The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

That was a weird English lesson lol.

The DJ was asking her odd questions to begin with.

For the "Boys, get it together" one, he said a lot times during mass, they ask the boys to sing properly and with that how would she say it in English. It's partially Nicole's own interpretation of the situation and then how she would say it :lol: XD

The O W exclamation point part :P and during the "I'm warning you. Ppung Ppung" she was laughing XD

DJ said she was cute and Cole's like "Really? I have no makeup on .. " :lol:

and because Nicole's a sweetheart, she mentioned that Gyuri and SeungYeon are preparing dramas in Japan so watch out for them <3 !

Korean and Japanese Translations HERE

Another radio show tonight !!

I laughed when she said 'Ow Ow Shoot'

and the weird part was when she tried to translate that Japanese comedian song 'Watashi no hiji magarimasu', and she said 'Bending my elbow'

I really like the DJ for the Bayfm78. The way she expressed herself though at some part was very hype but it's really good. That way she can helps Nicole to relax more and at ease. Besides like firewater07 said, the topic is nice too. And Nicole is so cute struggling with her Japanese to explain the key part :gemshout:

Edited by NoorAsz

thanks christine for the subbed radio, it was really fun!

On Pon!, Cole shared her cake with their translator >_<

The hosts referred to Nicole as "yasashii" after she gave the cake to the translator, it means "kind or gentle" :D

She's really considerate. As a shikshin, she must really empathize with someone who doesn't have their share of food when everyone else has. It's really sweet of her to offer the translator some too. <3 Nicole.

^^ For me, other than being a shikshin, Nicole's always been super considerate of those around her. Even in Heroes, when they were playing a game, she got the microphone first but handed it to No Sa-yeon (cause she was a senior to her) anyways lol.  

But that's why I like her so much, she's just always herself in every situation :)          

and OMG.. her tweets with Patrick Stump were fun to read. I like that she's going out and making "connections" with other artists.. maybe Nicole X Patrick Stump collab ?!! :D

^^ that FOB concert she went to, was that a personal choice for down time. And was the tweeting with him because she met him while at his concert?

Yep, from the looks of the other tweets. She has previously tweeted about other artists from around when FOB came out as well :)

Unseen Photos of Nicole from Incheon Airport on March 17th:

ScTDVvQ.jpg

laaMRZy.jpg

I'm following this Japanese Kamilia and he's updating KARA's schedule and he just updated that it's only Nicole for Ichiban Song Show on the 10th!

Glad to see Nicole enjoying herself around Japan. She seemed in such a great mood the past day :)

Junsu's mother tweeted this this along with the picture:

“With my favorite Nicole of Kara after JYJ’s Tokyo Dome concert~^^ Meeting Nicole in person for the first time, she’s so sweet and polite, so my first impression of her was great ^^ Nicole~It was great meeting you yesterday~^^.”

Seems Cole's been leaving great impressions all around no? :lol:

She's totally in a good mood! Love how she's such a social butterfly too. Everyone she comes across only has good things to say about her. Whoever she ends up coupled up with would be a total fool to ever let her go. She has so many guy friends, I'd be really surprised if she wasn't interested in at least one of them.

I can imagine Junsu and Juno (who's part of FCMen so he has had interactions with Cole) saying good things to their mom about our Nikori... how else would she use "My favorite" to describe her? Hahaha!

I remember in Heroes when Narsha's mom was a guest, she waved at Nicole like they're close and Nicole waved back but looked like she was controlling herself. It was a quick moment. And since BEG and KARA had apartments in the same compound before, I had thought they knew/met each other before.

She's really a nice kid and how others describe her really warms my heart as a Nicole-biased Kamilia.