The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Yes she came on the 7th (: Getting back into korean lifestyle after those few months in US. No word from Colie yet and it might take some more time. Due to recent tragedy in Korea noone really think about entertainment stuff. Need to wait for those wounds to heal a bit. Then we can fully enjoy Cole on stage.

• Like 1

Haven't been here at Karaholic for ages.

I really miss Nicole. Really anticipating her solo debut.

We'll definitely still be posting about her here when that time comes, right? Even when she is officially not a KARA member anymore.

For those kamilia that want help Nicole success for her solo debut you can doing so by donate here

http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B04&wr_id=174

All the money you donate will be progress for Nicole solo debut stage which mean, her outfit, back-up dancer, music video, stylist etc.

She must be come back with More Beautiful and Gorgeous Song&Performance on Stage. And Let`s Response to Her with our Passion.

To Show our strong Passion and Love, We will preparing A Big Support at the moment of Comeback.

Please, give us a lot of your interest and participation.

• Like 2

For those kamilia that want help Nicole success for her solo debut you can doing so by donate here

http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B04&wr_id=174  

All the money you donate will be progress for Nicole solo debut stage which mean, her outfit, back-up dancer, music video, stylist etc.  

She must be come back with More Beautiful and Gorgeous Song&Performance on Stage. And Let`s Response to Her with our Passion.

To Show our strong Passion and Love, We will preparing A Big Support at the moment of Comeback.

Please, give us a lot of your interest and participation.

Wow, this is really a very meaningful project to send our love to Nicole........ I wish to donate too, but unable for now, I haven't working now........TT Nicole, always support you!!! Waiting for your back!!!

• Like 1

proceedings of the donation go to outfits, back-up dancer etc?

in this world, what kind of agency will tell its artist to come up with all the$e?

imo they probably meant for supporting cole during her comeback.

anyway what cole needs most is the moral support when she actually comes back.

maybe not all (kamilia) but it'll not be too lacking.

o9hte.jpg

60w7.jpg<-old

Edited by red4summer

proceedings of the donation go to outfits, back-up dancer etc?

in this world, what kind of agency will tell its artist to come up with all the$e?

imo they probably meant for supporting cole during her comeback.

anyway what cole needs most is the moral support when she actually comes back.

maybe not all (kamilia) but it'll not be too lacking.

(Hmm sorry but Nicole will not go to any of agency she open up her own agency and KARA3 will be recruit and ceo holder will change to gyuri when their contract is expired and they gonna make a comeback as KARA4 and Jing will follow later when she return to korea)  

Did you just want to take all thing seriously dudes? ikr because of that tvxq is still under sm because they're not finish yet paying what SM already invest to them during their rookies day.  

Sorry but i'm just copy and paste from Nicole korean master fansite and adding my words. Nahh it's just easy, if you want to donate just donate to, if you don't want to just support her through online voting during her solo debut.(buying her album,songs legally) 

i'm just want to share with the other that want to see Nicole solo debut be success. So Kamilia please go and donate now. I'm don't know if the deadline is already past or not but you can check yourself kamilia        http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B04&wr_id=174

I already could guest where all the donates money will go to, fan chant stuff, meal for Nicole and her staff, and buying Nicole song digitally (probably) just a moral support aren't enough with just writing it down right? Ain't you show it with actions right? but i know your sincerity mean it all.

Edited by Cheerful_cole

@cheerful_cole

i failed to take it lightly, so you tried to brighten up by adding some words. (i was wondering what agency it is.)

just in case and in general when i mentioned moral support, i meant it's the minimum fans can offer. support comes in all forms. (everyone has different ideas and may share no common interest but) i appreciate those who spend time promoting their artists than those who have the ability to buy. look around (forums, blogs etc), without spending time promoting unconditionally, fan base will not grow and sales will not climb. buy links or download links? it's up to individual.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

*buy her single, songs, stuff...

ikr there's a lot of way you can to  do to help her.    

@cheerful_cole

i failed to take it lightly, so you tried to brighten up by adding some words. (i was wondering what agency it is.)

just in case and in general when i mentioned moral support, i meant it's the minimum fans can offer. support comes in all forms. (everyone has different ideas and may share no common interest but) i appreciate those who spend time promoting their artists than those who have the ability to buy. look around (forums, blogs etc), without spending time promoting unconditionally, fan base will not grow and sales will not climb. buy links or download links? it's up to individual.

Tbh Nicole should choose solid and stable management of agency. If she do choose wrong, she will just disappear after her 1 month promotion. We can see right a lot of singer that debut lately weren't lasting longer because the lack of promotion and unwell-know of company (which is they don't have a insider to put their artist on tv,article etc)  I do hope she will choose a right agency that will take care more of her

Edited by Cheerful_cole

FKz0rPO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Preshi619/status/464348305703452674/photo/1/large

Cole looks good and healthy (:    

[Nicole-ing] 14.05.09. It's springggggg

Hello everyone !

Are you doing well? keke I'm healthy

As you may already know, I'm raising a new baby named Duke. It's blue eyes are really cute, aren't they? keke It's an Australian Shepherd, and the color is Blue Merle.
(T/N: Australian Shepherds have 4 colors: black, liver, blue merle, and red merle)

Actually it will be 7 weeks soon (since I have been raising it) ! That's why .. "sit".."lie down" and "wait" he already quite understands those orders and I'm really proud of it so I uploaded it on Instagram. There are still lots of things that I want to teach to duke.. I'll show it once in awhile keke to be honest, I like a big puppy better than a small puppy. Since somehow I feel rest assured and protected
it's still small but.. I think in about 6 weeks it's adult side can be seen.. ㅜㅜ I often pick Duke up and hug him.. later.. he will look like a lion @-@

Right now Chino and Duke live in different rooms, so they are still not close yet.. actually the jealousy is quite strong ? both? Yesterday Duke bit Chino's tail. When Duke finishes his potty training and both can be released freely, I'm hoping they will get close keke

Anyway I lost some weight so I have lost strength too, thus I'm building my strength now ㅠ There is something that made me upset too. I was unable to dance for around 2 weeks because of Duke and it makes my thighs tremble ?!! ㅠㅠㅠ.ㅠㅠㅠ Ah I'm upset.. I just need to practice again haha

It's summer so eating is troublesome.. when I cook I get annoyed since it's really really hot.. it's like this every year. keke
I need to buy an AC before the kids gets tired (because of the heat)

Anyway the weather is nice lately, so everyone go out and enjoy it.
As for me, I need to go exercise so I will get ready (:

bye bye !!

- See more at: http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2014/05/nicole-ing-140509-ahh-its-spring.html#sthash.Kdigja19.dpuf  

translation by yooniqda_

credit to ournikori

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 2

I miss Nicole. And now that there's KARA project going on it really amplified those feeling I had for KARA5. It sadden me every time to watch KARA's MVs. I know this is pretty stupid but I just can't help it.  :teary:

Well, now that we know there will be new members in KARA, I just hope Nicole will quickly make her comeback too. it's going to be hard for her to go solo but let's not stop supporting her <3 

i re-watched the second japan tour last weekend and paid focus especially on colejing.

for me, jcl performance (jing) & the speech (colejing) were the most memorable.

if and only if.. we can't rewind everything and start afresh.. it's going to take time, or maybe not..

• Like 2

i re-watched the second japan tour last weekend and paid focus especially on colejing.

for me, jcl performance (jing) & the speech (colejing) were the most memorable.

if and only if.. we can't rewind everything and start afresh.. it's going to take time, or maybe not..

Totally agree though I don't understand their speech, the KARASIA in DVD had a longer speech than the one from TV anyway. And there are moments from KARASIA making where colejing were hugging and jing showing concern to her unnie. They are just so sweet. Missing them.. 

• Like 3

I was really excited about that dance video & still am. It appear at the moment when I was in so much Cole deprived, thank goodness :gemadmire:  I'm so loving it, she makes it hot sexy and awesome in one   :geminluv:

Awww we can see how much effort she had put in. Even Luamky herself said she's really hardworking which is always an admirable attitude of Nicole to me. The last song she dance, she nailed it! I like it the best. I wish she would dance more of this kind of choreo and that we can see more of it in the future. Also I really hope when she makes a comeback she will be stronger than ever & captures many heart. Nicole JJANG~! fighting :gemcheer:

• Like 1

Couldn't put it better with words (: I've been literally Cole-ruppted hehe Yeah she has always been my most favourite dancer, the best from idol groups but this is masterpiece! I got excited by short IG clips and now got full 6 min dance video :gemhappy: Nicole is fearless :optimistic: And ready to kick *** :rambo:

• Like 2

That dance video was just amazing, and I especially liked the last one ehehe. And like Luam said, Nicole's a hardworker, and you can definitely see it ;o; Credits to Luam and also Jermain for training her in dancing wahhh~ You can tell she's putting lots of effort into this! I'm just a bit worried because she hasn't given us updates in things like developing her vocals some more (because that would be great too, and it would be helpful towards a solo career) I'm really glad that the vid was 6 minutes, I was expecting a short one! O_O

But anyway, I hope Nicole has fun and does well with her training... I can't wait until she comes back ehehe~ C:

• Like 1

I'm not really concerned about her voice hehe I know as a singer she had to sing well but then again, it is Voice. there's a certain limit to it. No matter how much she practices at a certain point that's it, nothing much can be done. though I believe things like breathing control etc could be improved which I'm pretty sure she must have been doing it too.

So for me, it's good that she showed us things that she's more confidence with and things that she loves doing. who knows how bad she could be bashed and be compared with other singer if she posted on her vocal training. Please don't take my words wrongly. Her voice is fine to me, I like it, I love them. We already know how good she can sing when given the right song. Indeed she's already a good singer, she can sing well but I have to accept fact where there's many singers out there with better voice  :sweatdrop:

Antis, fan turned antis, doubters, bystander, etc there's will be lots of people out there who would love to condemned her and tell her she shouldn't go solo, hence in a way that might inflict her :complacent: 

So let's just enjoy what she showed us nehh, her improvement as a performer not just singer  :jogging:

• Like 3

To be honest though, there are other [former] group members that have done solo activities and their vocals aren't particularly strong or outstanding but they were still successful! And it's not like Nicole's bad at singing, in fact, she's pretty dang good, so I have faith in her doing well as a solo performer! ^^ I agree that it's nice that she displayed the aspect/skill that she has the most confidence in, which is dancing ehehe Aaahhh

At the same time, I'm impatient for her to return to the stage (especially since the time passing by feels a bit threatening 'cause it's like if too much time goes by, then interest may or may not be lost...), yet I also want her to take her time in training and developing herself as an amazing performer (not that she wasn't already but you know) and have fun. ;w;

• Like 2

info on this article says WIlliam Riley was Nicoles vocal trainer ~ if u dont know william Riley then he has coached really popular artists from celine dion to usher to faith hill etc etc he has a crazy bio

http://t.co/h8XWelRDX5

read more.   http://www.kennedy-center.org/explorer/artists/?entity_id=98891&source_type=A

i confirm the news on it its 100% true lol

• Like 1

ohmy ohmy ohmyyyy finally Nicori is back! :gemhappy: yeah!

Things must be harder for her since now she's alone :(  If she had a hard and difficult time she will be on her own, no more members that will share the same burden next to her. That's the things I feel bad about regarding her comeback.

But that aside...I'm more excited than regretful!

Nicole made her choice so I believe she is brave enough &  ready to face whatever things to come. Also we fans will always be there for her right?

So let's see what's awaiting, there will be more Nicole hopefully mwahaha :hihi:(pls not the other way around  :unsure: )

She's going to be aweesomee  :geminluv:

Edited by NoorAsz