The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Actually sometimes i'm questioning myself why seungyeon not my absolute bias, lol...

To be honest my original bias was Nicole when i began to like KARA a year ago. She did pulled me into KARA and Nicole in Step......Well yeah! But after hearing a few KARA MVs Hammie stood out the most in most of it. Her voice and her cute omg eye smile and her adorkable presence! :) Then Nicole left and i thought i had to switch bias. But lately its been nothing but Nicole, I didn't like her solo but I've grown to like and actually love it! And viewing some great pictures you all post up made me realize what did i do? LOL now i have two bias and i hope i am not breaking the law? I have 3 biases in APINK and one ultimate in SNSD!

• Like 2

To be honest my original bias was Nicole when i began to like KARA a year ago. She did pulled me into KARA and Nicole in Step......Well yeah! But after hearing a few KARA MVs Hammie stood out the most in most of it. Her voice and her cute omg eye smile and her adorkable presence! :) Then Nicole left and i thought i had to switch bias. But lately its been nothing but Nicole, I didn't like her solo but I've grown to like and actually love it! And viewing some great pictures you all post up made me realize what did i do? LOL now i have two bias and i hope i am not breaking the law? I have 3 biases in APINK and one ultimate in SNSD!

Awesome! Nicole is my ultimate bias after all. Then since Nicole has so much interaction with Jing when they were in Kara till now, I began to love Jing. Then lately when I re-watched Kara's show I'm in love with Hammie. Oh god hahahaha.

• Like 1

My first bias in kara was hammie tho, and nicole is last in kara. But when i search more about nicole, i'm feeling like nicole radiates a lot of happiness to me because of her personality :) i was browsing her instagram, and watching nicole's goes to college... I'm drowned into nicole's heart, LOL :gemhoho:

• Like 1

In that All About Nicole youtube video they do show Nicole in a class setting is that the show you talking about (Nicole Goes to College)? There are some shows i want to see that are in that clip. She's cooking, she was talking about leaving to korea and left her friends, and many more! Me Fighting!! so Nicole doesn't take number one spot ahhhhh! So sorry Hammie! :( 

You can find on mediabox! Most of them afaik already re-uploaded. Quite complete you know~

Its hard to find old shows on youtube, but it's here :)

Can you name some of the shows? I believe i have watch a few of the shows.  I'll have to check Mediabox when i am looking for something to watch. You tube does have some missing episodes of some shows i like to watch. Nicole in Star Golden Bell (is that the name of the show) is really cute, her charming personalities and super cute expressions are to die for. She is such a goof ball. Is that show still airing or mainly reruns?

• Like 1

Can you name some of the shows? I believe i have watch a few of the shows.  I'll have to check Mediabox when i am looking for something to watch. You tube does have some missing episodes of some shows i like to watch. Nicole in Star Golden Bell (is that the name of the show) is really cute, her charming personalities and super cute expressions are to die for. She is such a goof ball. Is that show still airing or mainly reruns?

Nope, it's an old shows. It stops aired maybe around 2010 or 2011.

The bad news is now nicole doesn't as dorky and talkative as before, as she have some phobia speaking on a variety show around 2011...

But she's trying to go back to some variety shows, especially eating show. Hahaha

• Like 1

I've been Nicoleing all day today. So i have a buddy that works with me. I told him how i got into kpop and how i like eye smiles. Showed him some pics and i said "dude this is cute right?" He's like "ehh not a fan of squinty smiles!" I was like "WHAT? you are crazy for not liking eye smiles its a big thing in korea! How can anyone not like Nicole's one of a kind smile! 

Nicole%20KARA_zpsljgsqm9a.jpg

imankikuk.blogspot.com_Profil_Nicole_Kar

• Like 3

I thought my buddy was just weird? LOL but oh well his lost. First time i saw Nicole in Step and when she started to smile....Yeah thats why i love Nicole and Seung Yeon too!. And suzyroxy Nicole looks great with long hair again in Step I loved how her hair flows in that MV. But to be honest Nicole in Mr. is a whole other story but looks great in any MV, shows, etc! 

• Like 2

I thought my buddy was just weird? LOL but oh well his lost. First time i saw Nicole in Step and when she started to smile....Yeah thats why i love Nicole and Seung Yeon too!. And suzyroxy Nicole looks great with long hair again in Step I loved how her hair flows in that MV. But to be honest Nicole in Mr. is a whole other story but looks great in any MV, shows, etc! 

Ahh so true! You make me wanna watch all her shows again. Hahaha. I like how she do ad lib in their live performances. That makes their performances so lively.

Edited by suzyroxy
  • Like 1

Nicole Wall Calendar 2016

G2LS4wR.jpg

Price: ¥ 2,000 (including tax)

Website to order: http://www.official-store.jp/nicole/products/detail.php?product_id=7

*Domestic shipping only (Japan)

Also available during Nicole 2015 Special Christmas & Happy New Year on 24/12/2015

src | http://nicole-cjve.jp/news.cgi/view/42

• Like 3