The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

544K views on youtube...

Honestly I expect more, considering it seems she's doing quite well, the album sound awesome!

and I just finished watching nicole fanmeeting fancams,

sadly, not really much attend it, alot less compared when kara + kamilia unites.

but, the happy part, nicole alone didn't seem dissapointed in the fan meeting, she's always happy and seems she's always enjoy her life.

and about the foodtrucks that she prepared - that just really sweet and heart-warming!

• Like 1

544K views on youtube...Honestly I expect more, considering it seems she's doing quite well, the album sound awesome!and I just finished watching nicole fanmeeting fancams,sadly, not really much attend it, alot less compared when kara + kamilia unites.but, the happy part, nicole alone didn't seem dissapointed in the fan meeting, she's always happy and seems she's always enjoy her life.and about the foodtrucks that she prepared - that just really sweet and heart-warming!

That's actually the nice thing about Nicole. She doesn't expect at all. She just works hard and happily enjoy everything she does. At last night's ASC, there was this certain part of the show where Nicole said that she's quite surprised at the amount of support she's receiving from international fans and that she never expected such thing- yeah something along that line and I guess that part she's also subtly pertaining to the after effect of her withdrawal from the group to execute her solo plans. Anyhow, Nicole's really nice. She deserves a whole lot of recognition for her hard work ( :

-

Oh yeah, I think Nicole's ranking in Melon(?) went up to spot no. 10

Edited by Hedupon-san
  • Like 2