The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I'm not worried about Cole's dancing. It was fabulous (; Really she's doing great job. I'm more concerned about her singing. Hope we can taste a bit of it soon. What would be the idea, concept for her solo ^_^ hehehe the dorky moment at the end :P Btw guys? Jermaine is such a big guy or I just forgot how our cute, smexy, tiny Nikori looks comparing to "regular" ppl? lol

• Like 2

cole knows us but she has her choice. but wait.. what can we do?

rather than directing kamilia to non-kara site, we should try even harder to promote this forum and have cole (& the rest) come online one day.

all ex-members are part of kara and hence karaholic, even kara's forum in allkpop, onehallyu etc.

of course if one has given up the belief, then please flock away.

everyone does things for a reason.

cole is having a lot of fan interaction these days and it's not surprising..

i wish the best for her comeback.

Edited by red4summer

rather than directing kamilia to non-kara site, we should try even harder to promote this forum and have cole (& the rest) come online one day.

all ex-members are part of kara and hence karaholic, even kara's forum in allkpop, onehallyu etc.

but this site is,so far, best kara site in english...the problem is that KH is a specific forum (?!), people likes to join massive forums to talk about all groups or spazzing about nothing...or simply goes to social networks like twitter, facebook, something like that. So...?

everyone does things for a reason.

cole is having a lot of fan interaction these days and it's not surprising..

i wish the best for her comeback.

:giggly: ,  sure, an artist without fans is nothing. Anyway ,Nicole knows that kamilias are waiting for her, for her comeback and her debut as a soloist.

They surely know about KH, the union food project? I remember Cole once retweeted KH's post. yes it's her, KARA's choice, they know the brand, got no idea what's wrong. can't they come once in the year and put 1 post up? Cole-ing she comes there really often nowadays. now there is that new Japanese Cole site. Always Smile Nicole if I'm right. And she supports it from the beginning.. Come on! Do we lack so much from the asian fans? Need to promote harder? Shall I spam her twitter? :gemhoho:

Fan made video

Stuff from Nicole-ing

http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2014/03/nicole-ing-140310-hi-pictures-video.html

The latest translation of Cole's msg on Nicole-ing (1st class fan service) :

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16856

Edited by Tomolo