The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

15 Korean Female actresses who should get more screen time in Hollywood

A recent article listed the top 15 male Korean actors who need more screen time in Hollywood, but what about the women?  Just as gorgeous and talented, these actresses also need more screen time and lines pronto.  Already established actresses and less experienced idols alike deserve to grace the screens of Hollywood with their feminine charms.  

Nicole Jung

jun-ji-hyun_1379017545_20130912_nicoleju

I've been wondering where is Dubu after watching Nicole goes to college.. https://twitter.com/Preshi619/status/376610024455303170/photo/1 (: And for all this time Dubu's been living happily at Nico's mom house (: Correct me if im wrong, coz Nicole's been only posting photos with Mocha & Chino

Seen this --> http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2010/07/fan-nicoles-forehead.html haha so many things to catch up with (: Checking ournikori from the end (: She really looked cute with forehead on view :D

Edited by Tomolo

I've been wondering where is Dubu after watching Nicole goes to college.. https://twitter.com/Preshi619/status/376610024455303170/photo/1 (: And for all this time Dubu's been living happily at Nico's mom house (: Correct me if im wrong, coz Nicole's been only posting photos with Mocha & Chino

Seen this --> http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2010/07/fan-nicoles-forehead.html haha so many things to catch up with (: Checking ournikori from the end (: She really looked cute with forehead on view :D

Dubu? is that the white dog that the doctors in the university gave her? :D

• Like 1

Dubu? is that the white dog that the doctors in the university gave her? :D

Yeah exactly (:  The white one. The puppy was gifted to Nicole at the beginning of shooting for that show. I'm a really young kamilia and Nico's fan and so yeah need a lot to catch up with lol so i was always wondering what happend to Dubu(Tofu?) and yesterday i found out Nico's mom twitter and so this picture  :jyc4: first time i see this breed(race) of dog, so it stuck in my memory :P looks kinda cute (:

Edited by Tomolo

I don't know if you guys have seen Viktoriya's fancams of KARA's fansign on the 15th, but if you watch Nicole, she talked to  almost every fan. I think that's why there was such a hold up in the fansign line, I just thought it was so nice of her to do so :)

Since Karaholic isn't doing a project for Nicole's birthday this year and if you want to help in some way, KARAboard has an English Guide for Donations HERE :)

• Like 1

아침에 기사가 나오고, 

니콜이 인스타그램에 인증을 했네요.

Nezo님과 ALONE을 비롯해서 6명이 이번 광고에 참여하셨나봅니다.

트윗에 뜬 사진보고 올렸는데,

기사가 나올줄은....

전 트윗 사진보고 카게에 올린거지만 기사로 나와서 니콜이가 인증하는데 조금이나마...ㅎㅎ 

홍대 근처에 사시는분들 사진좀 찍어서 올려주세요. 

자세한 후기는 후에 Nezo님이나 ALONE님이 올려주시지 않을까?

멋진 기획을 해주신분들 감사합니다.

니콜아 격하게 사랑하고 생일 축하해!!!!

Purisona 약 9시간 전

@_911007 홍대입구역에 생일 축하 포스터를 우리들이 만들었어요! 

@alonenikon  (ALONE)

@shocole_070329 

@Purisona  (NEZO)

@saatan_com 

@twfairytale 

윤미하 

(광고 원본 사진)

BVGj6wmCMAIk2pb.jpg

홍대 지하철역 사진 : @min_seon95  (13시간전)  9/26 21:30 

BVFsrdFCEAEArX4.jpg

[사진/캡쳐] 홍대 지하철역에 니콜 생일 축하 광고.  (9/26 22:30)

트위터에 뜬 사진을 보고 카게에 글 올렸어요.^^  

아마 기사는 카게를 보고 쓴 거 같아 보입니다. 

기사의 사진과 니콜이가 인증한 사진은 바로 이 사진입니다. 

[뉴스/속보] 카라 니콜, 생일 축하 광고 지하철역 등장  (9/27 09:34)

201309270919063610_1.jpg

니콜 인스타그램 인증  (09/27 10:18) 

thank you ♥

460d94e6271111e3b15c22000a9e06ef_7.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Amber and Nicole watch FT Island concert, proof selca with Jaejin!

Nw68CA95.jpg

f(x) Amber and KARA’s Nicole attended FT Island’s concert together. The two friends even take a proof selca with Jaejin as proof shot and uploaded it on their instagram accounts.

Amber wrote, “FT island concert was dope! Jaejin oppa good job and Nicole eonnie”, while Nicole captioned, “FT Island concert guys seem tired . . , ke ke”

Py63oL28.jpg
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net
Source: Nicole and Amber’s intagram

just another Nicole's antics...Chocolate distraction

tumblr_mtuhd3CukH1ql0xjyo4_250.gif

:sweatdrop:

Oh god I love this girl.  Look at that happy and innocent face!  She really knows how to enjoy the little things in life lol.

She seems like a really great friend, always supporting everyone as best as she can.  She would make an even GREATER girlfriend haha.

:gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry:

Don't cry~ Believe in KARA, they said they will never break our heart anymore.. Believe in Nicole!!  :wakeup:

• Like 2

Always smile like Nicole say

But sometimes we cry :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: and, in the end, I'm crying for myself and Kamilia because, as you say, it is Nicole's life to live as she wants and she should do what's right for her and not Kamilia. We will still love (and cry for) Nicole.