The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I took a quick look around here  but i couldn't seem to find anything and i figured others may know better.      

Are all of nicole's Level with Me episodes Eng subbed available here?    

i've seen a bunch of youtube, but i know i am missing out on a lot of episodes.

sorry i dont know either. I all my nicole level with me episodes are just from youtube.

btw, please keep spam every forum with nicole gif~ it really makes me smile, she's too damn cute!

*i removed your gif from the quotes,because no image allowed in quote*

Edited by lukas_95

I took a quick look around here sgbgif.gif but i couldn't seem to find anything and i figured others may know better.      

Are all of nicole's Level with Me episodes Eng subbed available here?    

i've seen a bunch of youtube, but i know i am missing out on a lot of episodes.

I have a playlist of that but it's not the majority of it. There are many raw videos in KH and tudou/youku because it's kind of difficult to sub it. Some are in chi sub instead as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvEm2bp3hpN-1cBFwCo2PsEqbZYVxF2gx

Hope it works, because it's unlisted.

ps: keep nicole' OH thread alive too

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 3

sorry i dont know either. I all my nicole level with me episodes are just from youtube.

btw, please keep spam every forum with nicole gif~ it really makes me smile, she's too damn cute!

*i removed your gif from the quotes,because no image allowed in quote*

You got it 

tumblr_mhwmsw9sgV1rplnm4o1_r1_500.gif

as zhiyann points out above, i'm a gif spammer :P. It's pretty much all i conrtibute to any forum i am a part of xD

I have a playlist of that but it's not the majority of it. There are many raw videos in KH and tudou/youku because it's kind of difficult to sub it. Some are in chi sub instead as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvEm2bp3hpN-1cBFwCo2PsEqbZYVxF2gx

Hope it works, because it's unlisted.

ps: keep nicole' OH thread alive too

Thanks! i'll have to check them out when i get home :) I've seen most (if not all) of the ones avail on youtube but i'll give it a shot :P

if not i'll just go hug a wall or something XD

tumblr_ltu4nzLtcH1qf0kfp.gif

• Like 2

Congrats, you've made me smile like crazy again because your gif!

lollllll why nicole hug the wall! where did you got it?

Sorrryyy i can only find the GIF. Kara did a YTN Star Today show that's subbed on youtube.. .but it's not from that one

i typically just google my gifs XD

Forgive meh!

nicole-practice-makes-perfect.gif

COMING SOON

Don't get my hopes up! XD

• Like 2

You got it     

as zhiyann points out above, i'm a gif spammer :P. It's pretty much all i conrtibute to any forum i am a part of xD

Thanks! i'll have to check them out when i get home :) I've seen most (if not all) of the ones avail on youtube but i'll give it a shot :P

if not i'll just go hug a wall or something XD

You're welcome! You indeed brought some joy to this thread with your gifs. :D

• Like 1

Based on this link by karaboard http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1503393 , seems like Nicole will sing duet song with Jung ill woo(main actor) for MBC The night watchman journal. It will be release on 22 Oct. So excited!!!!!

I can't read korean :( try to google translate it...

btw, is nicole-ing already give the present to nicole? why nicole haven't been online at nicole-ing for a month...

cole sang an ost duet with jung ilwoo (main actor) for mbc drama the night watchman's journal.

the song, 차라리 비 눈물에, is the 6th in the track list of the ost album part 2 which will be released on 22/10.

• Like 2

Nicole Officially Signs with B2M Entertainment for Solo Debut 

Former KARA member Nicole has officially signed an exclusive contract with the same agency that houses Lee Hyori, SPICA, and many others.

On October 14, B2M Entertainment revealed through a press release, “Following the end of her contract with DSP Media, Nicole is currently preparing for her solo debut after confirming a new agency and completing the contract signing. Nicole’s new agency was established by CEO Gil Jong Hwa, who had been with KARA from their debut to their peak. Since their connection under DSP Media, they have maintained close relations with one another.”

More than the conditions of the contract, Nicole was seeking an agency that understands her better than anyone else, as well as one that would be able to support her. It has been said that CEO Gil Jong Hwa watched over Nicole since her trainee days and has praised her potential as a performer.

Meanwhile, Nicole has consistently continued to prepare for her solo album away from the public eye, and with the full support of her new agency, she is planning to officially kick off album preparations.
source: soompi

Nicole will release her first solo album in November

B2M Entertainment has released an statement via Star News that Nicole will most likely be making her big
comeback in November.

The agency stated, "Nicole will release her first solo album in November," continuing, "During the time that she was alone Nicole prepared a solo album, and now that we have joined forces we plan to release her solo album quickly, and currently it seems that the release will fall in November."

source: moonrok

Nicole's Message on Nicole-ing
Edited by lσνєαcтισи
  • Like 5

Nicole's first OST after departure from KARA:

http://sp.tower.jp/article/feature_item/2014/10/14/0102

Yeayyy

untitled_zps7891ee64.gif

That website is japanese (tower records) though... but you may try google translate it,

seems google translate do a decent translation for japanese, compared to korean.

Can't wait to listen to that album! there's G.NA, Gayoon (4Minute) and Yoseob (BEAST) too!

• Like 1

Nicole to Debut as Soloist with Sweetune in Mid-November

Nicole is currently working with the producing team, Sweetune.

On October 20, B2M Entertainment told Newsen, "Nicole is currently working on a new song with Sweetune. This upcoming album will most likely be a mini-album."

Staying secretive on the genre and concept, B2M Entertainment added, "We′re working on the new song with mid-November as the goal."

Sweetune is a talented producing team that created several hit songs for Kara, including Jumping, Mister and more. With Nicole leaving Kara, people are wondering what kind of synergy effect Nicole and Sweetune will have this time around.

Following the end of her contract with DSP Media, Nicole signed with B2M Entertainment to prepare for her solo career.

The relationship between B2M Entertainment and Nicole is quite special as B2M Entertainment′s CEO, Gil Jong Hwa is the one who helped debut Nicole into the music industry.

CEO Gil Jong Hwa was in charge of Kara when he was working under DSP Media. The faith that Nicole and CEO Gil Jong Hwa have in each other is known to be quite strong in the industry. 

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78664/nicole-to-debut-as-soloist-with-sweetune-in-mid-november                    

"Sweetune said they won't work with KARA unless it's KARA5 and now they're working for the former solo"    :D

Edited by lσνєαcтισи
  • Like 5