The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Muahahahahhah.. Actually i stopped watching WGM after all the three original couple breakups..
But then, Nicole, You make me rewatch it again.. Yeah~~
91-line THE BEST~~~ xDD :gemhoho::gemhoho:
KeyCole couple? Nicole need to show off her cooking skill to jinwoon's wife?? xDD
I am very very EXCITED~ xD

Seems like Nicole will help Junhee to make cake for Jinwoon's birthday party. And also I guess Key and Mir come to suprise Jinwoon for his birthday. Maybe the 91liner and Junhee celebrate Jinwoon birthday together at Wgm set. Must watch next week and also Dream Concert on the same day too.

Definitely a great surprise to see Nicole in the preview for WGM. If she's helping JunHee make Jinwoon's cake, that's sweet of her to help out his wife :P

Nicole was super excited to see Key :lol:

Definitely a great surprise to see Nicole in the preview for WGM. If she's helping JunHee make Jinwoon's cake, that's sweet of her to help out his wife :P

Nicole was super excited to see Key :lol:

Yeah, seems it's gonna an exciting episode, well since she decided to only participate as a guest. 91-line pals would make a nice episode ^^, at least I hope that they won't prefer to be a "faux couple" later

^don't worry I think Nicole's been looking okay for quite some time now so I think she's been getting some time to rest and take care of herself.

egYAPDC.jpg

At the supermarket. (laughs) Since it was Children's Day yesterday, there was a pink bear! >_<

Translated by _breakit

Cute, I wonder if the person in the bear knew who she was.

^ The bear looks like it is scared to touch Nicole. Come on bear. This is your one chance in life and you didn't give Nicole a bear hug!

If I were in that bear costume, I wouldn't have hesitated on giving her a bear hug for 2 minutes lol

I must not be much of a Kamilia because I'm anything but calm and reasonable. :gemhyper:

^This. that may also be the case for me too :P I don't think I can stay calm if I see Nicole in front of me :gemshout:

Edited by r0naLd222

Cole was sooo cute and sweet on WGM.

YMCHKV6.gif

There are links at KARAboard but here's the full cut HERE

Nicole #2 at Daum after she appeared on WGM:

DyDKlnO.png

Nicole from Dream Concert:

pWyxL6f.jpg

gjg2txc.jpg

bgjBPnb.jpg

Nicole's Interview with TV Life Magazine has been translated, read HERE

Saw cole's pictures from dream concert immediately after watching her in WGM. I was like WOWww... she look totally different on and off stage :geminluv: & I always admire that part of her.

Nicole JJANG!

tumblr_mmn44pH2ic1qdcel5o3_250_zps47e04etumblr_mmn44pH2ic1qdcel5o1_250.gif201305112055775804_518e32265d820_zps661c

Edited by NoorAsz

Saw cole's pictures from dream concert immediately after watching her in WGM. I was like WOWww... she look totally different on and off stage :geminluv: & I always admire that part of her.

Yeah, she really is a professional. I think most other Nicole fanatics love her because of her being like this :)

tumblr_mmvmos4yPI1qfgyw2o5_r1_250.gif

I'm not comparing Jinwoon's virtual wife to Nicole, but I like how this shows Nicole's nicely toned body. She doesn't have chopstick legs but shapely thin legs. She's not stick thin as others may convey when they say "she's so thin!" or "she should eat more".