The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Mrs Shirley is taking care of as for now : Dubu, Mocha and Chino. Cole is putting the most attention to aussie puppies right now. Btw have u noticed how much Cole lost on weight?? and all the bruises she's either practising hard as always or she's such a clumsy 4D hyper gurl :hyper:

• Like 1

Mrs Shirley is taking care of as for now : Dubu, Mocha and Chino. Cole is putting the most attention to aussie puppies right now. Btw have u noticed how much Cole lost on weight?? and all the bruises she's either practising hard as always or she's such a clumsy 4D hyper gurl :hyper:

btw who is Mrs Shirley?

sorry I'm new here... hehe

nicole have soo much dogs...

it's not easy taking care each dogs... I have one when I was about 12 y.o, but mostly my brother taking care the dogs...

btw who is Mrs Shirley?

sorry I'm new here... hehe

nicole have soo much dogs...

it's not easy taking care each dogs... I have one when I was about 12 y.o, but mostly my brother taking care the dogs...

Nicole's mom. Yeah 2 is enough. They're not bored if not taken care 24/7 coz have each other to play (:

@Zhiyann dorky Cole :D LOL-ed hard on the drinking scene xD it was fake since Cole can drink a lot :complacent:

Nicole's mom. Yeah 2 is enough. They're not bored if not taken care 24/7 coz have each other to play (:

@Zhiyann dorky Cole :D LOL-ed hard on the drinking scene xD it was fake since Cole can drink a lot :complacent:

So nicole not live with her mother in Korea?

I'm now browsing to Nicole's cyworld. Even I can't read anything, just click and click anywhere, hehe

found sooo many old kpop songs, really really pulls my heart to go back when I was in junior high school :(

2pm's songs (i forget the title, just know the songs), 2ne1-stay together, snsd-star star star, ss501-love like this, shinee-jojo, taeyang. etc

arghhh my heart going crazy :s

anyone know how to translate the cyworld? google translate can't translate it...

or maybe there's nicole cyworld translation here?

Edited by lukasb95

I'm not familiar with BOA but as it goes with Lee Hyori if I'm right Nicole is her fan (: I've read it somewhere in her bio I think^^

Started to catch up with old KARA variety shows (: Here what I found xD Full show is in the sweetmel 2011

• Like 2

Tasha. Haha joking, Nicole doesn't really suit her style but yeah absolutely agree on BoA style though. It suit her. Those kind of dances and songs matches her well. Anyhow I really hope she's not being too sexy on her comeback cause these day being too sexy is pretty much typical. Beside Cole has a lot more to offer other than being sexy alone  :)

Edited by NoorAsz
  • Like 1