The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Well it could be work, KARA are doing well but she still can be stressed by work. Nicole's never publicly acknowledge going to school, but during 2011, she was seen holding a college prep book at the airport. She tends not to be very detailed about her life and I suspect that is done in order to keep her private life private.

Whatever it is she is worried about, I hope she works through it. Happy Nicole makes Happy fans :D !

Maybe it is school. I suspect she expects nothing but perfect grades but being a worldwide star and taking classes at the same time can't be easy.

Everyone see Nicole in the K-Swiss ads. She is looking good!

whoa page 199 XD

Nicole for K-Swiss:

54NRkij.jpg

^^ I like that shot :)

with Gyuri :):

5YfuTgW.jpg

Nicole's character profile from KARA The Animation:

t8silnn.png

dJPPF8y.png

Nicole is the captain of a luxury cruise ship named Kamilia.

During their voyage in the Mediterranean,the ship gets high jacked by terrorists. In the exchange for the release of the passengers and crew to the UN, the terrorists requested 1 Billion dollars. Nicole with her childhood friend Andy will have try to save them.
Will Air on March 1st!

They even put Cole's mole there XD
There seems to be some romance in this as well.

* Some of the info, I'm not sure but I think the info is basically in the ball park.

I don't know what it is but Nicole's been looking a bit...different to me these past few months or so. Maybe it's the change of hair color but her skin looks whiter to me. It may be the contrast of her hair color but there just seems to be something different about her in terms of physical appearance, and I can't seem to pinpoint what it is, nor do I want to jump to any rash conclusion.

Yeah, I do think she looks a little different since her hair returned to black, but I think it's more of how her hair is styled recently, probably for the upcoming releases. And now that it is mentioned, I do think her skin is getting fairer and fairer as well.

Thanks for sharing the airport pics! She doesn't look like a celebrity at all now as compared to other airport shots where she's either donning a cap, wearing a mask or both. And that makes her feel less distant from fans this way, which is a good thing. In fact, Cole's looking beautiful, more so than usual airport pics.

Edited by Redresonance

lol. she does looked like she is eating her plane ticket...haha

i agree that the combination of the black hair and bb cream made her look fairer. Still not used to her center parting.The center parting and the way her hair was tied at the Yumi Katsura Wedding Collection doesnt work for me. It looks awkward if you look at it from the front.

Her japanese seems smoother now..haha..and good to see her smiling around at the airport pics. was a bit worried for her recently.

qYMWjpv.jpg

Such flawlessness in beauty~ I could stare at this HQ picture of Nicole the whole day, she's simply too gorgeous here. Somehow the center-parting hairstyle works very well here, I wonder why.

Edited by Redresonance

Have you heard the rumor of Hongki might join WGM world version? If thats true,does it means Cole and DSP decline MBC offer for her to join the show?

Although I'm ok with the possibilities that she might not join that show,hope she will get better solo acts later. Unnies start it first. After that,dongsengs turn^^

I don't think there's much difference in her tho. Well slightly.... :confused1: maturity & most likely her hair style, makeup and lost of weight.

But then again I strongly think center parting hair style accentuates her facial features more. Example pictures above & 'Jumping' era. Thus for me it's center parting hair style after ages of Nicole with bangs and bun hair...

Such flawlessness in beauty~ I could stare at this HQ picture of Nicole the whole day, she's simply too gorgeous here. Somehow the center-parting hairstyle works very well here, I wonder why.

AGREEEE!

It's official, Nicole will not be joining WGM XD

src

Ermmmm.....so what solo activities she will join?Not to be bias,but other members already had their own solo acts for this year like photoshoot,drama filming etc.What about our Cole :teary:She need to step up the game so that her fans wont miss her so much because of her lack of appearance on tv shows.

Honesty, I was expecting that she won't be joining the show. I am not putting high hopes for Cole to have her solo activities, even after this Japanese promotions. She did have a MC gig for GDA though. Hope there's more to come.

I agree that she has to step up in terms of exposure. She is lagging way behind everyone now. It is a bit frustrating when you see other members doing well and then there is Nicole. To my knowledge, you have to audition for roles in dramas or varieties, unless the PD specifically wants you. I am not even sure whether she wants to pursue solo activities .I don't know what is happening behind the scene but if I am worried, maybe she is even more worried. Her letter did indicate that. From her tweets, she does seem content spending her time doing her own stuffs, like making more jams and doing pilates.

I think I am being too critical here but I just don't want her to waste her potential. Now is really the chance to establish herself outside of Kara. Not expecting much from her , solo wise, but I hope she can prove me wrong. Most importantly, as long as she is happy anyways. Will always be supporting her nonetheless.