The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole very very amazing, and really Nicole is doing far better than what I can imagine few months ago, Nicole just like an angel in her album photo!!! Totally drunken and crazy into Nicole charms... CAnt run away from this... love you Cole and very very very looking forward for the comeback!! (How much `very` did I repeat?)...

• Like 1

I noticed pretty late that the 1st teaser was 15 rated while the 2nd one is now 12 rated. Would it be only individual teaser's category or some changes were already implemented? I've heard that MBC didn't allow Cole's stage at the recent state. If they alter sth, hope it won't change the song much. Wonder if it's lyrics or choreography. Coz I really really love it now (: 2nd teaser was soooo good! Can't wait for the MV :hyper:

• Like 2

I noticed pretty late that the 1st teaser was 15 rated while the 2nd one is now 12 rated. Would it be only individual teaser's category or some changes were already implemented? I've heard that MBC didn't allow Cole's stage at the recent state. If they alter sth, hope it won't change the song much. Wonder if it's lyrics or choreography. Coz I really really love it now (: 2nd teaser was soooo good! Can't wait for the MV :hyper:

dunno how mbc rated it, but maybe there's rating for every video?

Or 15 rated are not allowed to be broadcasted too...

edit: oh wait. it seems not because the clips, but the lyrics?

Edited by lukas_95

Well it might be that each teaser had it own category. The first one was pretty hot we can all agree, can't we? (:
2nd one was much lighter, more fun, with the balloons.
But if there was a problem with the live stage, the final category indeed was higher then 12,13 rated and so banned. But now we got so many notices about Cole's next week stages. So I'm confused if the final song was altered or not :depressed: Might it be that we can only guess what was the problem. A simple word or few in lyrics or sth with the choreography? Cole is too kind, polite and modest for her songs to be rule brakers, inappropriate.  As it goes for me I don't want ANY changes in Cole's song were she's put so much heart and effort. :rambo:  So say we all!

• Like 1

So far till now we got all 3 broadcaster comeback notice. I'm so excited!!! At first i was quite dissapointed with Mbc when i heard that they banned Cole song coz of its lyrics but relieved after i found out that her comeback notice appear today. Btw,cant wait till next week for official MV and also promotions on music shows

Edited by martina

Thanks @Zhiyann for updating this thread again...

for those who can't read Hangul-

The first track -

01 - Innocent (feat Kim Bo A from SPICA)

03 - 7-2 = O Hae [Misunderstand] (Feat Dong Woo of INFINITE)

04 - Joker (feat. Ricky --> who's that? anyone knows?)

FYI, for those that haven't know before,

Kim Bo A (Now a member of girl group SPICA)

was usually fill the background vocal in KARA album since 2009 if I not forgot. If you have the album you might notice her name.

from wiki:

Kim Boa was Kara, Rainbow and Infinite's vocal trainer under Sweetune

• Like 3

Thanks @Zhiyann for updating this thread again...

for those who can't read Hangul-

The first track -

01 - Innocent (feat Kim Bo A from SPICA)

03 - 7-2 = O Hae [Misunderstand] (Feat Dong Woo of INFINITE)

04 - Joker (feat. Ricky --> who's that? anyone knows?)

FYI, for those that haven't know before,

Kim Bo A (Now a member of girl group SPICA)

was usually fill the background vocal in KARA album since 2009 if I not forgot. If you have the album you might notice her name.

from wiki:

Cheers! Thanks for the translation and information :)

^

At first I confused with BoA - Kwon BoA. But i think how can she is a background vocal filler, absolutely no way.

So i search more about Kim Bo A.

Will try to find her name again on my CD's

Eh, ricky is 95 line? Same with me, hahaha,

edit: typo...

Edited by lukas_95

Some of probably saw it on onehallyu. The person's got a point in both Ricky and the 3rd track's title issues. I thought about the track too that KARA might be involved in this. And am pretty sure that more can be found on the album.

When I saw the tracklist and saw Infinite's name the first name that popped in to my head was Hoya!... hahaha... My shipping. Then I thought maybe WooHyun. But never thought it would be DongWoo. And everyone else seems to think Ricky, is the one from Teen Top, I really don't think it's the same Ricky, if not they would have stated he is from Teen Top like how they did for Boa and DongWoo, but hey it seems like fans from all these fandoms are rallying to show Nicole support because of these features so who am I to complain. But I think this Ricky can possibly be one of B2M's new trainee.

May I make an observation; track 3 7-2=Misunderstanding, can I jump to conclusion and say that it may refer to her parting with Kara? I know nothing has been released but the title itself can be read as so, to me anyway. Seven years minus 2 members equals misunderstandings, either between the members or could be the fans misunderstanding what truly happened. Maybe we'll get a bit more answers or at least some more clues to puzzle in.