The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

The WGM offer seems interesting. Nicole is really friendly with everyone so i hope she enjoys herself if she decides to join the show. This "world version" reminds me of the WGM episode where Hyomin from T-ara "married" some chinese singer. The interaction was awkward because of the language barrier. I guess WGM plans to pair Taecyeon and Nicole with someone from an english speaking country so we could watch them interact more comfortably.

Still waiting for a Running Man KARA special :)

Yeah! FINALLLLY :)

I think she never had a boyfriend is not really an issue hehehe example: Seohyun in YongSeo couple. I enjoy watching their development over time.

And now Nicole the friendly butterfly, I think it would be interesting, we can see the more mature side of Cori now after years of not having her as the main focus in variety she's in.

I think this we got married would be interesting. I always want to see cole on we got married, since she the social butterfly. I think with cole not having a bf yet, wouldn't be a issue. Just because she haven't had a bf it would change anything. I think with cole ability to speak japanese, english, and korean, she may have a person from japan, american. If she doesn this I really hope she has someone from american, i want to heard cole speak english

It's interesting to read the reactions to Nicole possibly joining WGM lol. It's like mixed reactions from Korean fans as well XD

Nicole's interview for TV LIFE HERE

She's interested in the guitar AND such a book warm.. who knew she didn't mind studying as well :lol:

:touched:

Nicole on WGM? I'm being torn apart... I want to see Nicole more on varieties/TV shows often, but as a fanboy... seeing her on WGM... it'll be heartbreaking for me.

Nah, not really. Would love to see more of her interacting with someone in a fictional relationship too, probably gonna be really funny to watch dorky Cole try to be a wife to someone. Really curious to see that side of her. Can already picture some awkward moments where Nicole would burst out laughing suddenly.

Actually I've been hoping she gets to act as the female lead in some light-hearted romantic drama (not probable though but it's just my wish) because I'm really curious of how she would turn out. I would like to think she also has some desire to be an actress in a fairy tale-ish plot, since she's so much into Disney stuff and romance.

Edited by Redresonance

120211 MBC Idol Star Atheletics Championship

Nicole's first attempt at archery

tumblr_mi2g9kJUTM1ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_mi2g9kJUTM1ql0xjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_mi2g9kJUTM1ql0xjyo3_250.giftumblr_mi2g9kJUTM1ql0xjyo4_250.gif

cr: http://kara4life.tumblr.com/post/42850858966/nicoles-first-attempt-in-the-archery

Nicole's last attempt at archery

tumblr_mi2eq4nLCX1ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_mi2eq4nLCX1ql0xjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_mi2eq4nLCX1ql0xjyo3_250.giftumblr_mi2eq4nLCX1ql0xjyo4_250.gif

cr: http://kara4life.tumblr.com/post/42848998664/nicoles-last-attempt-in-the-archery-number

They are really bad at archery :phew: but they were so cute and funny. Best reaction :claps:

Edited by amandalgh

^ They seemed to do fine in archery but I don't know how difficult it is so maybe they aren't any good. At least, Nicole hit the target a couple of times.

Depends on the distance. I was pretty accurate 10-20 yards when I started off after some brief training, now I'm pretty decent at 50 yards. That is with a compound bow (as opposed to the competition recurves they're using), and after using it for a little over half a year. It looks like they were shooting at least 75 yards, and if that's right, that was pretty good for the distance.

[edit]

After rewatching, I take that back. Didn't notice before, but it looks closer to 30 yards now, or it's one really, really big target. So KARA in general was pretty bad, as much as I hate to say it. Miss A wasn't.

Edited by PaladinBlue

Depends on the distance. I was pretty accurate 10-20 yards when I started off after some brief training, now I'm pretty decent at 50 yards. That is with a compound bow (as opposed to the competition recurves they're using), and after using it for a little over half a year. It looks like they were shooting at least 75 yards, and if that's right, that was pretty good for the distance.

[edit]

After rewatching, I take that back. Didn't notice before, but it looks closer to 30 yards now, or it's one really, really big target. So KARA in general was pretty bad, as much as I hate to say it. Miss A wasn't.

Thanks. I suspect Miss A won since they miss a not miss target. Do you know why the bow has a stick sticking out of it in the center?

Thanks. I suspect Miss A won since they miss a not miss target. Do you know why the bow has a stick sticking out of it in the center?

A bow has a *ton* of energy stored in it when you draw it back (a recurve has more than other bows, as stringing one already builds up a lot of energy, and drawing it increases that even more). That stick works to absorb all the energy that isn't transferred to the arrow. Competition bows use the really long ones, and hunting bows use much smaller ones usually made of a soft rubber. It also works as a stabilizer. Pulling back, all of your energy is pulling the bow up, affecting your aim. The weight helps balance the bow at full draw.

A bow has a *ton* of energy stored in it when you draw it back (a recurve has more than other bows, as stringing one already builds up a lot of energy, and drawing it increases that even more). That stick works to absorb all the energy that isn't transferred to the arrow. Competition bows use the really long ones, and hunting bows use much smaller ones usually made of a soft rubber. It also works as a stabilizer. Pulling back, all of your energy is pulling the bow up, affecting your aim. The weight helps balance the bow at full draw.

Interesting. Thanks for the answer.

It didn't matter to me that they didn't win. I think they were there just to play and their reactions, especially Cole's made it worthwhile :)

Seems Nicole's feeling a bit better :D

It seemed to me that Nicole was suffering from a broken heart but I've seen only one other person suggest this. What do you think Mae?

^^ I totally think she's dating someone too. People are saying it's heartbreak over Jinwoon being on WGM, I'm not too sure. But it's definitely some kind of heartbreak.

I didn't care that Kara didn't do well, they obviously didn't get any training, they were told how to load the arrow lol. Super cute and dorky like always though.

^^ I totally think she's dating someone too. People are saying it's heartbreak over Jinwoon being on WGM, I'm not too sure. But it's definitely some kind of heartbreak.

I didn't care that Kara didn't do well, they obviously didn't get any training, they were told how to load the arrow lol. Super cute and dorky like always though.

That's right, it was you who I saw mention this. It was something big. She hasn't been herself for a while now and what else could it be. It can't be work, that is going well. It can't be school, she isn't a student. It could be that a close relative or friend died. Could it be that her father died?

I think Nicole's recent tweets refer to her personal life too but maybe not about her relationship with guy. Maybe about works like her worries in her solo activities etc and she did said that she just spending her busy life happily everyday. Cole being very outspoken lately in her tweets after she guested in DO DREAM show and I think she willing to express her feelings more after got advice from the guys in that show. :gemcheer:

I hope to see her in other solo activities too like Gyuri and Seungyeon if she didnt join WGM. Maybe she can act in romantic comedy drama like Full House or My Girl coz that females characters in both drama suit her. She also mentioned once that she want to try to act in drama like Full House~

Edited by martina

She hasn't been herself for a while now and what else could it be. It

can't be work, that is going well. It can't be school, she isn't a

student.

Well it could be work, KARA are doing well but she still can be stressed by work. Nicole's never publicly acknowledge going to school, but during 2011, she was seen holding a college prep book at the airport. She tends not to be very detailed about her life and I suspect that is done in order to keep her private life private.

Whatever it is she is worried about, I hope she works through it. Happy Nicole makes Happy fans :D !