The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Joy3WaN.jpg

Some Kamilia bought Nicole's Mr figurine and also catwoman's doll suit

lAYa5aJ.jpg

bJggOPB.jpg

and if you use catwoman suit ..here's the result ..

cr: aje

Edited by edr49890

So...Nicole reads karaholic?, I'm sure she reads all my posts, meow  :optimistic:

yay!!she knows KH....!I hope she tells it to other members... :geminluv:

of course she knows KH :D I remember the older staff saying that Nicole registered here :)

• Like 2

it's my first time knowing this.....and look at the view counts.... :geminluv: lol she made an account and not even posting just once...such a lazy gurl... :thankful:

All the members have an account here but not sure if is real http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?s=b483fe1f0f62db92d43ceb610b11081d&app=members&section=view&module=list&filter=15

hhhmm so all of the members....hhhmmm well it's hard to tell if those accounts were legit... :gemnoway: 

• Like 1

That account are created by staff here, isn't it? Then the staff send these accounts and password to KARA , they never online, look at the "Last Active...", But, we don't know what Nicole's username here that she created herself, maybe..They did, but we don't know..  :confused:

• Like 2

That account are created by staff here, isn't it? Then the staff send these accounts and password to KARA , they never online, look at the "Last Active...", But, we don't know what Nicole's username here that she created herself, maybe..They did, but we don't know..  :confused:

thats not what I mean. she tweeted I think 2 years ago that she created her own account and was spying around KH lol.

• Like 1

Tweeted?, show us, pls; don't remember. Anyway I think gyuri RT kh account sometimes. Again not sure (?). Obviously kara knows about KH and all the projects.

I'll try to ask the older staff since that happened a long time before I became a member of course I could be wrong but thats what I remember :)  and yep they really know about KH. all the info you need is located in the forum. you just need to search for them ;)

thats not what I mean. she tweeted I think 2 years ago that she created her own account and was spying around KH lol.

Need to take some time now and scroll Cole's twitter :gemhoho: I'm pretty sure they know about KH from a long time if not they must have found out about us through this ---> http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15655 (: Those accs look legit and like @r0nald222 mentioned there's bigger chance for KARA to visit page incognito :P When i find a tweet I'll share it :gemshout:  Now little off topic - I thought today about the tattoo.. yes! that one :P Mainly about the fact that the artist posted a pic, and deleted it not long after that. Don't You guys think that there's a chance that it was Cole who made, asked her to erase the tweet? But internet doesn't work like that^^ once sth is posted, it doesn't disappear. And another thing, Cole never ever mentioned about getting one. Not even sth like mention the message and even write - Isn't this quote, msg great and a really good idea to ink it? So yeah if artist didn't tweet it in a first place, noone beside her and Nicole would ever know about it.

Nice to see old tweets :D Cole tweeted a lot in english back then^^ so nostalgic  :rolleyes:  :gemhoho:

Edited by Tomolo

From what i understand she's fighting for NICOLE too?   

★ニコルのKARA継続活動の署名にご協力お願いします。m(_ _)m

横浜から始まった各会場での署名活動も来週のさいたま→神戸で終了です。
web署名は11月30日今月いっぱいで終了を決定しました。
ニコルのKARA継続活動の署名数…残念ですが正直全然足りません‼
ご協力お願いいたします http://plz-sign.com/sig.php?id=0000182

そして、メッセージには『やめないで』と記入しないでください‼
趣旨を理解しご協力お願いします→ http://plz-sign.com/sig.php?id=0000182

482444_178213622384466_2117045845_n.jpg

Edited by edr49890