The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

From this article released today,it seems like Nicole will perform as a solo on MTV VMA Japan on 23 June. Could it be that the Beyonce dance practice is for this performance :)

www.mtvjapan.com/news/music/22665

I am soooo excited for this and yea I'm thinking this awards show is the reason for her practice video. This is such a big opportunity for Nicole and we're finally starting to get our Nicole fix back it seems :)

and Maeda Astuko is one of the MC's too !

So odd seeing only Nicole's picture as part of the cast...

OaRlqlK.png

That girl really knows how to do surprises. Almost no news for some time and then bang, a big bomb.

I'm going to expect more than just this dance cover though... I need more Nicole activities to make up for all the time she had no activities at all.

Oh gosh , she looks great in that video !! Her dance moves were on point too !! Totally unexpected. I do feel weird on why DSP would suddenly drop a practice video out of nowhere even if she is performing this for the MTV Japan. Anyways, I am glad that she has some activities of her own. Saw on twitter that Nicole had hinted about this song before on one of her previous tweets. I am going to take her tweets seriously now..haha

She seems to be doing random solo activities in Japan. Kinda making me speculate that there is a small tiny possibility of a Japan solo

Edited by jjy

Nicole is confirm now to perform as solo act in MTV VMAJ. That is a big event in Japan. Plus Carly Rae Jepsen also will be there. One of Jkamilia told me that Nicole will be the only Kpop artist perform there unlike previous year where they have like 1-2 Kpop groups performed. He also told me that the reason why not all Kara members will perform coz they didnt nominated in any categories so yea..... only Nicole will present. Hope she will has a good day and enjoy the performance :gemshout:

Edited by martina

Huhu.. that dance is nice btw.. nicole always gave us surprise like just throwing a bomb into KH then we just die in the big explosion and somehow other still alive kamilia will investigate what had happened. I am the dying one.. xDD LOL

I love how she give us surprise although I will die.. >. <

She is going to perform solo in japan?? Wow, that would be a nice opportunity for her.. I am glad for her.. hehe.. now sit in front of my computer and wait for another tweet or videos. . Hehe

She seems to be doing random solo activities in Japan. Kinda making me speculate that there is a small tiny possibility of a Japan solo

Definitely thinking that's a possibility but don't want to jinx it so just waiting to see what more Nicole has in store for us :lol:

and Nicole (new hair ) fan art:

V8vWdLu.jpg

cr | as tagged.

Nicole with other 91 liners and SungJong from Infinite backstage @ SNSD's Concert :)

PY7zAoy.jpg

I have a quick question...Hara's 91 too..how come she's never in these 91 line pics? Cause I know her and Nicole are close

and that video is AWESOME!..Nicole is sucha smooth dancer

since the male lead character for Nicole's episode is Gwangsoo, lets look back on their first on screen moment together

i'm guessing if the PD is kinda lazy to build new character for this drama. its pretty much gonna be like this :sweatdrop:

LOL at the same hairstyle.. still cant stop laughing :=))::=))::dead:

KwongSoo is better now by the look and variety show.. Hope they can match very well in drama.. (just don't kiss >,< :depressed: )

I have a quick question...Hara's 91 too..how come she's never in these 91 line pics? Cause I know her and Nicole are close

Honestly, Hara doesn't seem to be too close to any of the other 91 Line members with the exception of Nicole and Seohyun. Nicole isn't in the 91 Line photos sometimes, even though she's at the same venue as the other 91 Line members, its not too serious :lol:

Fan meeting today! Hopefully Cole's fans show up and we get pics :)

and very curious to see the state of her hair :lol:

Thought I'd share some Nicole info from the fan meeting after reading several fan accounts :)

So the fan meeting was called the Kamilia Awards and so each member got an award for whatever reasoning.

The award was The member with the most growth and basically most fans screamed Jiyoung (understanding it had something to do with height :P) and some even screamed SeungYeon for fun :lol:

But the screen suddenly started playing clips of Cole from SGB :lol:

Nicole won for the most growth in the Korean language :lol:

Saw a couple of fans mentioned how Nicole ran down to the audience during Secretly Secretly and started high-fiving fans :)

Nicole will be performing LOST at the VMAJ!!!!

Thought I'd share some Nicole info from the fan meeting after reading several fan accounts :)

So the fan meeting was called the Kamilia Awards and so each member got an award for whatever reasoning.

The award was The member with the most growth and basically most fans screamed Jiyoung (understanding it had something to do with height :P) and some even screamed SeungYeon for fun :lol:

But the screen suddenly started playing clips of Cole from SGB :lol:

Nicole won for the most growth in the Korean language :lol:

Saw a couple of fans mentioned how Nicole ran down to the audience during Secretly Secretly and started high-fiving fans :)

Nicole will be performing LOST at the VMAJ!!!!

Are there any vids of their fan meeting?! And that is awesome that she's performing lost in Japan!!