The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I think Cole will go with the elegant one. cause it's a more formal event. But I do hope to see the bubbly side of her there, it's gonna enlighten the mood a bit. If I'm not mistaken she used to mc with haha in hollywood bowl KMF isn't it? So I think she will be just fine. I mean great :P I'm looking forward to her Mc-ing and Kara performance more then the event itself.

Edited by NoorAsz

She's gonna be in an elegant dress no doubt, but she won't be able to help it if she starts getting bubbly and all. That's her natural hyperactivity-translated-into-cute-dorky side. When she starts laughing, you've gotta bet she's going to make the mood more light-hearted than serious, which to me, is also better for a more fun atmosphere.

In that clip before her Humpin' Around perf... She looks really fine in that style! That red tube top, the headphones and the clubbing DJ concept and all... It's been a while since she appeared so well and suited in her outfit. Her hair and makeup too, this is the first time seeing that her mid-length hairstyle complementing her appearance so well together with the concept. Normally, I'm only a bit above neutral on her mid-length hair, this time, I'm convinced that this hairstyle looks suited for her. Sexy, cute and chic all at the same time.

Only Nicole has been performing songs in English for Karasia. Probably that's like a testament to her American background. Honestly, I prefer Beat It. Much more powerful. Humpin' Around doesn't get to me. Maybe a little too retro for my liking.

Nicole & Yonghwa's Opening Performances @ GDA's Fancam:

!!!!

read so many tweets saying how Nicole with Yonghwa were great MC's.. so hopefully Cole gets more chances to do these things :D

and Cole translating in English the whole show <3!!

Nicole from Sexy Love Performance Photos:

htm_20130115212513c010c011.jpg

523484942.jpg

htm_20130115211338281.jpg

htm_20130115211346812.jpg

htm_20130115212523c010c011.jpg

scorpion dance : It wasn't perfectly done but I'm glad she's willing to try different dance move for such a big event.

I remember we were wondering what Cole would turn out to be for the GDA MC-ing, & now we know. the bubbly one. lol she really just become herself. That's why I love her so much. Beside I think this GDA was not that so stiff and formal, so it's fun also thanks to the MCs :gemheart: