misc

y75g.jpg

3e43.jpg

55w7.jpg

vpgm.jpg

kv4l.jpg

aazi.jpg

read it yesterday (not from kh) and it says what i'm thinking all this while:

sometimes the reason why one doesn't want to post is because of some of the comments posted there.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Just because Nicole is off on her own for a while doesn't mean we stop spazzing!

I wonder if she has a recording contract in the US?

Never! I thought that she's gonna leave to study and level up her skills. But it would be really cool if she could record a few songs in english :D First thing i think about - if she leave to states, get closer with her family again, get friends there would she come back to korea/japan? She sacrificed a lot, learned both korean and japanese. And again it would be great distraction for her. And another if she like really move to US who would take this worse? Cole or her mom? It was hard for Mrs Shirely to come back to Korea, but she settled there down a bit and now probably? guess for sure! she'll come back to US if her beloved daughter intends to. And i really hope that Cole update and keep! her twitter (:

• Like 1

in an interview today with a close friend of cole, he/she dismissed the "core contents media etc" rumour and cole to put all effort in training and learning in preparing for solo activities in the future.

9d0p.jpg

Yes yes, I’m fine.

OK.

I’m alright.

During 2 months, I was so happy to be able to see you.

And I was really happy that I could see your faces, together we made precious memories.

So was this show…

Although sometimes I felt lonely but seeing you again made me start to think of the reason why I wanted to sing, why I wanted to dance.

I really appreciated.

I could realize that, it was all because of Kamilia, because I received your love, because of you, so please keep watching after us.

I love you! I really mean it. That’s all I wanna say.

others

"To all my fans whom I love... First off, I'm sorry that I'm making things hard and painful. When I think about the confusion you all must have experienced due to the various stories despite it not being my intention, my heart hurts more.

I thought that I needed time now to recharge and reorganize myself, so I will be leaving soon for training with a plan that isn't set for too long of a time. I will try my best so that that time period will not go to waste, and get ready for the day when I will meet you all again. I want to think over agencies calmly, so as I'm not hurrying, there is nothing that has been decided on, but if something is decided on later, I'll deliver the news to you first.

I'll gain strength from the support of all of you who always cheer me on, and do my best to learn and return. Wait for me."

allkpop Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

one thing i do agree with is that her singing parts, especially the raps, have shrunk over the years. from which the quality of the newer songs, and thus my enjoyment of the newer songs, have dropped respectively. case in point, i thought "Runaway" and "Damaged Lady" had horrible raps (Nicole had very little parts in these songs), but "In the Game" was awesome when she started rapping the whole part. anyway, it'll be sad to not hear her rap any more (at least in KARA songs). (in that case, then I want Gyuri to replace her rapping parts.)

• Like 1

One more time showing the reasons why Nicole was forced! to leave KARA. Everything You guys need to know is here. Hwaiting Cole! Be healthy we're with You!   http://jungnicole.blogspot.ca/2014/01/reasons-why-nicole-left-kara.html

this is giving me a headache...  *sighs...

Fans welcoming Cole at the LA airport :D

8t2w.jpg

https://twitter.com/Rwonron/status/427162270309695488

gvwl.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/jmpeD-u9YO/#

fpjg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DanDanZuraidi/status/427166658919026688/photo/1/large

US Kamilia now You guys got a lot of opportunities to see Cole (:  :shocked:  Few already met their idol hehe Jealous!!! :crybaby:

• Like 2

I hope a lot of kamilia will live this threads although nicole are not longer the one of member but she still right in kamilia heart as like sung hee. So let's hope the best for her to star a new journey in her life.

edit: I'm do really hate to those kamilia that said that Nicole are being selfish because leave the group like seriously i'm don't even know what a fans you are if you say the things like this. Also with calling nicole as liar cause not be a part of Kara till the end. The situation surround make this happen so i don't really get with those narrow minded kamilia. Let's just wait and support nicole coming back as a solo, you know right it is not easy to become solo singer so i do hope a lot of kamilia will put a lot of effort for nicole comeback. So let's wish all the best to our 5 girls   :gemcheer:

• Like 2

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatles must be one of the three guys above. i wonder which one he is  xD  

Which one is Lupang? hehe :P (ahh misunderstood what @NarKara said mea gulpa ^^)  

And the fancam from LAX here ---> https://twitter.com/Rwonron/status/427218587720232960

Some fan even got the chance to talk with Cole on phone (: That's so cool!

Edited by Tomolo

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatles must be one of the three guys above. i wonder which one he is  xD

OK Lupang (Ron) is top most, so Beatles should be either one of the other two pics left xD

Yeah Ron is first and if You guys say that @ilovekaramorethanthebeatles is one of the 2 left - i'm guessing it's the third one :P

Agree, my choice is number three.  

Brr, the kamilias from usa are so lucky.

And you are all wrong!

• Like 1