The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I'm jealous with her. She is probably known by nicole as a good and dedicated kamilia. 

BaAXkfRCUAAundA.png+large.png

Cole even put her arm around her  :gemcry:

BaAXqC0CAAAqKuf.jpg+large.jpg

BaAblmfCQAA4oGP.jpg+large.jpg

have a chatting with nicole are just awesome  :shining:

[Translations] Nicole's Talk Portion at Last Day of KARASIA 2nd Tour In Japan (Kobe)

I am already disappointed that tonight is the last night of the tour.
With you for two months... (start crying and can’t talk)
(Audience is shouting Cole’s name. Huge loud chants for Nicole)
(Nicole can’t raise her face)
Jiyoung: Ok?
Nicole: OK! Everything.
I was so happy to be with you all for the last two months.
I was happy to see your faces and be able to make precious memories of the concerts.
It is sometimes difficult to convey, but it reminded me again why I want to dance and sing in front of you. Thank you very much.
Because, you the Kamilias are there and receiving so much love from you... (cry)
I am going to keep going...please watch over me... love you.

cr/translation: ournikori & @ultraman88

• Like 4

Did anyone already read the news about DSP confirm Nicole is leaving? i'm scare and crying right now!! 

[News] DSP confirms Nicole leaving Kara

Popular girl group Kara is coming to an end in January, at least in its current five-member configuration. After weeks of speculation, the group’s agency DSP Media told Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, that Nicole will leave the group after her contract expires in January. 

The agency also said it is preparing to give Nicole a farewell for the group’s fans.

Kara released a new EP - “French Kiss” - and a best-of album in Japan yesterday, but nothing official has been announced for the fans in Korea yet. 

Many local music experts expect that the DSP Festival on Dec. 14 at Jamsil Stadium in southeastern Seoul, featuring all the singers affiliated with the agency, could be the last chance to see Kara with the whole lineup.

Whether the group continues without Nicole is still undecided as another member, Kang Ji-young, also has a contract expiring in April, and she has not said if she wants to remain with the agency.

Officials in the music industry are saying the group’s future will likely hinge on Kang’s decision. Many think that Kara could withstand losing one member, but two may be a deathblow.

By Lee Sun-min
  • Like 1

French kiss Nicole ver.

Popular girl group Kara is coming to an end in January, at least in its current five-member configuration. After weeks of speculation, the group’s agency DSP Media told Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, that Nicole will leave the group after her contract expires in January.

So maybe the decision has been made. And that's why Cole cried so hard.. DSP said they were about to take Cole's idea about different agency under concideration.. Seems they did. I recur again - I will know for sure when i see Cole's sign under the decision. Lets just enjoy KARA when we still can in peace.

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 2

It's official now. Finally. I thought I'm going to be okay with this since the news break weeks ago but then when I heard it today I was so upset. I'm sure i won't cry when the official statement would be release cause deep down I just know they will let nicole go however I still cried gerrr. It still break my heart awww nicole...this is so sad. Of course i will support her regardless (obviously) and I kind of want her to leave DSP too but not kara. And I wonder when will she starts active again after this. Come back quickly nicole TT_TT

• Like 1

It's official now. Finally. I thought I'm going to be okay with this since the news break weeks ago but then when I heard it today I was so upset. I'm sure i won't cry when the official statement would be release cause deep down I just know they will let nicole go however I still cried gerrr. It still break my heart awww nicole...this is so sad. Of course i will support her regardless (obviously) and I kind of want her to leave DSP too but not kara. And I wonder when will she starts active again after this. Come back quickly nicole TT_TT

Yet we still can't to make a conclusion. Few kamilia had said on twitter to wait official statement from Nicole and she don't find any article about this. I'm just share it from ournikori blog. I'm just can't if nicole are leaving the group..........

French kiss Nicole ver.

So maybe the decision has been made. And that's why Cole cried so hard.. DSP said they were about to take Cole's idea about different agency under concideration.. Seems they did. I recur again - I will know for sure when i see Cole's sign under the decision. Lets just enjoy KARA when we still can in peace.

but i heard the news/rumours from mwave that nicole will studying for 6 month in American and will open the bakery in Shibuya then prepare herself to be soloist. I don't know is it true or not

Edited by Cheerful_cole
  • Like 1

Yet we still can't to make a conclusion. Few kamilia had said on twitter to wait official statement from Nicole and she don't find any article about this. I'm just share it from ournikori blog. I'm just can't if nicole are leaving the group..........        

but i heard the news/rumours from mwave that nicole will studying for 6 month in American and will open the bakery in Shibuya then prepare herself to be soloist. I don't know is it true or not

I also cant find the source from Korean media outlet that said DSp confirms that Nicole will leaving Kara but I only can found news about her open up bakery shop in Shibuya,Japan. But that news about her opening bakery shop reported by Korean media was taken from Japanese news. So nothing is been confirming about her leaving Kara. Right now its just quote from some entertainment insider etc. Nothing is been confirm from DSP or Nicole. So I will wait for Nicole and DSP official statement(although I can see that my hope to see her remains as Kara members slowly fade away T_T) The Korean media outlets did call DSP asking them about her rumor to open bakery shop. And as usual their answer was still the same like when they asking about Nicole plan to study in Korea. "We did not know about that,we didnt discuss about that"

So right now,I will  just wish Nicole the best in whatever path she choose :gemcheer:

• Like 1

if cole does leave in jan, (rather than japan) i hope she stays in america to make up for the lost time when she left home (to pursue her dream). a change of environment and surrounding people will probably help her to settle down before planning the next step.

7sq6.jpg

• Like 5

Of course Nicole, I will watch over you like before after you gone, you probably will gone, I know, I'm not blaming anyone at all, I'm only blaming to myself for I'm not cherish well those past time with you well, now I'm very regret but it's too late, all the memories and days with you together, are such a precious last present from you to me, thank you for being the Nicole I love for this one year, i'm so grateful for the fate meeting with you last year, and I'm able to walk with you until now, what I can say now? I'm sorry for my mistakes and those promises I cannot keep anymore, I promise to vote for your next year comeback more, I promise to watch KARASIA after a while, I promise to go to your fan sign next time, but all these become some regrets for me now, although it's only one year, but you had took so much place in my heart, for now, I know I cannot repay you for anything you gave me before, I never know how to repay you for your bless every time I fell down, you are the one will lend me a hand to lift me up, I'm so unbearable to separate with you, I'm really pain-hearted for this tearful ending, but what I can do now, is to wish you all good luck, to respect and follow your decision, to prepare for this unbelievable sudden separate, but until now, I'm so thank you, I'm really thank you, I don't know how to thank you, for your accompany with me until this day, I really hope the time can stop now, to let me stare at your face for more while, to let me remember the smile that always make me happy from you, to gather up all memories with you......... Nicole FIGHTING!!! Forever you are, Forever I will be...........

• Like 1

I also cant find the source from Korean media outlet that said DSp confirms that Nicole will leaving Kara but I only can found news about her open up bakery shop in Shibuya,Japan. But that news about her opening bakery shop reported by Korean media was taken from Japanese news. So nothing is been confirming about her leaving Kara. Right now its just quote from some entertainment insider etc. Nothing is been confirm from DSP or Nicole. So I will wait for Nicole and DSP official statement(although I can see that my hope to see her remains as Kara members slowly fade away T_T) The Korean media outlets did call DSP asking them about her rumor to open bakery shop. And as usual their answer was still the same like when they asking about Nicole plan to study in Korea. "We did not know about that,we didnt discuss about that"  

So right now,I will  just wish Nicole the best in whatever path she choose :gemcheer:

I do really hope nicole and Dsp will reach an agreement that nicole will be stay in Kara no matter what.

@ultraman88 or @steprider may you translate for us this things about 

http://www.todayhumor.co.kr/board/view.php?table=bestofbest&no=136476&s_no=136476&page=2

• Like 1

Errr......... Look at Nicole makes my heart gone more hurt, not because it's sad to be separate with her, but I know how much she suffered until now since she was born, she is really tough to get through all them.........

Has she suffered more than others? or do you count chasing ones dreams suffering.... To be honest I think she will be very happy at US and yes its sad she have to leave her beloved members and fans behind but this is what she wanted. she wanted to pursue her dreams. Is that suffering?

Nicole s face is really epic.. The surprised look on her face..  

But why did they pixellate Jings face, perhaps she had a weird expression. LOL

That's not Jiyoung

Edited by Tomppa
  • Like 1