The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

People, this topic goes on and on... the first post was just a post i wanted to help start the topic.. but this is a spazz topic.. so spazz biggrin.gif

well recently, nicole's been really busy: having regular jobs at SGB and now Bonanza plus she's also performing and promoting with KARA.. anyways.. i hope she's okay since this is her first real experience being this busy..the other member this busy was SY .. so hope she can give nicole some good advice biggrin.gif

here's Cole yawning in the Star Interview.. she better take care of herself..

816_slaksl11.jpg

fa58c8e2.gif

• Like 1

She has lots of activities this year, I hope she gets enough rest. I notice in some of their interviews, she looks tired and a bit sick.

yep.. on shim shim tapa radio.. she was in and out of hyperness lol.. and coughing..but gyuri and hara were cute to watch after her :o

yep.. on shim shim tapa radio.. she was in and out of hyperness lol.. and coughing..but gyuri and hara were cute to watch after her :)

Yeah, I noticed she was coughing a bit in Tenten radio show they were in, and Gyul omma pat her back :D I hope she gets better soon. Haven't watched Shim shim tapa yet, I'll watch it later when I get home :)

ahhh Cole's going to be in a dance "battle" on Inki this week.. the other participants are Hyunah, Minji, and Ga In.. i think it might actually be a battle lol.. cause in the article it says who will win? lol.. can't wait :).. i've been waiting for this ever since the MKMF's in 2007!! Go Nicole!! even if it's hype i'm so freaking happy to see nicole dance again haha

yeah.i think she is kinda busy recently

hope she rests well, and all the other girls as well

pardon me, but who is 'Mighty Mouse'?

i have got an idea, y not pinned this thread or how do u call that, erm, make it an important topic at the top of Nicole's section? make this an official spazz thread of Nicole, like the one in Hara's thread =)

^^ part of it is that you can really see how much she enjoys performing... that's why people just naturally gravitate to watching her and that's really refreshing b/c she loves what she does :D

^^ i know me too.. during the PG days.. she was rarely in the shots but now it's not a problem..

well i just remember from one of her interviews, she was asked why she choose be in this business and she said that when she was younger she was watching t.v. and it was a performance (don't know who it was), she thought that it looked so cool and she wanted to do that and plus she loves music as well.. and was so happy when she said she wants to continue being a singer in the future...

it was really nice to see nicole's reaction to their win.. she usually tries to calm everyone else down but this time she was in utter shock and couldn't.. but it was nice to see it :P