The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

KARA's Nicole's "I like EXO's Kai" Confession

tumblr_inline_msh8c82dnd1qz4rgp.jpg

In preparation for their comeback, KARA were recently guests on KBS2 TV talk show “Hello.” (…)

Shindong asked “Are you having any trouble these days?” and told her to voice her worries/concerns. (…) Shindong asked Nicole “Nowadays do you have a favorite idol member?” Nicole looked quite embarrassed when she said, “These days, EXO’s Kai seems great/cool.” She answered honestly, if not a bit reluctant to admit.

source | trans

NicolexFood is my favorite ship ever.. it's the most genuine and real LOL

Nicole on shows.. I definitely miss that and a part of me wants to blame DSP. Though we have to take into consideration that maybe it's Nicole herself that doesn't feel confident about it. She has mentioned about her phobia awhile back and I don't think she has overcome that completely yet.

We should need a show like the old good SGB or FO.. We know that Nicole isn't someone who tries to be someone else or tries to be funny, she's funny when she's herself and that's why I love her THe bad point about it is that she's often edited out from shows.

I used to think that she would've done greatly on WGM but that's a sinking ship and it doesn't always do good to its participants.. so no.

Now that I think about it.. out of the shows "active" right now she'd do great in Running Man, she's competitive and there's YJS that would take care of her. I really don't understand why she hasn't appeared there yet. Maybe with Secret Love, she will.. because of Kwangsoo. Who knows.. Another show, even if it's not that popular yet is "Barefoot friends", I think she'd do well there too. Not talking about my strong wish to see her interacting with Hyun Joong XD

Let's cross out fingers that she'll get her time to shine again.. Put variety shows aside.. something that she excels in, something that she's the best at is being on stage. She shines the best when she's performing because you can see the effor and passion she has. "Lost" should've been promoted or she should be given another solo to promote and show what she got. Lately she has mentioned about composing, writing music.. it'd be interesting if she could come out with something like that.

NicolexFood is my favorite ship ever.. it's the most genuine and real LOL

Nicole on shows.. I definitely miss that and a part of me wants to blame DSP. Though we have to take into consideration that maybe it's Nicole herself that doesn't feel confident about it. She has mentioned about her phobia awhile back and I don't think she has overcome that completely yet.

We should need a show like the old good SGB or FO.. We know that Nicole isn't someone who tries to be someone else or tries to be funny, she's funny when she's herself and that's why I love her THe bad point about it is that she's often edited out from shows.

I used to think that she would've done greatly on WGM but that's a sinking ship and it doesn't always do good to its participants.. so no.

Now that I think about it.. out of the shows "active" right now she'd do great in Running Man, she's competitive and there's YJS that would take care of her. I really don't understand why she hasn't appeared there yet. Maybe with Secret Love, she will.. because of Kwangsoo. Who knows.. Another show, even if it's not that popular yet is "Barefoot friends", I think she'd do well there too. Not talking about my strong wish to see her interacting with Hyun Joong XD

Let's cross out fingers that she'll get her time to shine again.. Put variety shows aside.. something that she excels in, something that she's the best at is being on stage. She shines the best when she's performing because you can see the effor and passion she has. "Lost" should've been promoted or she should be given another solo to promote and show what she got. Lately she has mentioned about composing, writing music.. it'd be interesting if she could come out with something like that.

Yeah I think all Nicole fans can agree that we miss her DEARLY on variety shows.  I mean, that's how I started with Kara because I saw Nicole on "Heroes".  She didn't even appear much on "Heroes" but when she did, she definitely got my attention.

I really don't care what show I see her on, as long as I get to see more of her natural side instead of her stage side.  Not to say there's anything wrong with her stage side, but I also would like to see dorky-food-loving Cole too.

I actually really want to see her on WGM.  Although it's waaaayyy scripted, it'd still be interesting to see how she would interact with a fake husband. 

Nicole and her Mom should go on "Mamma Mia"

• Like 1

Nicole and her Mom should go on "Mamma Mia"

I kind of wanted to see them go on that show. Nicole and her mom have such a relaxed relationship, like friends :lol: It would be fun to see how they are with each other more.

After what happened recently, I can understand Nicole's and KARA's reluctance to appearing on variety shows.

I did see the Opening segment of Hello and she was talking and being dorky and the MC's seem to have liked her. She's not one to make the first move but once she feels comfortable, she can be very entertaining.

^^ Yep, I love that Nicole did that.

During the comeback stages, those 4 days, Nicole totally showed why she's an amazing person. She tweeted fans, greeted fans after the a long night of MuCore recording, and was able to have fun and be positive throughout all it. She's the best :)

These Hello gifs are awesome:

xdUDKVi.gif     m4wgoWk.gif

vBCzdgz.gif   kj1vf8X.gif

cr | kpopcorngifs @ tumblr

• Like 1

watching star date, did anyone notice? cause I just realize Nicole clueless expression at Seungyeon's fan definition of the 'yeon' part.

It was short but I think she didn't get the word and she was asking Gyuri Lol isn't she cute  :gemadmire:

Just want to point that part :hyper:

• Like 1

"Blue Tower: Zero," Come On Sandara Park · Crayon Pop "Won't You Appear With Us" 

2013091015124511122_1.jpg?w=540

“Blue Tower: Zero” actors reveal that among girl groups, they want 2NE1, SNSD, Kara, and Crayon Pop to appear in the show together with them, attracting attention.

In the afternoon of the 10th, at Sangam CJ E&M center, Sangamdong, Seoul, tvN’s “Blue Tower: Zero” held a press conference, with the presence of actors Choi Jong Hoon, Jang Ji Woo, Lee Joon Hyuk, Lee Yeong Hoon, Yoon Jin Yeong, Kim Dong Hyun, and Pascal Dior, expressing their candid thoughts about the program.

In particular, the question “Which girl group would you want to invite over to shoot with?” drew attention because of the cast’s answers, causing laughter from the people present.

105jn2c6ywjqu9syujmzcmwmn1nsifl9.jpg?w=5

Jang Ji Woo chose 2NE1. He said, “2NE1, and from among them, I like Sandara Park the most. It would be interesting to see how 2NE1 and Sandara Park-ssi would do in actual military life. It’s really a wish that we could film ‘Blue Tower:Zero‘ together,” he revealed, looking at the PD and writers with desperation, evoking laughter.

T/N: Translations not related to Dara and 2NE1 omitted. But, Lee Yeong Hoon chose KARA’s Nicole, Pascal Dior chose Lee Hyori, Choi Jong Hoon chose SNSD, Lee Joon Hyuk said he didn’t know girl groups but he hopes that Crayon Pop would come and perform “Bar Bar Bar.”

Credits:

Source: Nate News 1 2 3
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara