The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Honesty, I was expecting that she won't be joining the show. I am not putting high hopes for Cole to have her solo activities, even after this Japanese promotions. She did have a MC gig for GDA though. Hope there's more to come.

I agree that she has to step up in terms of exposure. She is lagging way behind everyone now. It is a bit frustrating when you see other members doing well and then there is Nicole. To my knowledge, you have to audition for roles in dramas or varieties, unless the PD specifically wants you. I am not even sure whether she wants to pursue solo activities .I don't know what is happening behind the scene but if I am worried, maybe she is even more worried. Her letter did indicate that. From her tweets, she does seem content spending her time doing her own stuffs, like making more jams and doing pilates.

I think I am being too critical here but I just don't want her to waste her potential. Now is really the chance to establish herself outside of Kara. Not expecting much from her , solo wise, but I hope she can prove me wrong. Most importantly, as long as she is happy anyways. Will always be supporting her nonetheless.

I totally agree with you.

I honestly think that participating in a role play for Fake wedding is too much for her. Fans shouldn't be so pushfull in something that she wouldn't expect for her future. She needs love from their fans who consider her as a friend, not just the fact as an idol.

She may have thought twice in before playing that role...so her mom may have too; If I were a sibbling I would think that this situation will be storming fora kind and sweetie girl like her, she needs her Own spaceon doing What she really wants to be In her future

Honesty, I was expecting that she won't be joining the show. I am not putting high hopes for Cole to have her solo activities, even after this Japanese promotions. She did have a MC gig for GDA though. Hope there's more to come.

I agree that she has to step up in terms of exposure. She is lagging way behind everyone now. It is a bit frustrating when you see other members doing well and then there is Nicole. To my knowledge, you have to audition for roles in dramas or varieties, unless the PD specifically wants you. I am not even sure whether she wants to pursue solo activities .I don't know what is happening behind the scene but if I am worried, maybe she is even more worried. Her letter did indicate that. From her tweets, she does seem content spending her time doing her own stuffs, like making more jams and doing pilates.

I think I am being too critical here but I just don't want her to waste her potential. Now is really the chance to establish herself outside of Kara. Not expecting much from her , solo wise, but I hope she can prove me wrong. Most importantly, as long as she is happy anyways. Will always be supporting her nonetheless.

Maybe Nicole is happy with doing nothing more than KARA. It is easy for us to forget that she has been working hard for at least 6 years now and might just want to spend her free time on other things besides being in the spotlight.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Her silentness of her solo plans make us,her fans so worried :phew: .Jing and her are like in the same situation. Both didnt have exact plans yet for their solo acts Both declined offer from other shows. JINI :good:

From her tweets and her recent letter to her fansite,seems like she did really think hard what kind of solo acts she want to pursue and also I think she is in the middle of choosing it. I did think she will have solo activities soon coz in her letter she said the unnies will start solo activities first and before that she said not sure if she is doing great or not till now.Well,after thinking it over, I dont mind waiting a lil bit longer to see her appearance on tv etc as long as itll will give so much impact after that. :gemduh:

To be honest, I already expected her to not go on WGM although I don't mind if she does since we will get to see her more often on varieties. I don't know. but it felt like a 70% chance of her not appearing on WGM when news of her maybe getting a role on WGM first came up. Like she would reject it even if she had fit the criteria. But either way, I am not really bothered. But I think she really needs to go on some varieties as herself, not as a group with the others - it's been so long since she has made a guest appearance at all. I miss her variety side.

Nonetheless, I doubt she is doing nothing despite her lack of appearances. Just be patient, I trust there will be something.

Maybe Nicole is happy with doing nothing more than KARA. It is easy for us to forget that she has been working hard for at least 6 years now and might just want to spend her free time on other things besides being in the spotlight.

^ If that's the case, it's not unbelievable. Anyway, if she is doing nothing more than KARA because of that, I would understand well. There are sometimes when you want to have some free time and space dedicated to your own activities outside work. Anyway, as long as she's content and happy with what she has right now, we should just be supportive. Even without solo activities, being able to see her in the usual KARA activities satisfies me enough already. Of course, solo activities is a bonus,

Edited by Redresonance

I guess we all share the same sentiment when it comes to her solo activities. We want her to do something that we can see her on a weekly basis but not something that will compromise with her own integrity. Let's be assured that the girls are getting a say in what they want to do with theirt activities, be it group or solo, and I have a feeling they have a bigger say where their solo activities are cocnern. I'm just happy they're not being pushed or forced in to something that will make them uncomfortable.

I do foresee surprises coming up for us Nicole fans. And the other girls as well. We're only two months in to the year, there's plenty of time for any surprise revelation they might have for us.

Who knows, she could be doing some behind the scenes business we don't even know about. With the connections she has, along with her mom's, I think Nicole's fine with her future and career path. She could end up being the most business savvy member or even the most business savvy idol. She could possibly top the list of top wealthiest idols... hahaha...

Maybe, Nicole is awaiting the announcement of the ilovekaramorethanthebeatles/Nicole Variety Hour. If I have to sacrifice some time, to help out Nicole with her solo activities, I'll find it in my Kamilia heart but Nicole will owe me big time. :D

Maybe, Nicole is awaiting the announcement of the ilovekaramorethanthebeatles/Nicole Variety Hour. If I have to sacrifice some time, to help out Nicole with her solo activities, I'll find it in my Kamilia heart but Nicole will owe me big time. :D

I would watch that, troll ILKMTTB and Dorky Cole ^^ :energetic:

I would watch that, troll ILKMTTB and Dorky Cole ^^ :energetic:

Let's get this right. I'm not "troll ILKMTTB", I'm "droll ILKMTTB".

The show can start this way, "Droll roll please. Introducing the Lovely Nicole and her co-star Beatles."

Then we go to a joke.

Beatles to Nicole: "Can you get me Hara's autograph?"

Nicole to Beatles: "Why don't you get it yourself?"

Beatles to Nicole: "I don't do a show with Hara."

Nicole to Beatles: "From what I can tell, you don't do a show with me either."

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Let's get this right. I'm not "troll ILKMTTB", I'm "droll ILKMTTB".

The show can start this way, "Droll roll please. Introducing the Lovely Nicole and her co-star Beatles."

Then we go to a joke.

Beatles to Nicole: "Can you get me Hara's autograph?"

Nicole to Beatles: "Why don't you get it yourself?"

Beatles to Nicole: "I don't do a show with Hara."

Nicole to Beatles: "From what I can tell, you don't do a show with me either."

You know what we should totally do this, Tweet her and see her response ^^

Somehow I think Nicole is being portrayed less like her real self in the anime as compared to the other members. She's so violent and boyish there, shouting at others all the time haha. At first it didn't sound like Nicole's dubbing because the sound wasn't very clear.

After watching all of them and Nicole's part twice I think I like Nicole's anime 2nd best after Seungyeon's. At some part her voice wasn't very clear other than that it's good. & I agree with redrsonance about her being so violence haha. Since it's anime exaggeration is acceptable :P

Edited by NoorAsz

After watching all of them and Nicole's part twice I think I like Nicole's anime 2nd best after Seungyeon's. At some part her voice wasn't very clear other than that it's good. & I agree with redrsonance about her being so violence haha. Since it's anime exaggeration is acceptable :P

B... But Nicole isn't even violent a little in reality (or to our knowledge) lol. There's no basis for it even if it is exaggeration in the anime. I guess the character designers just stereotyped her into the tomboyish type typical of anime girls who are loud, outspoken and "violent" on the outside yet emotional, kind and soft-hearted inside. But I guess it's justifiable since that's the closest stereotype I can think of for Nicole, given her bubbly, lively and 4D personality. Except that it is a little wrongly portrayed with the violent tendencies. Guess they were aiming for an action-packed anime. In fact, all the members were fighting some kind of enemy in each of their episodes too.

Edited by Redresonance

I don't know why Nicole is pinned with the tomboy image? I've never once thought of her as a tomboy, not one bit. Just because a girl had short hair doesn't make her a tomboy, I don't think people really understand what a tomboy is lol. Amber from f(x) is a tomboy.

I don't know why Nicole is pinned with the tomboy image? I've never once thought of her as a tomboy, not one bit. Just because a girl had short hair doesn't make her a tomboy, I don't think people really understand what a tomboy is lol. Amber from f(x) is a tomboy.

I'm not sure why she got that image but the media loves easy to remember identities like tomboy. Once the media gets it in people's minds, things like this tend to stick.

Liked Cole's outfit at the airport coming back from Thailand:

8hC22Av.jpg

Cexjbtb.jpg

iXzPLbC.jpg

Mister Fan Pic Preview:

Jl7B97u.jpg

WTraQkK.jpg

cr | gidalim1

Nicole @ The Airport in Thailand Fan Pic Preview:

cH7Wkof.jpg

cr | p0mm77