The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

The ever handsome, cool, wonderful, gorgeous, perfect Jung Nicole, our KARA's legendary dancer also rapper, can sing very well smooth in every ballad, showing us nothing will gonna defeat her, her determination and strongful mind, shall become the light of proud for us..........

d72f982f07082838c777a2d4b999a9014d08f14d
For our forever Jung Nicole, FIGHTING!!!

I know right, the possibility are just high that it is their last stage, i hope i still could watch them a live as 5  :teary:

My sense told me maybe we can wait more few years, Nicole will be back, but the feel of waiting is upsetting........TT And I'm not sure for the last Live for KARA 5, when will it come???

• Like 1

SungHee? She already married so maybe she stays at house as a housewife.........^^ But SungHee really loves to sing and perform herself on the stage..........

so does she just perform on private parties/event?

OMO NICOLE JUST SO KYEOPPTA  :gemhappy:

I watched the fancams and Cole just spent the majority of the time interacting with fans, it was really nice to see :)    

Here's Nicole interacting with more fans:

x1oy.gif

cr | as tagged

Amazing these videos from DSP festival ^^

I was looking on the internet and saw a topic of Cole's photos on idol-grapher ^^ Here, in spoiler.

we can still see nicole  at the  end year music fest. like sbs and mbc gayo daejun.  dsp confirm that this would be her last performance with kara .    it sad . :(

lol... no.. dsp said that Kara will remain as 5 member for the year end ceremonies...

Cole!! What's with these faces!!

:gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:

GXe3RgT.jpg

VrLHWzn.jpg

:gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:

Edited by hanueljhen
  • Like 3