The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

@r0naLd222

I can't agree more...right now I feel so sad and want to cry. Nicole has always been part of KARA since the beginning and it won't be the same anymore without her around. However, not matter what, I will accept and support her decision because as a fan we have to respect it. 

It's really sad but I've been expecting this slightly.  I've always felt that Nicole didn't want to stay in this industry for long.  She always spoke of loneliness and wanting a relationship and this Idol business prevents that.  I think she also really wants to start a baking business lol.  

Ah Cole.  I wish you're satisfied with whatever decision you settle on and that you'll be happy and successful.  

It's really sad but I've been expecting this slightly.  I've always felt that Nicole didn't want to stay in this industry for long.  She always spoke of loneliness and wanting a relationship and this Idol business prevents that.  I think she also really wants to start a baking business lol.    

Ah Cole.  I wish you're satisfied with whatever decision you settle on and that you'll be happy and successful.  

^ This.

Glad that she had someone with her at this moment, she really needs it. well today  is Nicole birthday, and she's still just 22. I was thinking she's so young yet she already make those hard decisions in her life. Think of the time when this separation issue was not being brought up yet, she's even younger. that is how mature and cool she is. I mean, not showing her sadness, life tension, facing all those difficulties, and she still smile despite it all, supporting her friends earnestly and doing her best in all she does even I feel bad for her. Awesome isn't it? She's a strong girl. i really hope she can be successful regardless of whatever she choose and regret free. 

Happy birthday Nicole you're the best!  :gemadmire:

• Like 1

Hello Nicole eonni :) I guess this is the 2nd time I'm posting here..I concentrated in Hara (that's the truth) SORRY! Nicole eonni, I hope you don't receive criticisms or hate from anybody in your decisions. Are you reading between the lines? I'm worried about you. But at the same time I believe that if its you, you'll make it no matter what! KARA is an AWESOME group! Reading your posts in twitter, I can feel as an international Kamilia that you will protect NOT only the name but EVERYBODY who supported the group! XD WE LOVE YOU! I think you can get a clue with that statement that we will support you no matter what!  :gemheart: 

PS I know that you might never have the chance to read this message, I'm writing it anyway!  hope some Kamilias will also be more open minded! Nicole eonni is here for us! KARA JJANG :)

Edited by tweetweetshi ♥

https://apps.tradablebits.com/tb_app/343701 BEST KPOP MAIN DANCER 2013

Lets vote guys :gemhappy:    

While waiting for cams of Nicole's solo perf We found love (: I found the one from previous year :D

Love her purple hair :aha:  And yeah die hard fan :crybaby:  hehe couldn't stop smiling while seeing this :jogging: great cover

Edited by Tomolo

BWEb7YeCEAApqyj.jpg

BWECthhCEAArl88.jpg

BWD73L2CEAEaVPm.jpg

lucky fan back stage

BWJE8MVCMAArVqA.jpg

KARASIA Photo card ..shared by red summer 

wylz.jpg
wl2y.jpg

KARASIA 2nd Japan Tour brochure

BWB90gsCYAA3TBH.jpg

QHsb3Cw.jpg

BWB2c3_CMAAYX3F.jpg

BWCglzBCQAEVpH-.jpg

BWBA2gACQAExolP.jpgBWBFuvmCYAA5hOP.jpg

and more

5883fb1f4134970acd76e41097cad1c8a7865d5d
BWCW5_CCEAATw5v.jpg

BWCY1CGCcAAXjgm.jpg
BWCgrELCMAA7AKb.jpg
1bb05c84b58686e9fe6e8e5264011e82_zf7Qw6g
BWC0j-8CAAAUkYA.jpg
1bb05c84b58686e9fe6e8e5264011e82_tOK8mbD
BWCW8LQCIAAjhPT.jpg
BWBwuloCUAAE11l.jpg

BWL1l38CIAARrSs.jpg

Nicole from 2 years ago

[sCAN] KARA Kwave 2013 October issue Magazine Nicole Cover

IGwpL8Z.jpg

shared @ Onehallyu KARA thread and KARABOARD

gJ4PBA7.png

ADDED HQ KWAVE

Credit Karaboard CLICK TO ENLARGE THE IMAGE

tumblr_muktv6fwqf1s5x9xro5_250.pngtumblr_muktv6fwqf1s5x9xro6_250.png

yh9JiQr.png8sQDFyj.png

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_muhp6z21eN1qe0d69.jpg

Theme: My Childhood

I was a hyperactive and curious child.

Nicole was a very active girl when she was young. We heard plenty of stories about how excelled in her studies and some of her memories. ♪

I especially loved to move around when I was a child. Since I was always moving around, I got distracted by small actions… In that aspect, I may not have changed. (laughs) And because I have an extremely curious personality, I’ve attended singing, dance, violin, trumpet and many other kinds of lessons. Of course, I was very interested in studying too. I think I hardly scored below 85 points for a test. If my grades drop a little, I’ll work harder and I’ll get my previous grade again in no time. I’ve always loved to read books so my best subjects were reading and grammar. I liked history and science too. Ah, but I was scared of dissecting a frog in class. (laughs)

On the other hand, I guess I never really liked maths. My dad was strict and so studying was the main part of my summer vacation. I only had 3 hours to play every day. I was living in California, America, at that time. I was only able to play a lot when I visit my cousin in Arizona. We went swimming, to McDonald’s and had barbeque. That was really enjoyable. Since I was the oldest amongst the cousins on my mother’s side, I would help to look after my cousins or cook when my grandmother was busy. That was very memorable!

Q: If the members were animals, what would they be?

A: The tip of Seungyeon’s nose is pointed and she has a small mouth. She has the features of a hamster! Jiyoung gives me more of a manga character feel than that of an animal. (laughs) I guess Hara and Gyuri are like cats. They have huge eyes and V-shaped faces.

Q: Which part of the fans do you look at during your live performances?

A: Their eyes. Don’t people express their feelings with their eyes? I’m really happy when fans look at me and smile because of me. So I try to look into their eyes as much as I can during our live performances.

Q: What kind of actions of a guy do you like?

A: My heart races when I see a guy, who usually looks blunt, treating children and his mother very well. That kind of guy who is good at looking after people is wonderful.

The next issue is finally the last! We’ll give you a special edition!

+++

Photo credits: ALONE@karaboard

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16000

JiNi holding hands at the airport <3!!

That picture of the "fan" backstage at KARASIA with Cole, she's actually a radio DJ at bayfm where Cole guested before :)

I thought this was cute, Cole looks like she's going to take pics at Sistar's concert:

ix2c.jpg

cr | dcmunzy