The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

i love her Lost performance :wub: i think she look a bit nervous during dancing on the chair part (quite understandable since its live and with the high heels and all), but overall she's doing great ^_^ she didn't miss any note and the moves are flawless

Nicole really cute when the reporter calling her :lol2:

tumblr_movx9cKR7D1ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_movx9cKR7D1ql0xjyo2_250.giftumblr_movx9cKR7D1ql0xjyo3_250.gif

She was soo cute when doing the red carpet backstage interview. Totally love it when she speaks english too! She's such a great performer. Even when nervous I think she still blows us away with her stage presence, crazy sexy and stunningly cute! Still trying to get used to her being blonde tho....

What surprise did the J-Kamilia give Nicole?

Isn't it supposed that Nicole is the strongest girl in Kara? she has become so sentimental and cried with no hesitation on the fanmeeting, maybe it was very unexpected and grateful surprise, that's why she could have shed tears. How cute Nicole, surprises will be welcome for her (i will prepare mine lol)

well not really for Nicole alone, but for all the girls ^_^ apparently during their fan meeting, when the girls performing IOA, j-kamilia prepared this

I can't tell what it is? Are those signs?

Isn't it supposed that Nicole is the strongest girl in Kara? she has become so sentimental and cried with no hesitation on the fanmeeting, maybe it was very unexpected and grateful surprise, that's why she could have shed tears. How cute Nicole, surprises will be welcome for her (i will prepare mine lol)

You're right about that, Nicole didn't like to cry in front of others but she's come a long way with lots of support from Kamilia.

I think it's great that she can cry openly, in the past she held it back and it could have been misinterpreted that she wasn't as touched by certain things. She expresses her feelings all the time, so why not cry :)

Nov, as always your gifs are the best !!!

even if Nicole mentioned that she doesn't like to cry in front of people, it doesn't mean she can't cry in front many people :P ...we should consider the circumstances on why she shed tears like that, with that kind of atmosphere i think only a dead inside person that wouldn't cry :)

Nicole's on TYSL

FIYqYD7.jpg

Edited by kara4life

Instagram of @hannahwaitt (I don't know who she is)

seems like she (that Hannah girl) was an American student who visited Korea and went so lucky to be invited at Min's Bday party...Good for her. It was a Ladies Night lol

pd: I'm surprised that she didn't covered her face with mosaics..That's the spirit!! never be ashamed on showing who you are :D

Edited by konatasan

A student managed to become friends with idols?? How the heck did she pull that off, and will she be sharing her secrets lol.

Haha yeah I wish I knew what she did too. Maybe a mutual friend from her extremely large network of friends? Xp

Haha yeah I wish I knew what she did too. Maybe a mutual friend from her extremely large network of friends? Xp

It is a lot easy to become friends with famous people than you imagine...but one thing you can't do is act like a fan around them.