The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

GUYS.....Found this new picture of Cole with a tattoo artist. And seems like she had a new tattoo been done but I'm not sure if its real or fake. But by the looks of it,seems real to me. What do you guys think?   gjqKNDp.jpg

Cr: @Teni80

Edited by martina
  • Like 1

Yeah it looks REAL I think it says "aimer et être aimé" - To love and to be loved.  

A pretty beautiful message to put on a tattoo, I'd say.

And when i take a look at the picture it's kinda freaking me out badly.. at this angle Cole is so skinny and pale :teary: maybe it's the light dunno. OMG felling so nostalgic and emotional ehh Love love love this girl so damn much :thankful:

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 2

wow! That looks like a real tattoo to me. I guess when she had the fake Nicole one during the MTV VMAJ, she might have trying it out first? :lol:

I like the saying as well, it seems to fit her.

^^^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same reaction... @_@

As expected. Tattoos nowadays are the trend, & everyone want one. Some people are doing it EVEN with Marker-Pens.

HAHA!! Sure she is very happy now. & Since one is NEVER enough, so (maybe) next she will add some on her bust, belly or back, & will complete it with a piercing on her navel. & she will be in the utmost happiness!!

^^^  

I had the same reaction... @_@

me too =(  

As expected. Tattoos nowadays are the trend, & everyone want one. Some people are doing it EVEN with Marker-Pens.

HAHA!! Sure she is very happy now. & Since one is NEVER enough, so (maybe) next she will add some on her bust, belly or back, & will complete it with a piercing on her navel. & she will be in the utmost happiness!!

but I hope she doesn`t go overboard and have tattoos all over her body.

For some reason the moment I saw the tattoo, I immediately thought of Jay Park. Like if she have been hanging out with him (or secrtly dating :DDD, JayCole shipper up in here!) & he inspired her to get a tatto. Anyways, I think tattoo suits Nicole! I'm pretty sure she could pull off sleeves tattoo.

Edited by sfilicity