The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

DId Nicole perform Lost during this concert? Waiting for some fancams :)

No, for her solo performance she danced.

Nicole mentioned that the girls will be focusing on SOLO activities this year... we've heard news about some of the members BUT what about Nicole?! lol..

I wonder what she'll be doing...

JJANG Interviewed KARA BTS of MAMA, starting @ 6:18 ----- > MNET JJANG TV

Cole's English and how she spoke super fast :lol:

Nicole's Photocards from KARASIA:

qgsp5.jpg

VTeVe.jpg

pjsMe.jpg

cr | KARA_STEP_IT_UP

Cole's solo perf :D

I really like it, Cole seems to like very old songs lol She seems to have done that scorpion dance too, though I admit it's kinda funny Cole singing Humpin' around XD

The anime looks so cute and shows many chibi scenes, I love those lol So cute especially that fail Titanic pose hahahahhaha

Been watching fancams and Cole trying not to cry during Rock You perf and smexy Let it Go perf :wub:

I hope she mentions something about any of her solo activities this year though, would want to look forward to something lol

And Cole speaking during Jjang interview is cute, she spoke so fast lol

I'm anticipating her solo activities too. Currently not much is known about her future activities while the other members have their plans out more or less. I'm thinking she's going into acting too, or so I hope... DSP once announced some time back after Step (around the same time they announced their solo songs) that all the members were under training with King Kong Entertainment to prepare for their acting debuts?

Honestly I don't think Nicole would make a good actress, she's too honest and acting requires lying. I'd prefer for her to be herself on variety shows or just stick with singing and dancing. Maybe she can have a cooking show.

Well, there's a difference between lying and acting. But she has said she doesn't like acting, or something to that effect, I believe.

And yes, a cooking show would be fantastic.

I don't think she has that persona to be a main character, but I think she'll be able to make a good cameo. I'd like to see her going solo as well.

You never know.. lol.. but yea I think she needs to be more on the radar, more than she is currently to even receive those kinds of opportunities.

cm3Pd.png

!!!!!

I'm really quite curious as to where she's getting her song choices from?... hahaha... I understand an homage to MJ but Bobby Brown of all people?... hahaha... And Humpin' Around of all songs?... hahaha... Do you know the meaning of the song Nicole?... hahaha... I have a weird feeling her mom is behind the choices... hahaha,,, But I honeslty don't mind, love listening to some wayback throwback of the 90's and 80's.

I'm really quite curious as to where she's getting her song choices from?... hahaha... I understand an homage to MJ but Bobby Brown of all people?... hahaha... And Humpin' Around of all songs?... hahaha... Do you know the meaning of the song Nicole?... hahaha... I have a weird feeling her mom is behind the choices... hahaha,,, But I honeslty don't mind, love listening to some wayback throwback of the 90's and 80's.

I think nicole chose those songs because she is interested in dance and music and those are classic songs. The 90s and 80s had classic/good dances and good music. This showed that nicole really knows her music and is really interested in dancing. It also seems that nicole always had an interest in r&b and booby brown is a classic for that genre. I like that nicole doesn't choose super current songs to perform, it makes her unique.

I think Nicole fits in variety shows better than acting in dramas and all. It isnt really a phobia of variety but she said she is afraid of variety shows edits which makes her speech seem irregular.

That makes me curious. Do the girls have a say in what their solo performances will be?? It can't be that it's all up to them, can it?

Humpin' Around was kinda unexpected but she pulled it off nonetheless :) i do hope the girls have a say in the plans for their solo performances/activities. Im sure they all have different ideas that they would like to try out

I really would love to see her in variety shows like star golden bell. The whole mess up with korean language just make her cutest, most of the korean american when they mess up they laugh it off. Nicole need to be able to just laugh it off, and move on. I want to see her mc a variety show. Like what she need in 2009, with star golden bell and nojaila(whatever it call). If they are focusing on solo activites, maybe let cole promoted lost. But I would just love to see her as a regular on dream team or running man, I can't wait to see cole perfrom with yonghwa and because of you is such a good song. I wondering which because of you, there is the neyo which is more r&B, or the kelly clarkson because of you which is more like pop/ballad. I hoping it the neyo version because it r&b, it fit cole. Plus it a good upbeat song, and I can see cole dances to it.

I hoping that cole getting to choice her solos, I mean humpin around was so unexpected from her. I mean the whole MJ was understanded because it MJ. But bobby brown was a total surprised. True is on I know more MJ song then bobby brown songs. But I guess I understand that in the 80s,90s they had good dances song, and cole want to dances. I just wish it wasn't bobby brown, and it a better song. But I do love that she stick to R&B, cause I feel that cole love r&B. Even her solo song sound r&B, I believe that she should stick to r&b songs.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I honestly don't think Humpin Around was Nicole's choice. I don't even think Nicole knew of that song lol. I personally love Humpin Around and have listened to it through the years, but I'm skeptical that Cole knows that song and would choose it.

But it's all good, the lyrics aren't really talking about anything dirty. It's just about a jealous girlfriend suspicious of her man cheating. *Get up off my back, save your heart attack, ain't no body humpin' around*

Edited by goldfish524

What's important is that she approved of the song and used it for her performance, probably knowing that most fans wouldn't be as familiar with the song but taking the risk regardless.

I'm looking forward to her hosting the Golden Disk Awards... wondering if she'll be really cute and fun like on Inkigayo or like sort of stiff and 'elegant' like the hosts usually are for those big award shows.

did you just say "stiff and elegant" and nicole in the same sentence? ROFLMAO :P I'd love for her to bring in a bit of her cuteness but toned down enough to keep the "big awards show" atmosphere. i do like funny emcees for these events to keep it light and fun to watch.

i'm sure we'll get to hear nikori's english a lot more for gda. woo~! happy nicole-biased kamilia here.