don't see also how you got that message. Most of the time, commercials don't really show something actually interesting more than they are trying to promote something else. And I don't think all Sumo wrestlers die at 50. :=)): But I DO agree to let Nicole speak in English for the K-Food CM. I don't get why they have to get someone else to dub it. It's always better for the original to speak since she can. But she's probably busy cause filming in her speaking in English is extra work for her.

Loved how she squirmed after drinking her Ginseng drink. Her expression is to die for... :gemnoway: Must have been really bitter lol.

Edited by Redresonance

The K-food campaign movie...I love it so much! I thought I really like the selca part but then I really love the whole parts in the video! Nicole truly loves to laugh it makes me want to laugh too hehe :geminluv: I found it funny that she herself was a bit clueless at the pots site and it's amazing that she seem to enjoy things she does. Overall she's so lovely there promoting things and still look casually happy all the time.

So yea.. expected Nicole to have more parts in the This Person song.. and I'm kind of glad to see Nicole sort of.. thinking the same thing ? lol.. by saying she liked Mermaid Princess better XD :P

I hope she does have more of a dance part.. I mean she obviously can do more than it seems she was allowed too.. at least in the song anyway.

Nicole's Photo card from KARASIA in Seoul DVD Set(?):

4lgZZ.jpg

cr | Matsu_900717

Nicole being the Professional, as usual:

bogjmm.gif

cr | dearkamilia

Well, I kinda expected this for their group song. Brave Brothers always work with Sistar and most of Sistar songs produced by them,Hyorin sang like 80% of it. Its not like I dislike Hyorin but their lines distribution are kinda unfair compared to other groups.Nana got more parts to sing than Nicole and Hyosung(well AS had worked with Brave Brothers before)

But,there are some parts which I'm not sure its Cole voice or others. Unlike White team that we can recognize their voices easily,for Red team their voices seems like blend together. I have to wait for their live performance to see their dance and see if their dance can make up for the lack of Cole's line^^

Edited by martina

Hyorin got alot of lines and Hyuna got all the rap parts while Hyosung and Nana had a pretty fair share but Nicole's parts were so limited :( Nicole has only about 5/6 short lines of her own in the song. Besides those lines all she got was backing vocals for Hyorin's part and Hyuna's rap :( so disappointed with the distribution of lines especially when Nicole could of done so much more to stand out.

Hopefully Nicole will rock the dance on the live performance :)

Aah I keep replying to you guys respond on Cole's lines of That person coz she got the least lines compared to others. Even Hyuna that just rapping had more lines than Nicole. Did Brave Brothers hate Cole/Kara or what? :phew: Make me thinks that her stressful tweets before coz of this tough time with the producer. Heard that he is quite scary producer plus Kara and Cole never works with him as Sistar and Afterschool that work with him in most of their songs. I kinda pissed off with that guy.

Hmm..I didn't really feel the song itself and I did feel disappointed seeing how the song was more focused on others. (Brave Bros is not my type..lol)

Nevertheless, I myself will definitely look forward to Nicole's live performance of the song no matter how little/much is shown of her. At least she is participating in something. Hahaha.

About her tweet on preferring Mystic White, (Again, I might be thinking too much)

I hope people do not spread around that Cole herself do not like the song's distribution publicly, especially Kamilias. I see many interpreting her tweet that she preferred Mystic White's song as a hidden message that she didn't like the Red song's line distribution. This could give a bad image to her. As an idol, voicing out displeasure can still be taken as a form of being not respectful to the producer. No matter how unfair Brave Brothers are, they are still well-known in Korea.We do not know what she really meant with that tweet . She could be really voicing out disappointment but what if she just simply preferred White's song because of its concept that is very Kara-ish? I do not want to see netizens targeting her for this misinterpretation. Although I myself support the voicing out , however the public/netizens may not.

On a more positive note, the Red's song is doing good on digital charts. Seems like the song suits the public's taste. I got this information from another website. Up till 9.00pm 27 Dec 2012. The digital results for the song are

Melon : Black 31, Red 36, Blue 42, White 87

Mnet : Black 99

bugs : Red 1, Black 2, Blue 5,White 6

ollehmusic : Red 59, Blue 62, Black 79, White 80

soribada : Red 1, Black 2, Blue 3, White 4

Found a picture of her. Wonder where did this come from ?

6SWHl.jpg

Edited by jjy

jjy, That's from the making of KARASIA in Seoul.

I think her tweet can have several interpretations and I think she probably meant it that way.. as to not stir the pot I suppose XD

Nicole arriving at KBS:

KP5mn.jpg

cr | dongwooS2

Nicole-A was at the KBS Gayo :)

fTxXS.jpg

I highly doubt Nicole meant any type of displasure towards the song or it's distribution of lines. I don't see her as that type of person, it's not her style. She has that personality in which whatever she's given, no matter how irrelevant or understated it might be, she still puts her full effort in to it. Especially with others, some of which is her first time, working together. I don't think she would put herself in a situation that will make anything or anyone around her awkward. I agree, she probably tweeted that either in support of JiYoung and/or it was just her own preference of finding the song a bit more her style or that it's a bit more catchy. I think Nicole has become the quentitential image of the innocent, kind-hearted K-Pop girl, noone can ever really see any hatred or displeasure coming from her, especially when it comes to her music.

Cole is awesome in Pandora performance yesterday at KBS, the intro, the dance break, rap part and everything hehehehe So fierce :wub:

Anticipating her performance in SBS, I admit I was disappointed with the lack of lines, but like Unknownidiot said, she'll give her best to that perf, hoping the cameraman is Cole-biased hahahahaha too much too hope for, but still lol

Ahh..so it was from the karasia in seoul making. I haven't got the time to watch that yet. Haha..thanks for the update as usual.

Yup, I am sure Nicole just honestly prefer Mystic White's song that is more to her taste. I am just worried people might take her tweet out of context .. haha

She looks fierce in yesterday's gayo although her ponytail was a bit too long-ish for me . her face was blocked by it a couple of times..lol.

Saw her and Hyuna interacting a little bit yesterday in the ending. Kinda nice to see her socializing around more other than with her usual circle of friends.

Anticipating SBS and MBC too !!

Just watch kbs gayodaejun, so I kinda like the remix & then I saw Nicole smiles! Seriously Nicole can really alter her smile into anything that she want to look like! she can look fierce, sexy, alluring, casual and innocent just by smiling. I don't know how she does that and she was smiling seductively while singing and dancing , it's awesome! Not to mention her performance is so good too <33

sooo looking forward to more of the year ends perf :) with KARA in it of course.

Just watched Dazzling Red, I'm happy I got to see her perform, but just a little disappointed she didn't get a more prominent part, oh well~. Now when is she going to do her solo...? Also, to anyone that watched the Dazzling Red performance, is it me or does Nicole have a small tattoo at the side of her chest?