The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I also like this look. And in general I think she looks a lot prettier with dark hair than blonde.

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

Watch it on her instagram, Never fails me to make me laugh and smile...

Yup or old variety shows! That's the best!   

I also like this look. And in general I think she looks a lot prettier with dark hair than blonde.

She looks sexy with long blonde too but not the short blonde. I think she's the only one able to pull of both short and long hair.

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 1

Yup or old variety shows! That's the best!   

yes, just finished watching Nicole goes to college a week ago... Now downloading KARA Bakery, but I will be busy this week, must find freetime for watching that...

I am surprised if we still don't know what Nicole's plans are.  Being overseas, I don't even see if she is on local TV shows or other public appearances.  I will be glad to see her back when it happens.  Missing her . . . :gemhuh:

I am surprised if we still don't know what Nicole's plans are.  Being overseas, I don't even see if she is on local TV shows or other public appearances.  I will be glad to see her back when it happens.  Missing her . . . :gemhuh:

yeah, because she's not under any talent agency right now (dunno if she's found it recently)

Overseas?? She's back in Korea since april.. unless I got You wrong.

If Cole will feel confident and prepared enough to debut we will be the first to know. Always wait for Cole's messages.

It makes me very very happy to see her update so much already (: Even if it's food and puppies which is almost all the time :D So.. love Nicole, never lose faith in her and wait patiently. If she debuts it's gonna be like an earthquake in the k-pop :gemhoho:

DFxcwsD.gif

Bruce - Nicole

Rest of the cars - other kpop bands

:gemshout:

• Like 2

Some of you probably know those girls (: Hannah and Sharon(: And here is our Nikori!! Last update where we could see her face so long already :/ Those that bashed her for posting puppy stuff.. now we get nothing.

T9ct5w3.jpg

• Like 2

Some of you probably know those girls (: Hannah and Sharon(: And here is our Nikori!! Last update where we could see her face so long already :/ Those that bashed her for posting puppy stuff.. now we get nothing.

Where and why are people bashing her for posting puppy stuff? Now we are missing her updates...

tumblr_mg9r2ocquM1ql0xjyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg9r2ocquM1ql0xjyo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_na7x2uXXcg1r6wqyxo3_500.png

tumblr_na7x2uXXcg1r6wqyxo2_500.pngtumblr_na7x2uXXcg1r6wqyxo4_500.png

tumblr_na7x2uXXcg1r6wqyxo1_500.png

tumblr_na7x2uXXcg1r6wqyxo6_500.png

Nicole's eye

Credit: tumblr

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 5

Nicole...

I'm missing your cute and chubby face so much :( I'm regret that I didn't know you 5 years ago.

Sorry Nicole, honestly my heart prefer your cute face than your mature face. you're matured way too fast...

and then, yes I'm 3-4 years younger than you, so admit my preference...

but, Your face is yours~. You may choose your own style, I will support you too~

Where and why are people bashing her for posting puppy stuff? Now we are missing her updates...

Nicole's eye

Credit: tumblr

Those always smile eyes...

I can't say anything.

For me, your eyes is the most charming eyes in this world...

Good luck for your comeback, Nicole... I wait for you...

• Like 1

@Zhiyann I thought those are joined :D Needed to save them one by one. Now gonna do the job kekek

Twitter, IG, some fan sites on Facebook and even here. I know it can get annoying, tough I like these doggies and would like to raise on actually(: Since we all want to see Nicole herself. But it's what she loves! And don't we want her to be happy and.. Always Smile? That might be one of the reasons, maybe she's a bit stressing out too. Even I sometimes think that it lasts too long and she might lose the great opportunity. Not all are so patient to wait for her and will find other idol to follow. If you guys can write some nice words for her (: Trying not to miss Cole time myself and share love if only it's possible^.^

KARA comeback very soon. Some say that she doesn't want to take away the focus from the members. Maybe she'll debut on october? Close to her birthday? (:

One of her friends came back so she'll have more support(:

@Zhiyann I thought those are joined :D Needed to save them one by one. Now gonna do the job kekek

Twitter, IG, some fan sites on Facebook and even here. I know it can get annoying, tough I like these doggies and would like to raise on actually(: Since we all want to see Nicole herself. But it's what she loves! And don't we want her to be happy and.. Always Smile? That might be one of the reasons, maybe she's a bit stressing out too. Even I sometimes think that it lasts too long and she might lose the great opportunity. Not all are so patient to wait for her and will find other idol to follow. If you guys can write some nice words for her (: Trying not to miss Cole time myself and share love if only it's possible^.^  

KARA comeback very soon. Some say that she doesn't want to take away the focus from the members. Maybe she'll debut on october? Close to her birthday? (:  

Debut near/on her birthday?

seems plausible...

We're waiting for you, nicole, but don't too rush out :)

A great comeback is what we need, a bit late is no prob :)

You can just screen shot it and cut out. :)

Well there are surely some people who just love to bash her up but I suppose majority are liking what she updates. For those that aren't patient enough then they aren't consider her fans, fans are ones who will wait for her comeback even if it takes a long time. We shall support Nicole!

That's very considerate of her if that's one of the reason why she's still taking her time for her comeback. But I believe she's also having more trainings etc to be fully prepared since she always want to give the best to her fans. Now we have to wait patiently and continue encouraging her. :)

Her friend Sharon or Hannah? Haha.

It's Hanna who came back to Korea (: She was with Cole in NY and stayed there untill couple of days ago.

Yeah I guess true fans follow her no matter what. She's still the same person we fell in love. She's trying to be fair with herself and everyone that care about her. We are all humans :P

Anyway she had a little chat today at Nicole-ing (: Last one was back in may. From what I got is that she   decided to go on a serious diet starting today!!! ^.^ @ournikori mentioned it with the recent selca - it means   she's preparing for something BIG BIG BIG!! :shining:  GET READY! She also promised to post selca later on.

Edited by Tomolo

It's Hanna who came back to Korea (: She was with Cole in NY and stayed there untill couple of days ago.

Yeah I guess true fans follow her no matter what. She's still the same person we fell in love. She's trying to be fair with herself and everyone that care about her. We are all humans :P

Anyway she had a little chat today at Nicole-ing (: Last one was back in may. From what I got is that she   decided to go on a serious diet starting today!!! ^.^ @ournikori mentioned it with the recent selca - it means   she's preparing for something BIG BIG BIG!! :shining:  GET READY! She also promised to post selca later on.

Hanna is a friend she made in Korea? I thought Hanna was her friend in USA?  

Definitely! She's still nicori.   

Omg she is so skinny now and yet she's going on a diet again?! Go Nicole!! :D Waiting for someone to translate her chat and her selca.

Edited by Zhiyann

Thanks for updating, Cole!

Cole...

Do you always start your diet everyday?

Diet for one day, eating again for one day, diet again, eating again? Hahahaha! so Nicole!

You're always say you must diet even you're slim already!

Anyway, Don't push yourself too slim, cole! You're cute too if you a lil bit chubby! :P

Just enjoy your life! Enjoy eating if you loves it!

*oops, will this makes nicole diet fails?*

:P :P :P

• Like 1

Yep she already lost so much weight. But we all know how she loves food :P Maybe she's gonna take it for a short time only. She needs to eat more to have more energy imho.  

Hanna is a friend she made in Korea? I thought Hanna was her friend in USA?  

Definitely! She's still nicori.   

Omg she is so skinny now and yet she's going on a diet again?! Go Nicole!! :D Waiting for someone to translate her chat and her selca.

It's the first one I saw them together. Concert in Korea. Details :D What matters is she's gonna have more ppl standing beside her (:   f2092b6cfad811e2855922000a9e0723_7.jpg                               

@lukas_95

Nicole+Jung+KARA+Dessert+Girl+GIF+(3).gi   tumblr_m250yfGmNy1r6sw56o1_r2_500.gif

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 1

Yep she already lost so much weight. But we all know how she loves food :P Maybe she's gonna take it for a short time only. She needs to eat more to have more energy imho.    

It's the first one I saw them together. Concert in Korea. Details :D What matters is she's gonna have more ppl standing beside her (:                                    @lukas_95

Argh. another dose of cute nicole! I'm overdose! lol

Btw, how to read the chat? Is that private on nicole-ing?

Edited by lukas_95