The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I've downloaded all mnet self camera and not found anything similar...

She filmed these mini selca clips and uploaded them on her Cyworld during the filming of Nicole Goes to College.  

Karaholic has them subbed here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3816&hl=%20nicole%20%20selca

• Like 1

She filmed these mini selca clips and uploaded them on her Cyworld during the filming of Nicole Goes to College.  

Karaholic has them subbed here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3816&hl=%20nicole%20%20selca

Thanks, But I've download that already, and I'm not found nicole singing Gary's song (The Girl Who Cant Break Up, The Boy Who Cant Leave) there.

Btw, Already got it from @Tomolo :)

Love nicole's cute and sweet voice...

You got to be kidding me!! HAHA!!!! I know who you are  :gemshout:  :gemshout:

LOL yeah i was somehow directed to the daily dose of nicole a day thread....OMG so many good gifs!!!!   Then i look at the nicoel thread and who do i see???/? XD

Nicole-KSwiss.gif        rrK5b3e.gif        

I feel right at home :P

Edited by Coleaholic

LOL yeah i was somehow directed to the daily dose of nicole a day thread....OMG so many good gifs!!!!   Then i look at the nicoel thread and who do i see???/? XD

I feel right at home :P

You gif spammer haha!!

Japan

Throwback clip of when i fell for Nicole :)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4R3Prj74b0

right now in japan?

lol, nicole level with me shows are so hilarious,

I fell for nicole when I saw her training videos with Luam, not really because her dance, but I adore why, she's already really success in Japan and Korea, and even her fans is already around the world, but she's still study really hard, flew back to US just for training more.

And several weeks later when I looking for her again, saw her in variety shows, when she sings,..... (continue with your own words here...)

lol, nicole level with me shows are so hilarious,

I fell for nicole when I saw her training videos with Luam, not really because her dance, but I adore why, she's already really success in Japan and Korea, and even her fans is already around the world, but she's still study really hard, flew back to US just for training more.

Yeah her Luam vid was amazing!!!! Hopfully she'll be showing off those moves soon in a comeback!!!