The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

then u must be the guy with white hair behind Cole (last 2 pics) xD

Wrong. So we don't have to go through everyone in the pictures, let me point out that I'm not in them. (But could I have been the one taking the pictures???? :lol2: )

Wrong. So we don't have to go through everyone in the pictures, let me point out that I'm not in them. (But could I have been the one taking the pictures???? :lol2: )

why didn't i think of that? lol seems like Nicole had already met Bigfoot. Noticed the coat she's wearing? That was Bigfoot xD

• Like 1

why didn't i think of that? lol seems like Nicole had already met Bigfoot. Noticed the coat she's wearing? That was Bigfoot xD

Nicole told Bigfoot, "I'm a solo act. You're out of here but you'd make a nice coat." I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Like 2

Hello ! haha

Awhile ago I went out with lots of confidence, however I got lost on the way, and somehow because of the cold my phone suddenly died, got panic, finally I got back at home. In the end I bought body wash and water but it took around 1.5 hours? In all it took 2 hours ㅜㅜ sigh even then I slowly got to know the surroundings a little bit! haha It's just my face got all red . . . keke

It's new year right? haha everyone happy new year ! Eat a warm tteokguk, have a nice time with family ! haha sounds delicious, tteokguk ㅠ kkya !! Together with kimchi.. haha

argh I want to eat it too .. ㅜ

Actually I'm still enjoying a short vacation ! The lessons will be starting soon ! haha I eat really a lot. Kinda makes me worried ? haha

Every time I see a new food or new desserts 'bbyong' I just fly away . ...

I shouldn't be like this though..

euaaaargh ㅜㅠ

I should control it.. I should work hard . .

I think it's dawn in korea right now.. everyone is sleeping right? keke sweet dreams everyone !

I will meet you inside your dreams too.

puhahahahahahahahahahaha

aw *shriveling shriveling* (got embarrassed)

I will come again soon ~~ ^^

src | Nicole-ing

Translated by Yooniqda_  

credit to @ournikori

Edited by Tomolo

Nicole had a fan chatting session at nicole-ing.com, earlier in the morning today.

Some interesting things:

1. She is currently learning aerial yoga (?)

2. She is watching the popular k-drama "My Love from another star"

3. Her favourite seasons are spring and autumn; she doesn't really like snow

4. Compared to superpower, she rather have magic like Harry Potter so she can do anything 

cr: http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B03&wr_id=7025

• Like 3

I got to thank IloveKaramorethanbeatles for finding this. It is a fanaccount from a Kamilia called Jay in Usa. It was original from the onehallyu Kara thread. Thanks Jay for the account too. I am glad that Nicole is fine so far in the USA.

Hi,

I don't really follow KARA or anything, but if I had a bias it'll be Nicole lol

and it just happen that I met her in LA on the 27th! she was with her mother, I wasn't so sure when I saw her coming in, so I took some of not-so-professional pictures of her to ask my friend, who didn't answer. I wanted to go and ask but I was afraid of her mother lol, so when her mother went to the restroom my friend went to ask if she was really KARA's Nicole and if so can I take picture with her, he asked her while I was waiting for him on the table lol and she said yes! And I went to take a pic with her, but for some reason she was okay if we take selca together but when I told her that my friend can take the picture of us, she said she'll wait for her mother :/ so we waited and when she told her mother, she immediately said yes! and surprisingly she was nice and after she took the pic of us, she asked me if the pic was okay and if I wanted to take another one!

tumblr_n03klebDsc1qcr8rxo1_500.jpg

this is the original pic

if you want the other pictures tell me to post it

and also. What are you thinking there Nicole? Just looking out of the window. Having a relaxing time? You look more ordinary now but very naturally pretty. Hope you have a good time.    

V8lsBfL.jpg

8VK6riD.jpg

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 4

I got to thank IloveKaramorethanbeatles for finding this. It is a fanaccount from a Kamilia called Jay in Usa. It was original from the onehallyu Kara thread. Thanks Jay for the account too. I am glad that Nicole is fine so far in the USA.

Thanks for thanking me but I didn't do anything -- all the thanks should go to Jay and Nicole.