The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

To be honest, I'd say that Nicole didn't enjoy that much on role for WGM, because Key had almost taken the lead most of the part of the episode while Nicole just helped Jinwoon's wife making a cake for Key's bday; as you may see, Nicole was spazzy and quiet, as a result she didn't talk so much but Key enjoyed was having fun and kinda started to act like a fool. At least fans are satisfied that Nicole had short comeback on screen lol

Edited by konatasan

I think Nicole was nervous coming into the situation, she doesn't know JunHee too well and all that previous stuff before probably didn't help. Overall it was fine, she's not one to create something to be the center of attention nor is she really comfortable spazzing when she's not in a familiar setting. She came off as really sweet and nice, which is her natural personality to begin with :)

I've been seeing some JKamilia mentioning that Aura The Grill will open in Tokyo in the middle of June, there's even this twitter account: aura_the_grill

The tweets mention that Ms. Shirley will be looking over that location, so hopefully all things go well and JKamilia support the place.

I don't think Nicole is the type who wants the spotlight back to her!

I think she was nervous because she did not know JunHee too well ~

I've been seeing some JKamilia mentioning that Aura The Grill will open in Tokyo in the middle of June, there's even this twitter account: aura_the_grill
The tweets mention that Ms. Shirley will be looking over that location, so hopefully all things go well and JKamilia support the place.

Wow really?? this is so nice !!

Honestly, I was a bit annoyed with Key coming in and suddenly taking over the whole situation and "stealing" the spotlight, that caused Mir to try and get in on it as well and that basically pushed Nicole to the side as an observer and we get moments of her reactions and that was it. But like you guys said, Nicole's not the type to try to win the spotlight, she'll only speak when necessary or has any valid or important input. I do appreciate JunHee staying by Nicole's side and trying her best to include her in the conversation and giving her attention... But that's just me.

Honestly, I was a bit annoyed with Key coming in and suddenly taking over the whole situation and "stealing" the spotlight, that caused Mir to try and get in on it as well and that basically pushed Nicole to the side as an observer and we get moments of her reactions and that was it. But like you guys said, Nicole's not the type to try to win the spotlight, she'll only speak when necessary or has any valid or important input. I do appreciate JunHee staying by Nicole's side and trying her best to include her in the conversation and giving her attention... But that's just me.

you are totally right, that's why we love Nicole,always humble and spazzy though, and it was fine for her not to spolight the program as Key did making see him as a fool, she talked the necessary to JunHee and with the other guys.

Nicole isn't the type to be very talkative especially when she's not around people she's very close to. This is also why she didn't get enough screen time in SBS Heroes. She likes to enjoy the conversation going on.

At the start, Mir and Junhee were both getting the conversations going. Nicole was usually just smiling while preparing the cake. Then they started to decorate, you can see Nicole wasn't just following but even with her hands full of balloons indicating where "Happy Birthday" and "I Love You" would be placed. Then Diva Key comes in, Nicole jumps up and down which was nice to see, and she even directs Key to remove his shoes and also not to sit down but to work on decorations. Key has the kind of personality that's the life of a party and talks a lot. Even Junhee didn't get to talk much. It was Key-time and Nicole was enjoying it so why should I think differently.

I like how Nicole was, not too loud and with a nice personality. And it does seem that Junhee liked her.

What I didn't appreciate from MBC was not including Nicole in the frame when they edited the episode. -___-

We could've had more Nikori-moticon gifs with her expressions hahaha

In my opinion, the We Got Married segment did manage to capture Nicole's essence - sweet and sincere. Definitely not as loud as Mir or Key , but Nicole did contribute to the show in her own subtle ways. On the other hand, Key is just being himself so we can't really fault him and in the land of variety, loud is gold..lol..so its no wonder that he dominated the conversation.

I am wondering if the WGM conversation segment reflects how the 91 line interact with each other with people like Mir or Key being more domineering.

By the way, does anyone know what Kara's choreographer tweeted about Nicole ?

By the way, does anyone know what Kara's choreographer tweeted about Nicole ?

I'm not sure because there hasn't been translations but i'm thinking Nicole and the teacher have been practicing alot these days (she specifically pointed out Nicole so) , Bae Yoon Jung (teacher) also mentioned how she wanted them to finish up the choreography fast.

I'm thinking this is sort of correct seeing as those at Karaboard said they were excited to see the choreography.

<p> <p>I'm not sure because there hasn't been translations but i'm thinking Nicole and the teacher have been practicing alot these days (she specifically pointed out Nicole so) , Bae Yoon Jung (teacher) also mentioned how she wanted them to finish up the choreography fast. I'm thinking this is sort of correct seeing as those at Karaboard said they were excited to see the choreography.

New choreography? Ermm......so curious. For what? Is Nicole trying to help her dance teacher choreographed the new dance or is it for Kara new song? I honestly think Kara has some plans going on with their changes in hairstyle etc ut Im not sure what for?

New choreography? Ermm......so curious. For what? Is Nicole trying to help her dance teacher choreographed the new dance or is it for Kara new song? I honestly think Kara has some plans going on with their changes in hairstyle etc ut Im not sure what for?

Only time will tell :)

Nov, thanks for the gifs. I didn't even notice that part while watching :lol:

Cole's mutliple face expressions are always win:

xxEHzip.gif

chu

wBwrpZU.gif

cringeworthy

7Yjw1k7.gif

cute

cr | kpopcorngifs

I just watched latest Wgm episode. Nicole was so cute there teaching Junhee how to do aegyo. Also she seems less awkward than previous episode(thanks to Key with his honest and outspoken act that soften the enviroment a lil bit^-^)

If you guys noticed Nicole had her polaroid camera at the end of the episode with her. She took some pictures there and also gave some to Jinwoon. Itll be good if she uploaded that picture to her Twitter account.

I expected some awkwardness between Jinwoon and her coz of so many articles published bout them after he got married. Luckily its not like that and Nicole as always been so adorable and nice to both of newlyweds.

Seeing her as Wgm guest,makes me craving for more of her appearance in variety shows. But I guess they are so busy right now with upcoming drama and comeback soon.

Isn't it a little strange that Nicole is teaching aegyo since it was she that couldn't do aegyo at all.

i think if we look from the whole situation what happened was Key asked Nicole first to show how the "KARA expression" (...or something like that) and since KARA was known for their cute bubbly image so Nicole showed her some of the "aegyo" ^_^

i think Nicole (at least on shows) rarely shows this kind of face :P

tumblr_mn06vk1uNv1qdcel5o7_250.gif

cr : kpopcorngifs

Nicole @ Dream Concert

tumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo2_250.giftumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo3_250.gif

tumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mn2m09fg861ql0xjyo6_r1_250.gif

Edited by kara4life

Nov!! Love your gifs! You always capture the best of Nicole :)

Nicole-A has a short clip of Nicole from DC if you guys are interested, I thought they would have a full fancam up by now.. but not signs yet XD

We Got Married Eng Subbed is out:

Part 1

Part 2

Junhee said she grew fond of Nicole cause Jinwoon talked about her/ other girl group members so much, she feels like she knows Nicole :lol:

Nov!! Love your gifs! You always capture the best of Nicole :)

Nicole-A has a short clip of Nicole from DC if you guys are interested, I thought they would have a full fancam up by now.. but not signs yet XD

We Got Married Eng Subbed is out:

Part 1

Part 2

Junhee said she grew fond of Nicole cause Jinwoon talked about her/ other girl group members so much, she feels like she knows Nicole :lol:

finally! I've been waiting for this. thank you for sharing! I'ma watch this now