The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

LOL.. saw her twitter? "I looks like ducky now." Hehehe,, DUCKY NICOLE...
Really beautiful Ducky, and really ducky Nicole.. xDD
Love her short hair so much btw.. and those gif are nice~

Hahah.. MOM.
Some other said the hairstyle looks alike JinWon's fake wife,JunHee's. For me, it's really looks like JunHee's hairstyle after they mentioned it, but it's still DUCKily beautiful in my opinion.What do you all think about it?

I think kara4life's gifs look like they have potential to make good KARA Star Collection Cards lol.

I've commented quite a bit before on her new hairstyle, but I guess you could say it really is similar to Go Jun Hee's, Jinwoon's wife in WGM.

Hmm, not diggin the new hair too much. She looks too much like a mom. Oh well, she's still cute.

As for looking like a mom... hmm... but nope, not really.

But I can imagine many younger, working-in-the-office mothers to sport that typical hairstyle.

Her hair is cool and looks great on her, though I'd prefer a little more fringe/bangs on her instead of being parted at their roots.

But either way, I'll still get used to it anyway.

03e230eccb8e11e2bb8a22000a1f97fc_7.png

Her hair here though, is nothing less than perfect even without the bangs.

I am watching Nicole's related videos on youtube and once again i realised why i am in love with this girl. Sometimes, i did curious and wonder why am i doing and why i love this girl. It will solve by watching Nicole's videos.She will make you fall in love with you again once you watched her videos. I am falling more deeper, help me? xDD

Edited by Xiin97

I am watching Nicole's related videos on youtube and once again i realised why i am in love with this girl. Sometimes, i did curious and wonder why am i doing and why i love this girl. It will solve by watching Nicole's videos.She will make you fall in love with you again once you watched her videos. I am falling more deeper, help me? xDD

hahahaha There's no cure for the happy virus Nicole <3

^ thanks mae, lol she did stand out among the crowd with the new hair color ^_^ the person next to (supposedly) Eunjung looks like Kahi, ...lol is it me but i think 50% of the audience in the pic was looking at their seat (maybe because its VIP seats?)

i like the new hairstyle with the new color and everything, i wonder if its for japanese release or korean release (or maybe she just want it :rolleyes: ), since the rumor is their next korean comeback is gonna be on August, so its still quite a long time

I AM SO LATE. CHECK IN TO KH. GO NICOLE THREAD. BOOOOM. NICOLE NEW HAIRSTYLE!!! ARRRGHHHH. I HATE NO TIME FOR KARA!!! Anyways, Nicole looks so fresh. Makes me wanna cut my hair lol. Thank u for updating. :-) Karaholic forum JJANGG!!

OMG.. everyone will DIE :lol:

Nicole is definitely FULL of surprises these days!! I wonder what this is for, maybe the fanmeeting on Saturday?

It still interesting to me when I see people that are surprised that Nicole actually can dance very sexy XD They only think of this cute persona she's had on variety shows etc but when she debuted in KARA at age 16, she did that dance at the MKMF's... this is part of Nicole too. She's friendly and cute but also she can also be very sexy and she does all of it very well :)