The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

B8Zh3mmCcAAb52F.jpg

B8b3X7qCAAAr9mk.jpg

B8b3X7rCEAA2luH.jpg

Source

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

B8aZJrsCYAASsX6.jpg

Source

______________________________________________________________________________________________

B8bFJZqCEAAB0oE.jpg

B8amaw0CcAIRr4Q.jpg

Source

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The dog of Nicole Melly on xshaychae instagram

tumblr_niwooeJ3gc1tg6zu8o1_540.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_niwo3jnKkx1su4vkuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_niwo3jnKkx1su4vkuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niwo4qvzAE1su4vkuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niwo63DiOC1su4vkuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niwo70N1yI1su4vkuo1_540.jpg

Source

• Like 1

what happened to her??O.O

"I think she hurt herself during the dream team. She wrote that she had to leave the in the middle. And was in hospital for a while." It told this @Tomolo :) and he said "ligament middle and ring finger sprain to be exact." And now she is at home :)

• Like 2

"I think she hurt herself during the dream team. She wrote that she had to leave the in the middle. And was in hospital for a while." It told this @Tomolo :) and he said "[/size]

ligament middle and ring finger sprain to be exact." And now she is at home :)[/size]

thank you for the explanation!

Lukas I've tried entering the chat same way before and didn't work. Got membership a bit later. But it also might that there's limit to 50 people there? And that's why couldn't join at first.

it isn't full before, only about ~34 online.

my problem is, I haven't post my personal info on a thread.

after my account approved, I can open much more news and comments.

after that, I found out a button that suddenly open a chatbox. wow, I'm excited and I see chocolate there~

I don't know the chatbox need account to be verified first or not...

"I think she hurt herself during the dream team. She wrote that she had to leave the in the middle. And was in hospital for a while." It told this @Tomolo :) and he said "ligament middle and ring finger sprain to be exact." And now she is at home :)

she needs to rest.. tskk..

Nikori croft is back! :lol:

rzyOlIb.jpg      

Finally!! is this the top thread for nicole??

Hi, welcome.

omo!, 2:57...shin soo ji?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/955/108/FirstPitch2_original.gif

Edited by lσνєαcтισи
  • Like 2

[Nicole Fan Cafe Message] 15.02.05. Good Evening cr ournikori

Hello Colling~~~~

What are you doing?

I am watching American dramas and movies today, while exercising my hand!

It‘s getting better ^^ I stayed home for days, and enjoyed my leisure time for a few days after a long time. I saw a musical named Kinky Boots, if I have the opportunity, I want see it again in New York. It was awesome! I strongly recommend it! The color I like - REDDD it appeared brilliantly many times. Time ran by so fast when I watched it.

I live the same daily routine these days, so I don't know what to tell.. I don't like going out often, cause it's too cold, eat a lot, then I feel anxiety, so I eat less. LOL I ate so much today. I ate half a dish of pork rips alone, it was too hot, my lips burnt, so I ate yogurt ice cream..

Eat tooo much, suddenly I take a nap,... yeah, I ate so much, so I'll be frustrated tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Btw, I started my morning with cereal, it was sweet ㅋㅋ

My friend from America bought it for me... I think I will eat them all soon

Tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Day by day, Melly grows bigger and bigger, yesterday, I took a walk with Melly, and Duke suddenly dashed out. It seemed he turned sulky because I didn’t go out with him. He caused so much troubles today and yesterday. That’s just because I can't get Duke to take a bath, so I went out with Melly...

He is 25 kilogram timid prince. ㅡㅡ

Recently, Duper (duke&jasper)are bathed by my manager. Yet he was alone yesterday, Duke won’t understand me. Sad.. Today, I barked for fun, that made Duper scared, they jumped onto the couch. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Until now, I rest a lot, I plan to start a lesson or anything. hahah

In January, I got  enteritis and injured my hand in a row, so I can't concentrate at all. I forgot my job for a time. lol. Time flew by so fast in January, I need to start.

It has gotten warm, everybody please take care for cold/enteritis. It seemed to get warm, but it started to be cold again from Sunday. Take care! Health is best!

Love, Nicole

Translation by @raventree90

• Like 1