The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

that mole under her lips....wow.. i can't stop looking at it..

don't get me wrong!! it makes her look sexy...and pretty...and alluring...dang...

i won't stop spazzing since this is a spazzing thread...and yes, i'm new here in the forums so please excuse me since i'm still not that familiar in being a Kamilia...

gonna spazz more! i'll try my best to be active in the forums!!! i'm quite torn since i'm also active an other fansites...i guess i just have to divide my time....i'll visit here from time to time..lol..

kara jjang!

The doll is cute, who did that, was it a fanmake. It look so cute, I wondering if they are going to move on from the butt dance. Maybe the new butt dance. Cole is so cute with her face like that, I can't wait to see the fierce charamastic cole. She going to do awesome, plus her dance break is going to be awesome. I want to see her do a dance break battle on one of the music show

It seem like it been a while since we seen boysish cole, she still rock the look. She look so pretty in her hanbok, I remember the time that the girls would sent their chuseok greeting. And the girls were all bow down, and cole was just like staring out into space, until I think like gyuri pull cole down. Now, look how fall cole has come.

Btw, what photoshot was that for?

For Sure Pink Magazine in Japan.

Yea I didn't mind her Boyish style here because she was still wearing wedges lol

Oh so happy and relieved Cole got a schedule, the Strong Heart recording :)

thought this was cool:

ZVVc7.jpg

cr:fourthburn @ twitter

I just saw this picture, she's really cute.. :eyelove:

I thinks she really need a rest because of her very dense schedule..

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr50yolgqh1qf0kfp.gif

hhahaha... yeah, what an innocent face :wub:

Boom took a pic with SY & Hara the day they filmed for Star King but no sign of Nicole or Gyuri. In the video Hara and SY are wearing the same outfits in the picture they took with Boom.... so Cole & Gyuri were at the Star King filming on Monday too ?!! XD

I like Cole's clothes there, casual.

I want to see the girls are star king, it been so long since I seen them on star king. I think the last time they would on star king was the christmas special when they were still promotion mister. That episodes scare me since cole was like hypnosis, so hopefully the girls would be hurt that bad. I want to see them dance, and maybe see them interaction with the contestant. And see maybe some interaction with the guest people

Cole looks so beautiful in the KPop Dance event, love the outfit, the hair, the makeup OMG, perfect!!!

Thanks gyuriftw and Nov for the caps and gifs :wub:

Cole looks so cute doing the dances and JiNi moments are just so adorable, lol Cole got random to those she pass at the latter part of the show hahahahaha

And seems like the extension hold up in the performance :P I think I have to get used to seeing her with long hair when performing hahahaha so from this I guess we can expect Cole to wear extensions during Step promotions :D

Sponsor pic

vJQOL.jpg

credit: naver

Cole look so pretty with the outfit and the hair to. I think cole was more of a paula adbulejudge rather than simon, I think gyuri was more of the simor judge. I love how like the groups who did like shinee, and BEASt song, cole was singing alone to the song. I like yeah nicole, sing along you probably know it all. I love her energy on stages, love that sponsor pictures to, she look so pretty.