The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nothing to spaz about Nicole for almost a week. I think we really need a comeback.

I think I've seen a lot of rumors flying around that they will have a comeback (?) I want it now! T_T

I miss Nicole too TT. She also didnt update any selca on her Twiiter. Ermmm....envies other groups that having/will have comeback soon. Last time we saw her was during Dream Concert right? Cant wait for their live performance on 2nd June for SGC. Hoping there are some footage later ^^

She was in Jeju Island with Hara and also with new haircut. I like it^^ Btw, will she be the next person to shoot Kara's drama or she just went there to accompanied Hara?

Cant wait to see her new haircut clearly. Next live event is on 2nd June. Hoping for pictures then.

New haircut.. <3
Nicole never failed surprise us.. LOL Anyway, her new look is nice and i love it..
Curious about their activities in Jeju..Is it a date with Hara or their schedule??Drama shooting?

I need a clearer picture or maybe a front view to judge for myself her new hairstyle...

But I think I'm gonna love it as I get used to her new look. Jeju is a beautiful place to film at, if that's what they were there to do.

I also hope all of them have greater significance in each others' episodes rather than cameos like in the animation.

Like maybe supporting actresses to the main character of each episode?

I love her new hairstyle, she's just shorten a bit her long hair, it matches, but I'd like to see more clearly if she also dyed her hair (seems reddish or maybe the selca made more contrast in red colors *it happens the most with brown or black hair in selcas lol*), for me it's her traditional brown hair dyed.

^^ Yea you can never please fans. I have seen lots of tweets TO Nicole about wanting her to cut her hair and now that she has there are other fans that don't like it XD

Some fans said she looked cute but I immediately thought she looked more polished haha.

However, I like it and I think it'll give off a different feel depending on how it's styled :)

The actual article with her picture from the airport was a Daum Top article and was titled Nicole's "modest airport fashion" but the price of her bag is Not as modest :lol:

Nicole and Hara with staff(?) from KARAdise 2011:

XXMau7b.jpg

tip off: baidu

Cole's new hairstyle! While I was hoping for a more bob-styled one, this current hairstyle is quite pleasing nonetheless!

Really accentuates her features well, and makes her look really chic, professional and sophisticated.