The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

It is going to be a long wait to see how the tuxedos work with the music.

^ yeah and its definitely hype the long awaited comeback ^^ i remember fin.kl once had this kind of suit concept for Now and it works great ...but yeah its getting too long to wait now with the teaser came out this soon lol

998776_157885591072392_587915228_n.jpg

j1Wm22c.jpg

K-pop girl group KARA is coming back to the local music scene next month, breaking one year’s hiatus.

KARA has confirmed their comeback with the fourth studio album in September and released a teaser image of five KARA members donning men’s suits through their agency DSP Media’s press release Monday morning.

Breaking the one-year hiatus since their fifth mini-album “PANDORA,” the upcoming record is the group’s first full-length album in two years after “STEP.”

During their tight filming schedule of cine-drama “Secret Love,” helmed by acclaimed TV producer Kim Gyu-tae, KARA members were busy collecting their ideas for the new album, a DSP official was quoted as saying.

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68609

shared by fantomas

After a long, long wait from all Kamilia, KARA is finally having their Korean comeback!

It's been almost a year since the girls' "Pandora" promotions, and KARA has finally released a teaser image for their comeback! The girls haven't revealed a specific date except that it'll be in September. The comeback will be a full album. 

All the girls got decked out in suits, and they look amazing as the 'male' KARA! It looks like they're going for a boyish look this time around. Stay tuned on allkpop for more KARA comeback news!

http://www.allkpop.c...tember-comeback

Those photos of Nicole from the Solo Collection are one of the best photo shoots I've seen her in.

I think one of my favorite photos of Nicole is this one:

http://i.imgur.com/PJWsJAE.jpg

She looks more serious than we are used too  but I really like seeing her in a different way.

Nicole needs your help. The new and exciting game KARA Survivor 2 (The Jet Coaster) has landed in the Karaholic Play House. Join other members help KARA race across their favorite amusement park. Go here to play http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15500.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Nicole cutely displays her summer dress

KARA's Nicole shares her cute black and white summer dress through a cute video she uploaded on August 24.

She wrote, "I put on one piece~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ summer dress". In the video, she's waggling while holding her dress and even did a final bow. Afterwards, she seemed embarrassed and laughed.

@dkpopnews

^^    

The one above is Gyuri & not Nicole.

Or does that mean that Gyuri is the new Space Invader? @.@?

edit:

& Who's that Angry one? Looks like Bomberman if I'm not wrong? & Is he the Earth Invader?  o.o?

^^    

The one above is Gyuri & not Nicole.

Or does that mean that Gyuri is the new Space Invader? @.@?   edit: & Who's that Angry one? Looks like Bomberman if I'm not wrong? & Is he the Earth Invader?  o.o?

haha just got confuse a little ..NAIL SALON instead of NICOLE spazz hahahaha anyway ..

its jing dolll i think?