The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

She was amazing today! Even though she didn't have much lines in the performance she seemed to have enough portions to shine...or maybe my eyes just go towards her...but I think it was nicely divided in the performance today! About the tattoo, I think it's a temporary tattoo. I really liked her hair today! Also during the mini interview she was cute and all smiley.

Aaaaaw I love sbs performance more than kbs. Nicole is daebak! All of the red dazzling girls dance are awesome but Idk is it because of I'm bias to Nicole or what, but I think Nicole dance the best hahaha. of course she is :aha:

Another thing is pandora perf. I like it more than the kbs one it just that I preferred for RED KARA to be in the front line instead of the entire battalion of dancers blocking them.

nicole performance is so hot, I think most of us like SBS performance more since we get to see her in dazzling red. Most KBS shows was boring to me, but cole was fierce when they were doing to perfomance, I love the rap and the fierceness of cole. The dances break was ok to but I know it could be better. But I'm dissappointed with cole lacking of lines in dazzling red, but maybe cole want it to be that way,

Anyone notice the stars (?) on Cole's chest area :lol:

dzmRP.jpg

Interesting spot to put it haha.

I was satisfied with Dazzling Red's performance... I mean Nicole got adequate screen time and she worked the stage :)

I was really satisfied with her performance too :D . She looked great yesterday !! The dress she wore yesterday somehow made me realize that Nicole is not as flat chested as I thought ? Lol

SBS gayo wins KBS for now. The entire stage preparation and the colors segment kinda worked for me.

Considering she had like two-three lines and there was like what, four other girls? Nicole got a good amount of camera time

i actually think she sounded so much better live than the recording.

She was working the stage! she did a great job. she just..owned it! :)

After watching that performance, I'm wondering why Nicole didn't have more lines. Her voice fits the song really well I thought. I think Nana's voice was too high pitched for it, it sounded weird every time she sang (not to bash Nana or anything cause I like Afterschool).

But yeah, I totally noticed those stars lol.

Her voice really suits the song so it's a pity she got so little lines but still she worked it :) i felt that she danced better than the others too haha. Sort of more powerful even among so many good dancers :) and kinda happy that she got center spot in the intro of their dance performance. And that tattoo :o real or fake it still looks good on her

Her voice really suits the song so it's a pity she got so little lines but still she worked it :) i felt that she danced better than the others too haha. Sort of more powerful even among so many good dancers :)

Totally agree! esp on the dance better than the other parts haha. Cause for me, aside from more powerful move I think Nicole give the best expression too :gemheart: I seriously love her on stage expression, you can see that she's really into it and worked it.

Nicole dance moves in This Person performance are so sharp and her facial expression is so sexy :gemheart: Found this fancam of Dazzling Red performance when they broadcasted the prerecorded version of This Person. Nicole was so cute at the beginning of the video and then in a blink of eyes she turned into sexy and serious person when they performed(although this performance was only for the audiences) :gemshout:

cr:uploader

Nicole dance moves in This Person performance are so sharp and her facial expression is so sexy :gemheart: Found this fancam of Dazzling Red performance when they broadcasted the prerecorded version of This Person. Nicole was so cute at the beginning of the video and then in a blink of eyes she turned into sexy and serious person when they performed(although this performance was only for the audiences) :gemshout:

Nicole's always deceiving us like that, one moment cute and all herself, then suddenly "BAM!", she transforms into a sexy killer dancer.

Dazzling Red's choreography is sizzling hot, and now I'm liking the song so much more than Mermaid Princess because I keep repeating the performance to see them dance again and again. Nosebleed seriously! :sexy: And I think Cole should have done this kinda dance for Lost instead, I really prefer this choreography a lot!

Thanks for sharing the video and the gif :geminluv: Kinda like she's the only one goofing around there.

Liking Nicole is like liking 2 different persons. One her on stage persona and another one is her off stage. I love both.

Edited by NoorAsz

I just saw the entire fancam video of Nicole during "This Person" and she keeps looking up, a lot of them are looking up. What is it, the lights? lol And was this rehersal?

They were looking up at a screen from the pre-recording, so during the live show they danced for the fans that couldn't see the performance live from the other day. ^^

Nicole was such a dork dancing in the beginning of the fancam~ I love how she can change on stage and off.

I loved her in the performance, she nailed it~!! :P