The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Are there any vids of their fan meeting?! And that is awesome that she's performing lost in Japan!!

Not that I've seen, I did see KKamilia suggesting that it's probably b/c DSP intends to air the fan meeting in Japan or something..

Wow, wondering if Jinwoon will be there to perform Lost too :P

hahaha

Just kidding ~ (or not)

BTW, I'm happy for her <3

I'm pretty sure that yes, JinWoon will be there too, otherwise Lost perfomance won't be the same with just Nicole singing and no dancing performance.

Although I wonder if she decided to make Lost (Jap version)

I would still love the performance if it was only Nicole dancing and performing, after all it is Nicole's solo song :) I don't know that Jinwoon would be there, maybe she would be paired with a special guest? :lol: That would be a nice surprise or maybe Nicole will incorporate a new dance break or the song will be remixed? :lol:

It's already June 19th, let's greet Ms. Shirley Kim for birthday wishing her success for the new Aura the Grill restaurant in Japan, and success for supporting a talented and cute daughter.

It's already June 19th, let's greet Ms. Shirley Kim for birthday wishing her success for the new Aura the Grill restaurant in Japan, and success for supporting a talented and cute daughter.

I have already :)

and some Japanese Cole fans sent Ms. Shirley flowers to congratulate her for the opening of Aura :)

f747.jpg

cr | arina920131

Read that Nicole WILL attend the Red Carpet at the VMAJ !!

src

Oooooo is that nicole with her cousin on the polaroid? Looks very cute :3 She is very playful indeed.

@liih carvalho check out the photobox and the spazz box. There are a lot of nicole pic updates. I'm going crazy xp

Oooooo is that nicole with her cousin on the polaroid? Looks very cute :3 She is very playful indeed.

@liih carvalho check out the photobox and the spazz box. There are a lot of nicole pic updates. I'm going crazy xp

Yeah, her cousin ^-^

OMG, thank you so much, I'm gonna scream now :)))

I loved her look on the red carpet. I know some are disliking it but I thought everything complimented her so well. The hair, the dress, the way it was styled together, it suited her beautifully. And the "tattoo" of her name on her collarbone was also a bonus. I honestly think that this is one of the best times she's ever looked.

WAAAAAH, NICOLE DID GREAT.

I finally got the chance to sit down and catch Cori's Lost performance at the VMAJ! Seeing her name pop up there, next to that MTV logo... Really, my heart swelled with pride just at that! And throughout the whole performance, really~ The choreo was flawless and done with the right amount of smooth, sultry charisma for the song imo, and her voice was so on-point! A part of me was hoping for a surprise male guest performance, hehe, but Nicole was rocking the stage all herself so it's okay! And I'm glad they stuck with the white hot pants; so sexy! The top was really nice as well, such an eye-catcher with all those decorations. Nicole did so good, I'm so proud of her omg ;o;/ <3

Ohmygosh the interview dfsfsdfs Nicole, you're so adorable! ;A;

I love it when Cori speaks english~ She sounds so cute and girly and gaaaah, just love it! ^o^/

Thank you so much for sharing! <3