The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^

in addition, cole is still currently considering the many offers she has received.

if the negotiation goes well, she will sign in june at the earliest.

cole has stated that she will concentrate in korea before expanding overseas activities.

*according to daily news

• Like 1

:gemhappy: Wahhh I'm super excited ehehe! It's kinda funny how all this good news is also coming as the school year (for me, anyways) draws to an end... I can't wait for more news and updates about Nicole... Looking forward to Nicole's solo debut wahhh! It's also relieving seeing and reading about the people and names that are helping out or have helped her out with all of this too... :gemshout:

Edited by Ruki

WATCH OUT WORLD! :w00t:  LOL... SOUTH KOREA first..  :sweatdrop: 
NICOLE JUNG :nc4: IS COMING BACK SOON!  :gemhappy:

• Like 1

Like red4summer said we know that if things go well, then she'll be signing into a company in June at the earliest, but yeah... we don't actually have news as to a debut date... but if she did indeed sign into a company in June I think it would still be possible for her to debut maybe at the end of the year or something? I dunno what the usual time gap between signing into a company and debuting is though, so;; And it's not like she's a new trainee or anything, she's already been doing some intense training o-o

To compare and all, I looked at the time gap between certain SS501 members leaving DSP and then debuting as solos, and it seems like they all had about a year in between from leaving/signing with a new company and then debuting... I'm not sure if I'm able to wait a year for Nicole's solo debut though... TT__TT Also, she's already been doing training prior to figuring out what new company to sign under, so I hope that somehow lessens the time gap? If she really does need that year though, then I'll accept it... I can't deny that I'd like it better if it was sooner though...

Edited by Ruki

(a bit of cole status)

i believe you guys know about b2m & her relationship with dsp. (i shall not cover much on it.)

to clarify with regard to yesterday rumour, they admitted they have entered discussion with cole but it was only at early stage and the final decision (if any) won't be finalised so soon.

Edited by red4summer

ARIRANG KPOP

NICOLE UPDATES FANS ON HER LATEST ACTIVITIES

PARK HAE-JIN DONATES MONEY FOR CHINESE CHILDREN 

KANG TA TO MAKE HIS DEBUT AS A MUSICAL ACTOR 

니콜 근황공개, 안무연습 열중 

박해진, 중국어린이 위해 수술비 기부 

강타, 한중합작 뮤지컬 데뷔

• Like 1

Source: http://nicole-as.com/03_from_nicole.html

Nicole left a note today on Nicole Always Smile, Nicole's Japan fan site. 

Based on google translation, she talked about getting lazy and having to exercise, and then described her pics of her new dog Duke and Chino, and pics without make-up and the last one with make-up.

Here are her pics. Miss her so much.

credit Steprider

S__3293538.jpg

S__3293539.jpg

S__3293540.jpg

S__3293541.jpg

S__3293542.jpg

S__3293543.jpg

S__3293544.jpg

S__3293545.jpg

• Like 6

Source: http://nicole-as.com/03_from_nicole.html

Nicole left a note today on Nicole Always Smile, Nicole's Japan fan site. 

Based on google translation, she talked about getting lazy and having to exercise, and then described her pics of her new dog Duke and Chino, and pics without make-up and the last one with make-up.

Here are her pics. Miss her so much.

credit Steprider

S__3293538.jpg

S__3293539.jpg

S__3293540.jpg

S__3293541.jpg

S__3293542.jpg

S__3293543.jpg

S__3293544.jpg

S__3293545.jpg

Hello everyone~ How are you? 

I am doing fine.

It’s summer… it’s gotten troublesome. Even when cooking. Well, I do cook… but it’s troublesome. Also I’ve been working really hard on exercising! Today I did aerial yoga. Tomorrow, I’ll go again. I want to show you how good I am at it haha

Right now. I have a problem. Duke… although he pees properly, he suddenly poops recklessly. He absolutely can’t keep it in. This morning, he was about to go and I screamed, “You have to do it in the toilet!” but he still did it… I was shocked. Today too he his where he did it.. But peeing he can do by himself.. I wonder what’s wrong.. Today, I moved the poop into the toilet… but just a little bit, I plan on talking. ( she could’ve made a typo which could mean she plans on researching into it)

Anyway, last week, I went to pilates but I was late because I brought Chino and Duke along. When my teacher saw them, s/he took a lot of pictures. It’s the teacher’s first time to meet them. I was fresh faced so they didn’t bother looking at me ww

The first is of us sitting. The other pictures are mostly me hugging Duke. The last one is a photo of me holding Duke because he hurt his foot. While I was exercising, Chino was also nearby. When he got to enter the room, he sat down beside me w Isn’t that cute? It’s like Chino is also exercising

Surprise!!!! The last photo is in the car w The point of my make up is the mascara and the lipstick w on that day, I used red w It’s been a while since I’ve last put on make up. Actually, I normally don’t put it on much ww

Everyone, I hope you enjoy summer

I’ll visit soon!

Nicole

original post: nicole-as.com 

translation cr: memepulator 

take out with full credits.

http://fy-jungnicole.tumblr.com/post/87232920085/140528-nicoles-message-at-nicole-as-com

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 3

hahahah :gemhoho:  when I translated it, bunch of text  :shocked:  was about poop^^ I thought it's the translator but it's not as it seems xD so the dogs use that cat's toilet?? Chino is older and more settled (: while Duke erm young and crazy :hyper: Cole is great teacher(: the only thing my dog really get is the food time :hungry:

Cole at mamaiya restaurant (:

10424654_240082962867167_1647508579_n.jp

http://instagram.com/p/osC8q5tC_5/#

Who hoped that Cole chop off hair? She did TT Looks happy and sooo cute together with Duke the prince^^

Here's translation mentioning this place:

Everyone, good evening!

Something has happened recently
My favorite restaurant - I've found it! Applauseeee!! www
It's called Mamamiya. It serves Italian food.
You know, after eating here, I can't think of any other place's spaghetti
When I got back from America, I had dinner with my best friend, SHINee's Key... That time, we really ate a lot.. Spaghetti, soup, salad, pork, and dessert - two of each... Ahhh, we really ate a lot www
I'm so into it that recently, I have to go there at least once a week..ww
I don't have a photo of my first time there but I have other photos. I think I've tried everything on their menu already

I think everyone already knows.. I like alcohol ww
But actually, recently I've been able to endure. So I can lose weight. The sangria here is really amazing this drink is it. (I'm not to sure about the last phrase. maybe a natural speaker can help? "この飲み物が それです")
Spaghetti is amazing right? But the best is really the tiramisu.
I've never eaten this kind of tiramisu.. My favorite tiramisu is red velvet. But this resto's tiramisu is the best. When I go there, I want to eat it... but I endure.. It's so hardddddd...
That photo of pork, I took it while it was being prepared today. I also want to be great at this kind of cooking.

Looks delicious, doesn't it? The other items on their menu is also great but I don't have photos...
But I plan on trying everything!!!

Recently, Duke and Chino seem to be getting along well. Thank goodness... The power of Duke's bite is strong... It hurts... I will do my best to fix this behavior... It hurts... but he's still a puppy. He will still make mistakes sometimes.
Duke already knowns Sit and Wait. He sort of knows Down.. We still have a bit to go but today he learned how to shake hands! He's so smart and yet he still can't pee and poop properly... I guess there's no more space in his head..

Chino is already 3 years old. I don't have to exert that much effort with him. That's why I want to teach Duke well. I searched Australian Shepherd Tricks on Youtube and I found a lot of videos!
If you have time, watch it too! ww
Recently, because of Duke, I haven't been able to sleep.. maybe I should do crate training.
During the night, I have to wake up and take him to the toilet. It's so troublesome. I hope he learns soon...

I am now about to sleep (:
I'll visit again soon!
Be well!

With love
Nicole - See more at: http://ournikori.blogspot.com/#sthash.v8irgO2x.dpuf
  • Like 2

What??? she cut her hair? Nooo Not that I totally hate it but after STEP I've been really into the long hair cole  :P

P/s: I really like how she's more confident with her bare face now, she's so pretty!  I especially love her look in the pilates pictures above. :wow1:

• Like 2