The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

you know cole's beauty mark? The one near her lips.

I forgot where I read it, but having a birthmark near your mouth and within tongue touching distance is considered lucky. Like the person will "always eat well." Meaning they will not want for a lot of things.

I think that's definitely true for Cole. :) <3

Nicole will appear as  DJ on a radio show called Recomen, where she will be an English Teacher!    

"From super popular girl group KARA comes Nicole-chan, super fluent in English as well as in Korean, because she was born and raised in the United States! Now we offer Nicole English course! "How do you say this in English?" Email your questions and they will be translated into English by Nicole-chan!  

For example ...
Suki-chan: How do you say in English "Wild da zee"?
Which is the correct way to address "Shogun" (Sir, Lord)?

Now it's your chance to have the most beautiful woman in the world as your personal English teacher!

Send a lot!"  
Trans | ponytailcanyon

Lately she sounds/seems like she isn't inspired to be a singer anymore.

I wouldn't say as a singer, its more like what else besides being a singer.                                                  

Some Nicole selcas while waiting to film Law of R:

749582574.png

bgl9f3fcqaattekjpglarge.jpg

cr | twitter & facebook

and actual photo of Nicole sticking her tongue out at fans :lol:

tumblrmk8075h3md1rf2t9g.jpg

Another Nicole Radio Gig in Japan

8VxVxQP.png

src | fmfuji

I'm liking these radio gigs in Japan for Cole :D

Don't know if you guys know but Nicole was in Japan earlier than the other members, a stylist tweeted that she gave him a CD. Apparently that was at Ichiban show, so rumor is that she'll appear on the 10th :)

src

Nicole won't be teaching the Queen's English, only LA Valley talk form Nicole.

That's still considered English last time I checked... :)

Nicole will appear as DJ on a radio show called Recomen, where she will be an English Teacher!

Nicole won't be teaching the Queen's English, only LA Valley talk from Nicole.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Nicole won't be teaching the Queen's English, only LA Valley talk form Nicole.

When I lived in China, the school I taught at employed three Brits, two Americans, and an Irish girl at one school. NONE of us had the same accent (I'm from the South, the other American was from Seattle, had three different regions for the Brits, and of course the Irish girl had her own). Valley Girl would be an improvement over that situation.

Am I the only one ignorant about what LA Valley talk is? An accent?

Yeah. A "valley girl" accent. Stereotypically the accent of girls from California (specifically LA). Nicole's got it when she speaks English. Jessica and Tiffany from SNSD have variants, as well.

Nicole learned Valley from none other than the Empress of Valley talk herself, Moon Unit Zappa. (Not really. Oh, my gosh. Gag me with a spoon.) (By the way, my joke wasn't about Nicole nor Valley talk, it was about how language classes are usually taught.)

Cole's voice was so cute during the radio :)
She seemed caught off by how excited the DJ was at first but seemed to get a feel for the show afterwards.

She was asked to come back next week and she said yes.. so we'll see ..

The DJ asked, speaking of "Happy Days we spent together", was there a time she was like this. Nicole said shes happy whenever she's with her friends. Recently they (KARA) went to Thailand for a music program and she met with friends she hadn't seen in a long time and had breakfast and lunch with them. She had a meal with Key and Soyu and they had a lot of fun talking.

Karaboard has the Japanese transcript + Korean translations here

She sounded really hyper during the radio show :D.. Good to see that she is not afraid to speak up..the DJ was super hyper though..lol

I found a picture on twitter where Nicole gave flowers to a Restaurant. Not sure if this is recent but maybe she frequents this shop while in Japan ?

BGaSN8UCMAACWPH.jpg

cr : sssssakii