The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Is this her new album? Want to make sure before I decide which one to get and preorder it  :gemhappy:    

Type A  music video of the title song, making-of, and special footage (30 min. total)      

Type B   24-page deluxe booklet

I'm leaning more on B because I always like Photobooks, but am wondering what's usually in "special footage"?

B version usually contain some random things, like, in the something special CD, the included DVD was nicole practicing in the gym, walking on a steel bar.

*oops? no one uploaded that on JS?*

• Like 1

B version usually contain some random things, like, in the something special CD, the included DVD was nicole practicing in the gym, walking on a steel bar.

Oh that's nice, now I can't decide between Type A and B XD

Yeah, not on JS.

Hmm just found it on youtube! But it doesn't sound like her? Sounds older then her usual bubbly self? Am i missing something here or listening to the right one?

you mean don't stop? well i think its a bit more mature, i actually hope she will rap a bit more in her newer albums

No, I don't think anyone on there has either the A or B editions (I have the CD-only copy on its way to me, and only intend on getting the CD-only version of the album as well). The A and B DVDs for Something Special are also missing.

Also, the B version in the case of the untitled album has a booklet. Though honestly, booklets that come in normal CD cases are typically awful (in terms of quality and that it usually makes the case a weirder size). If that helps shiris figure out which one to get lol -w-;;

• Like 1

No, I don't think anyone on there has either the A or B editions (I have the CD-only copy on its way to me, and only intend on getting the CD-only version of the album as well). The A and B DVDs for Something Special are also missing.Also, the B version in the case of the untitled album has a booklet. Though honestly, booklets that come in normal CD cases are typically awful (in terms of quality and that it usually makes the case a weirder size). If that helps shiris figure out which one to get lol -w-;;

Actually i have it the b version...

• Like 2

The booklet is larger than the standard jewel case so it comes separately.

Someone at CJVE has some sense then. I've had cases of larger booklets in general not being separate and it looks awful.

Also: the regular edition of bliss has the Japanese version of MAMA as its bonus track. Figured they'd have released that as her debut single honestly (or as one of the tracks on it), but waiting about a year and a half to release it is fine too... ~_~

Someone a CJVE has some sense then. I've had cases of larger booklets in general not being separate and it looks awful.

Also: the regular edition of bliss has the Japanese version of MAMA as its bonus track. Figured they'd have released that as her debut single honestly (or as one of the tracks on it), but waiting about a year and a half to release it is fine too... ~_~

Well slightly larger lol...

U5RQRVz.jpg?1

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole's upcoming schedules via ournikori:

Events:

3.26 - 2016 F/W HERA Seoul Fashion Week - Kwak HyunJoo Collection Attendance

4.08 - KOTRA Korean Japan Beauty Roadshow in Tokyo

Venue: Imperial Hotel

4.09 - KCON 2016 Japan Nicole Special Interview

Start: 4:00PM 

4.27 - bliss Album Release

Performances: 

4.09 - KCON 2016 Japan X M Countdown

Start: 7:00PM

Venue: Makuhari Messe in Chiba

Broadcasting:

4.01 - NTV Buzz Rhythm

Start: 12:30AM 

2016 Nicole The 1st Live Concert Dates:

4.29 - Tokyo

Start: 4:00PM

Venue: Differ Ariake

5.1 - Osaka

Start: 6:00PM

Venue: Theater BRAVA!

*The theme of the concerts will be SPRING. - See more at: http://ournikori.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/schedule.html#sthash.DQGkvv7m.dpuf

• Like 3

Full PV when lol ;w;

Also release events were listed on her official site:

April 23rd -> Osaka, Abe no Q's Mall, 3F Sky Court

April 24th -> Tokyo, Odaiba Venus Fort, 2F church plaza

April 30th -> Aichi, Tower Records Nagoya-Kintetsu Passe store, roof event space

source

• Like 3

Nicole on red carpet at KCon. This was after her special interview.

Thanks and Credits to uploader.

Edit : Tatsuya san (@tatsuume) uploaded Nicole's performance videos at KCon

Something Special

Don't Stop

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

NICOLE LIVE/EVENT SCHEDULE

nicole_schedule.jpg

APRIL

23rd - Osaka (Mini Live & Handshake), Abeno Kyuzu Mall 3F Sky Court

18:00 JST

24th - Tokyo (Mini Live & Handshake), Odaiba Venus Fort 2F Church Square

15:00 JST

LINE LIVE TV Vol. 3

20:00 JST

26th - Nicole Bingo Tournament, NicoNico Headquarters (Ikebukuro P'PARCO B1-B2) B2F Nicobukuro Studio

17:30 JST

Bingo tournament with Nicole!

1st place: Nicole will record her voice for handphone/smartphone.

2nd place: 2-shot with Nicole.

3rd: Autographed poster

27th - BLISS ALBUM RELEASE!!

2-shot Photo Session, Shibuya TSUTAYA 6F Special Stage

17:00 JST

Mini Talk & Autograph Session, Tower Records Shibuya Rooftop SKY GARDEN

19:00 JST

28th - 2-shot Photo Session, Differ Ariake

13:00 JST

29th - NICOLE THE 1ST LIVE CONCERT, Differ Ariake Tokyo (Theme: SPRING)

13:00/17:00 JST

30th - Aichi (Mini Live & Handshake), Tower Records Nagoya Kintetsu Passe shop rooftop event space

15:00 JST

MAY

1st - NICOLE THE 1ST LIVE CONCERT, Theater BRAVA!, Osaka (Theme: SPRING)

src | http://nicole-cjve.jp/news.cgi & http://ournikori.blogspot.my/2016/04/schedule-updated-schedule_12.html (ournikori)

Edited by suzyroxy
  • Like 5